RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so terrible. Other new mums feeling tit because they're not living up to RvK's insta fakery šŸ™„šŸ˜¤
ā€˜I wish I could stay at home butā€™ā€¦. She has NO reason to go out. If she wishes she could stay at home, she just could! šŸ™„

Reactions: 25
ā€˜I wish I could stay at home butā€™ā€¦. She has NO reason to go out. If she wishes she could stay at home, she just could! šŸ™„
Canā€™t she just sit Freya in front of the tv??? Is Freya allowed to watch TV???

Reactions: 9
Canā€™t she just sit Freya in front of the tv??? Is Freya allowed to watch TV???
I donā€™t think she has ever spoke of Freya watching tv (extremely rarely if she has mentioned??) but I did spot a kids iPad in a shot the other day with Freya and the cardboard ice cream van!! But of course that wouldnā€™t fit in with the image she fakes to her poor followers like the tired lady šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 11
This is so terrible. Other new mums feeling tit because they're not living up to RvK's insta fakery šŸ™„šŸ˜¤
There are no medals in motherhood? No tit Grabby and if there were you would win the one for being the worst most selfish mother there was.

Reactions: 19
She really is an absolute fucker. I feel like messaging that lady. Grabby is one patronising witch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Grabbys life is one big sham. Hopefully the other lady sees the light before she compares herself too much

must be a tricky one, being 10x more patronising than anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Erm was this disclosed? It needs to be marked as an #ad in every pic Grabs. Unexpected doesnā€™t excuse you. Iā€™ve messaged the company šŸ¤—

Reactions: 9
thereā€™s getting out the houseā€¦ and then thereā€™s a trip to Richmond šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø (I think itā€™s a Richmond anyway!). No words.

Reactions: 13
thereā€™s getting out the houseā€¦ and then thereā€™s a trip to Richmond šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø (I think itā€™s a Richmond anyway!). No words.
A ā€™trip outā€™ to me in the newborn days is a visit to the local Aldi for the baby specialbuys, not a day out to somewhere miles away šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve said it before but sheā€™s obsessed with Richmond. Itā€™s not just down the road either, itā€™s a trek for her with a newborn. Iā€™m surprised she visits so often as parking is extortionate but wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s parks for free at Petersham and then clocks up some steps along the river.
And whilst Iā€™m on a roll, that buggy looks tit, the hood doesnā€™t even look like itā€™s on properly.
It really fucks me off that new mums see her posts and think sheā€™s some kind of super parent for being out and about.
and breathe. That feels better now itā€™s off my chest šŸ˜†

Reactions: 21
She really is such a selfish hole, what exactly is the point in taking a toddler and a newborn baby for a tediously long car journey (about an hour at least to richmond from their bit of M25 sorry ā€œvillageā€ so double the time Waffy should be in the car seat) to ponce along the riverside where there is little to entertain a small child. This is a disruptive time for freya, she should be in her own familiar environment having quality time with her parents and her toys, not being dragged around location scouting for insta photo ops.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve said it before but sheā€™s obsessed with Richmond. Itā€™s not just down the road either, itā€™s a trek for her with a newborn. Iā€™m surprised she visits so often as parking is extortionate but wouldnā€™t surprise me if sheā€™s parks for free at Petersham and then clocks up some steps along the river.
This would be exactly what she does. Itā€™s a very pretty walk, but mostly, STEPS DONE.

Reactions: 11
She needed a blue river and some beige stone bridges to keep up the grid theme which is blue and mustard/shart since the birth pic which moved us on from pink and green

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Richmond from Kings Langley involves over an hour on the M25.
#blessed
#dreamy
#fuckingpointless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She needed a blue river and some beige stone bridges to keep up the grid theme which is blue and mustard/shart since the birth pic which moved us on from pink and green
How ridiculous does this even sound!! Yet we all know itā€™s absolutely spot on šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø!

Reactions: 15
God sheā€™s infuriating. Note how she doesnā€™t actually refute the womanā€™s statement making out sheā€™s single handedly day tripping like a boss with 2 kids. Funny how she forgot to mention all the help she has 24/7 from Benpecked who ā€œworks from homeā€ for TWDMT and her parents who sheā€™s never cut the apron strings from. But of course, as normal, Grabby fails to check her never-ending privilege and perpetuates this myth sheā€™s some kind of supermum. Sheā€™s heading for a fall.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.