RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I know, the first I think I do in the morning is get up to shower! You’re always covered in milk at best, or baby sick, how in gods name do you not make the effort to wash daily?!
It just confirms for sure what we all knew, that this family are extremely grotty. Filthy house, mouldy car, fingernails caked with dirt and now confirmation that Grabby doesn't shower daily.

Reactions: 11
And she has no excuse. Her husband is at home ALL the time, and judging by the amount of holidays she plasters all over the internet, and the scrounging for freebies on the local groups, his job is non-existent. She has mum and dad help 5 mins from her. There will be a lot of women who don’t get 5 mins to shower on some days, and that’s ok. But not her - no excuse whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
It just confirms for sure what we all knew, that this family are extremely grotty. Filthy house, mouldy car, fingernails caked with dirt and now confirmation that Grabby doesn't shower daily.
SO aspirational and inspirational. We need to make a scrap book of all the times Rebeggar has admitted to be a bit rank and post it out to any company we can think she will want to beg from. White Company, Scandiborn etc.

Dear old Grabby from snobby to slobby in less than 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Rebecca tries to be relatable by saying things like she hasn't had time to shower for 2 days, but there's no way it's true. She just thinks it makes her seem on a level, as if her lifestyle is actually completely normal.

Reactions: 10
I think Rebecca tries to be relatable by saying things like she hasn't had time to shower for 2 days, but there's no way it's true. She just thinks it makes her seem on a level, as if her lifestyle is actually completely normal.
Hmm I get what you're saying, but in the case of showering I can totally believe she doesn't shower daily, although I don't think the reason is no time, it's because she's genuinely rank.

Reactions: 9
Hmm I get what you're saying, but in the case of showering I can totally believe she doesn't shower daily, although I don't think the reason is no time, it's because she's genuinely rank.
Agreed. I can’t get over the dirty nail pictures with her newborn baby 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Benpecked also showers every couple of days? Straight from the allotment? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Jesus who admits to not showering for 2 days? I was still bleeding until mine were 6 weeks old. And don’t get me started on the night sweats. She makes me shudder. I wonder how often poor Freya gets a bath

Reactions: 17
She would absolutely donate. However only when forced upon her and it would be the minimum possible donation, I.e 1 mile, accompanied by a post confirming that she’d done it to make herself look good, and not tagged properly so the charity wouldn’t see it. Then to make up for her lost mile she would have to be extra scroungey on her local marketplace groups for weeks afterwards.

She would absolutely donate. However only when forced upon her and it would be the minimum possible donation, I.e 1 mile, accompanied by a post confirming that she’d done it to make herself look good, and not tagged properly so the charity wouldn’t see it. Then to make up for her lost mile she would have to be extra scroungey on her local marketplace groups for weeks afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus who admits to not showering for 2 days? I was still bleeding until mine were 6 weeks old. And don’t get me started on the night sweats. She makes me shudder. I wonder how often poor Freya gets a bath
Oh the night sweats were awful. She must be so moist and musty in her lady parts 😂🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.