Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Thank you - @lovethetea

so what’s happening about their moving situation seeing as they weren’t meant to move last year andis saffron still moving out??

catchup:
Saffron has a new boyfriend Tyler and has been on many holidays and not doing quarantine she was a new clothing range and now a new swimwear which is cheap crap

Reactions: 17
Two things:

Their house sale fell through & it was put back in the market last month.
That trip to the Lake District happened 2 months ago on the quiet.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Two things:

Their house sale fell through & it was put back in the market last month.
That trip to the Lake District happened 2 months ago on the quiet.
I’m not talking about the Lake District trip I’m talking about how she’s meeting up with friends and family as soon as she gets off her holidays all the time.

Reactions: 5
She’s one of those people who lie about their size. Says she’s an 8 in swimming costumes and bottoms but when she’s hauling them you can clearly see they all say size 10. She clearly has so many food/body hang ups. Like how she said she could eat that (tiny) pastry because they weren’t shooting that day 🙄

Reactions: 27
She’s one of those people who lie about their size. Says she’s an 8 in swimming costumes and bottoms but when she’s hauling them you can clearly see they all say size 10. She clearly has so many food/body hang ups. Like how she said she could eat that (tiny) pastry because they weren’t shooting that day 🙄
Earlier she said she's a 10 in the bikini bottoms but an 8 in the shorts. Are ITS sizes that bad?

Saff, Emily Canham and a number of other influencers need to address the fact they have serious issues with food and body image, it is so so damaging to see when they have such young audiences

Reactions: 33
Shock - saffron’s Instagram story “I wear a size 8 in bodysuits and a 10 or a 12 in a bikini top”..
Last month she put a picture of herself in a bodysuit, after no one even asked, saying “I wear a size 4 in bodysuits”
This girl’s body dysmorphia and food and exercise relationship is out of hand why is she not getting called out for that when all her followers are 12 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Shock - saffron’s Instagram story “I wear a size 8 in bodysuits and a 10 or a 12 in a bikini top”..
Last month she put a picture of herself in a bodysuit, after no one even asked, saying “I wear a size 4 in bodysuits”
This girl’s body dysmorphia and food and exercise relationship is out of hand why is she not getting called out for that when all her followers are 12 🤣🤣🤣
literally!! on a serious note tho like i can’t understand why no one is picking up on this, her management, her friends, christ, her mother! (although shes probably just as bad)
it’s not good for her to have such a strong/ young following to be promoting this :(

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say she was wearing a size 4 in one of the bodysuits from her first ITS collection 🤔

Also - she’s sharing all these photos of other women in her swimsuits, plus size (as much as I hate that term), plus the one who did the posed and non-posed photos - why doesn’t Saffron do a posed and non-posed? Why not be honest and promote self confidence, do something daring to help you love yourself as you are, instead of constantly posting over-edited photos. Also in one of their recent TikToks a lot of people are saying her face doesn’t look real because she’s obviously using a filter.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She said this about the last collection and it WAS restocked, so embarrassing, anything to cause a hype and make it sell out!
Screenshot_20200809-153013_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
I think Wendy has contributed to Saffrons body and food issues..
Yup Botox Wendy loves working out with Saffron, such a weird relationship because Saffron calls Wendy her best friend all the time because she’s the best mother ever I guess and has all this good advice.... but if she was then why does saffron have so many insecurity problems and gets away with being selfish egotistical witch.

Reactions: 26
Exercise and healthy eating is important but saffron seems to have a bad thinking pattern. In all the food related videos it’s quite apparent and her obsession with working out but eating very little

Reactions: 18
I think being on Strictly could of made Saffrons & body issues worse or brought them more to the forefront. All the female dancers have amazing body's & are careful what they eat. But they understand how much food they need & how to treat themselves. Saffron on the other hand doesn't has just taking it to the extreme.

Reactions: 26
The looks she’s getting when she’s vlogging at lunch(?) it’s honestly so funny in her last YouYube vid 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
"It's every girl's dream of bringing out their own swimwear collection" she said in the last video. Well it's not mine, do I not count?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
take a shot every time she says "I'm actually currently" in her last vlog 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im glad people are calling her out for going away again and for the prices. As its ridiculous

Reactions: 17
To be honest, I feel you can see throughout the entire swimwear shoot that saffron feels out of her comfort zone doing this, she’s the first to admit she isn’t in love with her body, who is! I would feel crazy insecure about every part of my body if I was shooting a huge swimwear campaign that was going to be splashed all over. Despite smiling pictures I can see she’s struggled and I don’t like seeing that in another woman. I know it’s damaging to edit pictures but we’re now all caught in a trap of feeling awful about our non edited pictures because every else’s are! Instagram makes it seem like every single girl in the world has that ‘insta perfect’ body. In reality when you’re actually on holiday you see NORMAL bodies and never one you would consider perfect. I hope she continues to go on a journey of self love and healthy lifestyle every day. We have to uplift others now more than ever

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.