RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she not embarrassed to post that?! She must be blind to dirt

Reactions: 7
She says in her caption that she’s forgotten how much she loves baby wearing.. err really?? Have you forgotten you insisted on strapping your toddler on your front until she was nearly 2 and was perfectly capable of walking you idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m fairly sure the carrier she is using is the Ergo Omni 360 which needs to be used with a newborn insert when babies are this small.

Between that, hats indoors, babies head surrounded by blankets in the pram, lying your newborn on stones, the corridor of hazards….she is so so blasé about her kids health and safety, it absolutely gives me shivers.

Is it just being oblivious or is it pure arrogance -it’s such a carcrash. For somebody that seems like such a stickler for rules and routine, so holier than thou about drinking alcohol (even coffee 😬) you would think she would be more inclined to follow minimum safe parenting advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I would LOVE for Instagram to suddenly be no more one day, for whatever reason. What on earth would she do with her life then? She'd actually have to get one, for starters.
Do you know I was on there last night and what with Lauren (I’m a total wanker) McDermott and this utter Muppet with her artificially presented baby bubble all over my feed I thought to myself “do I just delete the app”? It’s just gone so far up it’s own arse now I feel like I either need to delete all the accounts I follow and start again to get suggestions from the algorithm for accounts I will enjoy rather than becoming irrationally angry at the artificially created / unbelievably filtered existences that I look at daily on here…I’m totally grounded and have an amazing life myself but it’s started to make me question am I living a tit life, ugly and not really very good at taking photos until I shake myself out of it after a while and see them for who they are…god knows how they effect people who don’t have the privilege I have…

Saw one of the comments is the usual old tripe about not knowing how to love until becoming a mama. I cannot with this bleeping tit, do these people not have friends and family without children? Did they not have rich and fulfilling lives before? When did having children become such a trophy? Absolutely no shade on anyone who adores their children more than anything else in the world but enough of this “and then we were complete” and “I never knew I could love like this” rhetoric.
We can’t have children. My husband had the snip before he met me. He has 2 so I have them, so I feel pretty tit at times when I read stuff like that. I couldn’t have put it better than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg that baby carrier is absolutely rank, wouldn’t you have thought she’d at least have washed it, what a dirty, scruffy Madam !

Also someone’s commented that he’s not in it correctly but grabby has a excuse 🙄
Deleted already. 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why has she had so many days out and he’s only three weeks old? What is she trying to prove and who to?

It makes me exhausted just looking at her perfectly curated instasham stories - give me a slower pace of life soaking up my newborn bubble watching Netflix, enjoying family naps & letting my body recover from birth over carting prized hammy around ticking off her photo list for the ‘gram any day. Surely she’s heading for almighty crash?

And even though the vaccine helps (if she’s had it) covid still exists, as well as there being a lot of other nasty viruses around at the moment like RSV and norovirus. Exposing a newborn baby to so many of the general public at such a young age is irresponsible IMO. She really is unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know I was on there last night and what with Lauren (I’m a total wanker) McDermott and this utter Muppet with her artificially presented baby bubble all over my feed I thought to myself “do I just delete the app”? It’s just gone so far up it’s own arse now I feel like I either need to delete all the accounts I follow and start again to get suggestions from the algorithm for accounts I will enjoy rather than becoming irrationally angry at the artificially created / unbelievably filtered existences that I look at daily on here…I’m totally grounded and have an amazing life myself but it’s started to make me question am I living a tit life, ugly and not really very good at taking photos until I shake myself out of it after a while and see them for who they are…god knows how they effect people who don’t have the privilege I have…

We can’t have children. My husband had the snip before he met me. He has 2 so I have them, so I feel pretty tit at times when I read stuff like that. I couldn’t have put it better than you.
I feel exactly the same. The problem is I delete these cretins.....but then have a bloody sneaky peek at them. They really are Toxic. I'm not of child reading age now and it can be quite soul destroying on IG at times. As for Toxic Lauren..... ffs tge other day promoting Sparkling water makers at £200 a pop ! Her bloody white dresses and do t even get me started on her saccharine 'Imaginary' lifestyle - I'd love to meet her ill and just tell her how stupid she cones across. The thing is most if her followers lap it up. It'll soon be year planner/diary time ffs ! Arrrrgh ! As for Grabby....... speechless!

Reactions: 9
Why has she had so many days out and he’s only three weeks old? What is she trying to prove and who to?

It makes me exhausted just looking at her perfectly curated instasham stories - give me a slower pace of life soaking up my newborn bubble watching Netflix, enjoying family naps & letting my body recover from birth over carting prized hammy around ticking off her photo list for the ‘gram any day. Surely she’s heading for almighty crash?

And even though the vaccine helps (if she’s had it) covid still exists, as well as there being a lot of other nasty viruses around at the moment like RSV and norovirus. Exposing a newborn baby to so many of the general public at such a young age is irresponsible IMO. She really is unhinged.
It's bleeping weird isn't it. I have a 5 week old and I fully intend to take her out as much as possible so she can interact with the world, but not just yet, for all the reasons you've said. Can't she at least give it a few weeks?

I've thoroughly enjoyed being at home having no schedule and being able to just sit on the sofa cuddling my baby and admiring her. You can't do that if you're constantly carting them about here, there and everywhere in filthy prams and carriers. I get that a lot of people may get cabin fever but what's wrong with going out for a local walk? I'm still in disbelief she did a 4 hour round trip to the beach when Hammy was barely a week old, during a scorching heatwave. Unhinged and downright stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel exactly the same. The problem is I delete these cretins.....but then have a bloody sneaky peek at them. They really are Toxic. I'm not of child rearing age now and it can be quite soul destroying on IG at times. As for Toxic Lauren..... ffs the other day she was promoting Sparkling water makers at £200 a pop ! Her bloody white dresses and don't even get me started on her saccharine 'Imaginary' lifestyle - I'd love to meet her irl and just tell her how stupid she comes across. The thing is most of her followers lap it up. It'll soon be year planner/diary time ffs ! Arrrrgh ! As for Grabby....... speechless!
Just noticed all my typos.... !

Reactions: 1
Why is she buying cream hydrangeas when she has an absolute GLUT of them in her garden? Oh that’s right, to look like a flower-buying, market wandering wanker. Chill Grabby love, you don’t get a medal for how many day trips you can do with a newborn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Saw one of the comments is the usual old tripe about not knowing how to love until becoming a mama. I cannot with this bleeping tit, do these people not have friends and family without children? Did they not have rich and fulfilling lives before? When did having children become such a trophy? Absolutely no shade on anyone who adores their children more than anything else in the world but enough of this “and then we were complete” and “I never knew I could love like this” rhetoric.
I agree. I think people without kids are made to feel like 2nd class citizens in society, incapable of love. It needs to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't agree more - there are some really bad ones like alicegraceinteriors who has less than 200 posts and 74.3k followers. I followed her at the start when she has less than 5K and it is amazing how much posts she keeps on archiving. It looks like most of her diy stuff (and lots of Neptune of course) are gifted for her new home 🙄
I had a look at her account the other day, it must pain her to have to declare #Ad on grid post!

Alice would give Laura-Ad and Single, White Anna a run for their money 🤷🏼‍♀️
Poor Neptune in Bath can’t make an money…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.