Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
What boring choices, you’d think she would eat out at nice restaurants to show the expensive interesting food rather than just a boring kfc.

Also comments like ‘my bank balance is going to suffer after this’ I don’t think a £12 Bill’s breakfast is going to break your bank Saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 45

J54321

Saffron saying that she was scared to face time because he might be a cat fish? Hun you can fucking talk with your square ass Darren face and body which is edited on instagram smh

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Never.. her boobs are saggy

Come on, her boobs aren’t saggy. I see this kind of toxic comment on so many influencers’ threads every time someone makes a comment that could be seen as positive about them - Ana’s boobs are ‘not big’, Tanya is ‘not slim’ etc. They don’t have to be the ‘most’ something for it to apply. Saffron’s boobs might not be the biggest, and maybe yours sit closer to your chin than hers, but they’re not saggy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43

lcb94

she came across super shallow in that vid - going on about the height and his insta and her looks. Just wtf. Her ego is really big isn't it :( what will these people do when they're like 30 and no one wants to watch them anymore? cough zoella cough

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Starfish20

Can you imagine them all getting up between 6-7 everyday to get to the office, I don’t think so. Would be so funny to watch them try and live a normal life tho 😂
I don’t even want to see the likes of saffron getting up at 6am to go working 9-5 in an office to pay bills with no freebies..

I want to see saffron get up at 4am to do a 5:30-2:30 shift in somewhere like Tesco. Match that with constant up and down shift work 5-6 days a week, and see how tired she is then.
Then try paying your f*cking food bills saffron and see what breaks the bank! Imagine they ever even had to save up for anything, they literally get holidays for free! So out of touch and would be nice to see a youtuber who wasn't so brain dead for once.

Reactions: 42

emilyymaee

In the most expensive food video her comment about “having a really really bad bank balance after this” annoyed me, I get that she’s trying to be relatable but it’s just cringy when we all know that she’s absolutely loaded. You have a 6 figure bank account Saffron I highly doubt a 10 quid burger from five guys will leave you bankrupt

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Louise123

VIP Member
So in 2020 we are living in a world where a 20 year old youtuber who has complained about the hassle of getting home late because someone killed themselves, has no discernible talent apart from filming herself exercising, gifted clothes/beauty hauls, eating same coloured food for a day, going on endless holidays, posting heavily edited selfies on insta can buy themselves a 1 million pound house. Where as a nurse working 20 years in the NHS could never dream of buying this kind of house. Stop the world I want to get off

• Angry
  • Heart

Starfish20

Shock - saffron’s Instagram story “I wear a size 8 in bodysuits and a 10 or a 12 in a bikini top”..
Last month she put a picture of herself in a bodysuit, after no one even asked, saying “I wear a size 4 in bodysuits”
This girl’s body dysmorphia and food and exercise relationship is out of hand why is she not getting called out for that when all her followers are 12 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

kendallandkylie

she really did a 180 from "im single and any future relationship will be private" to a "meet my boyfriend" video

edit: so anastasia actually found tyler on tinder... awks

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Sophie1994

Haha off topic guys but you should REALLY wash your fruit and veg, especially in the current climate 🙈😂😂😂

Reactions: 39
Hahaha really liked Tyler in that brother vs boyfriend video, he proper took the piss out of her “she’s been doing that for 3 days and it’s her morning routine” - I thought the same thing! I think we all could’ve answered the morning routine question, she posts it everywhere.

Also, Wendy explaining the difference between renovating and building to Saffron in the vlog - so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whenever Saff talks about money I want to jump off a cliff. Claiming she has a 6 figure bank balance whilst also saying a meal at a restaurant is going to break the bank? She’s got to be joking. How out of touch is she?

Her and Ana are just as bad as each other but recently I’m finding Saff a lot more unbearable.

• Heart

Emily1346

Saffron doesn’t support other women. She loves the male attention even though she has a boyfriend. In her cheapest meal video when she’s at the drive thru and she goes “awkwardd 2 guys just staring at meeeeee” and does that cringey hair thing😭 wanted to choke on my vomit😭 she’s really boiling my blood at the moment. All these “fans” are 12 years old and have fan accounts. Don’t ever see a 20 year old girl commenting something nice or eating up every word she says🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

idk2

VIP Member
cars are no indication of wealth. I know many people who finance fancy German cars and live on council estates.

fair enough about the house, but you should be more open minded - people stunt even with a small amount of followers in hopes of gaining more.
Ffs, you can clearly tell the difference between someone who's born well off and someone who is flaunting what he doesnt have. If he was stunting, he would be showing the numberplate on his German car to show its brand new or not too far off. If he was flaunting, his first video with Saffron would've been in a tacky Gucci shirt not a plain black one. Theres a difference between people born with money and those who who are pretending.

You should be a bit more open minded and not think everyone cares about others opinions. It would not make any sense him flaunting his life to people he clearly knows and talks too as he had very little followers!

• Heart