RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to chat tit about a toddler but you can so clearly tell when Bentos has spent time with her grandparents… her clean hair around the north gets greasier and greasier as the smug fest goes on, poor girl.
She does look like she needs a good bath in that photo.

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing a hat on him anyway? Its bleeping summer! Babies don't need hats indoors. She talks some amount of shite about head sniffing yet covers his head with that stupid hat

Reactions: 8
Oooh snooping on Mamas grid and wondering if Curious George has a lady friend ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I just think for anyone joining that family at any point, just wow, imagine having Grabby as a sister in law?! 😮 I wish her cool cousin with the tattoos could give us an insight. I reckon she’s a right laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dis something happen to mumma-why all the glowers? I note curious George and his curious GF got a proper bouquet but granny only got a bunch of sunflowers

Reactions: 2
and here come the 'everything is so amazing' posts. The ridiculous list of everything being perfect, the dreamy beach photos with a one week old & toddler...for those of you that read here who have a new baby or are expecting - this is not real life. If you barely leave the house for the first few weeks that is ok. If your one trip out to a supermarket feels like the biggest achievement of the week, then well done, it is!! DO NOT compare yourself to this women and her toxicity, do not beat yourself up because you didn't get a dreamy home waterbirth, a perfect breastfeeding baby or are taking long day trips with your two kids. This kind of BS really makes me cross, just puts such an unnecessary amount of guilt/pressure on mums... i promise you what you see on her grid is not the norm.

*retreats back to quiet corner....

• Heart
Reactions: 70
and here come the 'everything is so amazing' posts. The ridiculous list of everything being perfect, the dreamy beach photos with a one week old & toddler...for those of you that read here who have a new baby or are expecting - this is not real life. If you barely leave the house for the first few weeks that is ok. If your one trip out to a supermarket feels like the biggest achievement of the week, then well done, it is!! DO NOT compare yourself to this women and her toxicity, do not beat yourself up because you didn't get a dreamy home waterbirth, a perfect breastfeeding baby or are taking long day trips with your two kids. This kind of BS really makes me cross, just puts such an unnecessary amount of guilt/pressure on mums... i promise you what you see on her grid is not the norm.

*retreats back to quiet corner....
Reallly well said, and worth saying.

Here comes the brag after brag after brag not giving a single thought about how her posts come across to others following her and her portray of motherhood. Just unbelievable. Her “friends” must really despise her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That poor baby. Fresh from the womb and being shoved in a car on the hottest week of the year and held up to the sea for the gram

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I called Whitstable! She’s so predictable…
ETA: I don’t have kids but if I did would I be taking a one week old baby to the beach on one of the hottest days of the year? Hell no. Is she deranged?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She has surpassed herself, on the hottest day of the year she drove to Whitstable with a toddler and a baby barely hours old. I can’t get my head around that.

And does she not bleed ? I was wearing industrial sized material pads and hobbling around. She’s floating down the beach in a transparent white frock.

fortunately I’m older and wiser than grabby, but if I was an emotional new mum she would make me feel so tit.

Shes heading for a big fall.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
she’s bleeping nuts! Having had two children myself I get that second time round you do have to get out more because of your other child, you can’t lounge on the sofa/in bed all day like you do with your first. But the bleeping beach?! 🤯🤯🤯 So many questions 😂

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.