Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiewhy

So since Waffy has been born 4 weeks ago they’ve been to
Whitstable
Whipsnade x 2
London
Richmond
Soho Farmhouse
St Alban’s for waga & ice cream (not fucking gelato)
Berkhamstead for flowers🙄

I’m sure I’ve missed other places that were shown in stories but FML this woman is obnoxious. I’m at the point where I’m ready to block her because she’s so unattached to normal life.
He's not called ATLAS for nothing, don't you know?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Richmond from Kings Langley involves over an hour on the M25.
#blessed
#dreamy
#fuckingpointless

• Haha
  • Wow

Guiltypleasure

Let’s be honest she went on a Sunday because they could drive in. Free entry to a museum, no congestion charge and free parking. Just screams Grabby to me

• Heart
  • Haha

Pass_the_popcorn

We all know it’s not all that dreamy second time around. The after pains were worse than some contractions and the baby blues, whilst dealing with a two year old (who was confused and put out) was testing.
My husband spent his 2 week paternity leave driving us four around in the car (the only way my two year old would nap) whilst I cried from having sore nipples and exhaustion.
Why can’t some people realise that being true and honest is the best way to be relatable. Giving birth in Pearl earrings and pretending that every moment is perfect just justifies why she gets so many threads on here (that and the fact she has a creepy husband who wants to have sex with underage children)

• Heart

Potatohead

She is so full of shit. Why is she lecturing people on slowing down we she has literally spent the last 5 weeks rushing to every beach and National Trust she can to prove she's a better mumma than everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sw4

VIP Member
Another grabby clone. Note Grabby’s comments!
That's so sad, so basically she can't enjoy her 9 day old bundle of joy because a) she's still lamenting on being pregnant and wishing she could go back to it (even though at the time she was manically drinking alllllll the fucking raspberry leaf tea and all the other old wives tales, probably except eating curry because that's too foreign) and b) she's already done a post about him being 10 days old even though he isn't yet so she just wants to hit allllll the milestones and can't even wait until the right day. She has no concept of the present day and enjoying what she has RIGHT NOW. She's missing all the actual things the baby is doing RIGHT NOW because she's either looking back or planning ahead. Poor kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who in gods name pays top dollar to stay in soho farmhouse with a newborn that's breastfeeding through the night and a toddler?

Honestly I think she must be completely unhinged. What is enjoyable about that?

She's gone to about 4 times her normal amount of stately homes in the last 3 weeks (on top of her trips to Devon and norfolk) desperately trying to convey that her life hasn't changed with 2 kids.

What's wrong with admitting your life has changed after 2 kids?

If she was my friend (which she wouldn't be cos she's a scabby miserable twat) I'd be worried about her mental health in all honesty.

This isn't normal carry on.

• Heart

Lola7286

Chatty Member
She really is a joke! A newborn baby and doesn’t have time to shower. But always time to patrol comments, delete and block 😆 still embarrassed for her!!

tacotaco

This morning’s post has infuriated me. That poor baby being dragged around the country - a 3 week old baby does NOT need to go on a boat.
The sun looks so bright - Grabby has her sunglasses on and the poor baby has no protection for his delicate skin - can’t even be bothered to put a hat on him to protect his eyes and face - poor little thing. Just want to punch her stupid smug face.

And the ‘and for balance’ disclaimer does not make her sound relatable in the slightest. Clearly reading here and still missing the mark

• Heart
  • Angry
Why has she had so many days out and he’s only three weeks old? What is she trying to prove and who to?

It makes me exhausted just looking at her perfectly curated instasham stories - give me a slower pace of life soaking up my newborn bubble watching Netflix, enjoying family naps & letting my body recover from birth over carting prized hammy around ticking off her photo list for the ‘gram any day. Surely she’s heading for almighty crash?

And even though the vaccine helps (if she’s had it) covid still exists, as well as there being a lot of other nasty viruses around at the moment like RSV and norovirus. Exposing a newborn baby to so many of the general public at such a young age is irresponsible IMO. She really is unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
I called Whitstable! She’s so predictable…
ETA: I don’t have kids but if I did would I be taking a one week old baby to the beach on one of the hottest days of the year? Hell no. Is she deranged?!

• Heart
  • Wow

AC_23

Chatty Member
Already deleted !!!! Ffs
Fuck off she hasn’t deleted it! The levels of irresponsibility of that women is something else. Like that commenter said, the baby would be fucked if they fell in. Who would put their newborn at risk like that? She’s not right in the head she’s really not. I’m so (irrationally) angry about the whole thing! Must be pregnancy hormones (and, you know, my MATERNAL INSTINCT to protect a baby) 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Jobagels

Hate is too strong a word (just) but I really loathe this woman-child. As a new mum myself, if I didn't know as much about Grabby as I do from here, her posts would make me feel so, so shit. Even so I sometimes still feel inadequate until I give myself a good talking to. She's dangerous and that comment from the poor new mum just proves it. Grabby’s response makes me so angry as well, there's clearly a lot more going on behind the scenes such as tantrums, tears and lots of help from her mum and Ben pecked.
I genuinely think that her need to seem perfect comes from a place of real deep
insecurity.

She has to create a fake life online to feel better about herself and desperately craves the approval and envy of total strangers. That does not come from a healthy place.

When my kids were babies I absolutely felt like I had to prove myself to everyone. I felt I was failing so I wanted everyone to think I wasn't. I remember having a toddler and a 3 day old baby and almost killing myself trying to bake cakes for our visitors, just because I craved that 'wow, you're amazing!'.

Truth is I felt like shit and burnt out pretty damn fast. And people offered me no support because I seemed fine and wouldn't admit I wasn't.

Having little kids is hard. We all hide in the toilet and cry. Don't be a dick and just admit it 😂🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Title suggestion - RVK_loves #34 Got no content, got no freebies, Benpecked nails give us the heebies
Or...

RVK_LOVES #34 - So dull there's not even a rhyme in the title

• Haha

BoBo

Also bearing in mind that current advice says you shouldn't have an under 6 week old in a car seat for longer than 30 minutes at a time! That's a long drive with stops every half an hour!!

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
God she’s infuriating. Note how she doesn’t actually refute the woman’s statement making out she’s single handedly day tripping like a boss with 2 kids. Funny how she forgot to mention all the help she has 24/7 from Benpecked who “works from home” for TWDMT and her parents who she’s never cut the apron strings from. But of course, as normal, Grabby fails to check her never-ending privilege and perpetuates this myth she’s some kind of supermum. She’s heading for a fall.

• Heart

Starshining

VIP Member
I thought the same.. it’s so narrow! Obviously when she did loads of research into double buggies she went with the one that she thought would look the nicest rather than what is best for her child
Getting him used to his room/corridor 😉

• Haha
  • Sad

Holliehoop

Taking a newborn on a boat with no life jacket is beyond belief.

I am a trained lifeguard and would never ever take my children on a boat at any age without a life jacket on.

On a bigger boat there would be time to put a baby in an infant ‘lifeboat’ (small inflatable) or at least for her to put a life jacket on so her arms were free.

If a small boat like that tipped they would have no chance.

She may think it’s unlikely but I spend a lot of time on the river near us and accidents happen all the time.

• Heart