RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*A child between her legs clawing her for attention!

If she thought #twoalmostundertwo was going to be inspirational and breath life back into her account… she was greatly mistaken!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*A child between her legs clawing her for attention!

If she thought #twoalmostundertwo was going to be inspirational and breath life back into her account… she was greatly mistaken!
It’s so unbelievably sad and selfish isn’t it. Accept that you might need to exercise during Freya’s dreamy nap which she has always boasted about being so long and easy…!

Reactions: 7
Gona are the free holidays to the maldives eating packet ham and watching netflix niw we have grabby trying to balance on a chair with a kid between her legs 😂😂😂 aspirational or what.
She doesn’t have time to exercise! Shyeah right with mumma literally around the corner and Benpecked’s non existent job. More likely they are spending hours trawling through Dial A Flight planning their return to the international stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Riveting content from Groundhog-Day-Grabs. Toddler doing toddler activity. Talk about weather. Post photos up of hydrangeas. Lament about winter even though it’s only the 1st September. 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fucks sake. Raving over Freya’s bunches and she still looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. Use a brush Grabby for the love of the god of hydrangeas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this point do you think she actually owns a hairbrush?
She's probably waiting for a free secondhand hairbrush to pop up on FB marketplace rather than shelling out a couple of quid for one. If she's so tight that she'll nab free nappies on there then I wouldn't put anything past her tbh. She probably nicks loo roll from public places so she doesn't have to buy her own as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Title suggestion - RVK_loves #34 Got no content, got no freebies, Benpecked nails give us the heebies
Or...

RVK_LOVES #34 - So dull there's not even a rhyme in the title

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rvk_loves #34 - got Groundhog Day content to match with the seasons but still not ok for various reasons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
TWDMT have storied about having some time off in the Lake District... Let's see what appears on Grabbys feed today because we know she's not in the habit of posting current photos at the moment 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
because she thinks it makes her relatable but as per usual it makes her look like a tit!
If my husband sat on the sofa taking photos of me, rather than helping, whilst I tried to do an exercise class wearing a baby, I’d seriously reconsider my marriage!
Even Adamo wouldn't post this stupid photo ! Grabby.....Adamo Earth Mothet you ain't! 🤣 Hi Grabs 👋

She’s looking for a gifted ballet barre.
Nooooo don't! Couldn't stomach a Ballet barre ! 🤣 She's insufferable enough 🤣

Reactions: 5
How do you "take a guess on next year's size" for a 2 year old? Mine grew at different rates. The amount of things I wasted from buying a year ahead was incredible.
bleeping turd coloured shoes too, why not get Freya lovely little Clarks doodles? Much nicer and more comfy too

Reactions: 10
How do you "take a guess on next year's size" for a 2 year old? Mine grew at different rates. The amount of things I wasted from buying a year ahead was incredible.
bleeping turd coloured shoes too, why not get Freya lovely little Clarks doodles? Much nicer and more comfy too
I'm sure Grabs is probably planning a glut of foreign trips as soon as Raffys passport comes back so will have plenty of opportunities to wear the shart shoes. I bet the 'guess for next year' comment is an attempt to appear relatable to her sheep..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure Grabs is probably planning a glut of foreign trips as soon as Raffys passport comes back so will have plenty of opportunities to wear the shart shoes. I bet the 'guess for next year' comment is an attempt to appear relatable to her sheep..
And used for both Freya and Waffy as they’re unisex 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh these poor kids. In the latest stories Freya is in a thin looking pink dress and bare legs. I live not 10 minutes from Grabby and if these stories are from today, it's really cold. I did a brisk walk earlier pushing a heavy pram and was in a jumper, jacket and warm leggings and still felt chilly. She's a rotten excuse for a mother. All for the sake of getting some whimsical looking photos for the gram.

Reactions: 11
For the sake of saving about £10-15, she’d potentially rather have her child in ill-fitting shoes. Sandals especially should be extra well-fitting as they have less structure and support than an ordinary shoe. Buying cheap to the detriment of her child’s foot development. Couldn’t be more typical of her.

Reactions: 10
For the sake of saving about £10-15, she’d potentially rather have her child in ill-fitting shoes. Sandals especially should be extra well-fitting as they have less structure and support than an ordinary shoe. Buying cheap to the detriment of her child’s foot development. Couldn’t be more typical of her.
But have you seen the shoes she puts on her own feet ! Say no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.