RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks sunburnt on that second photo too.

Beautiful family? She’s a control freak and he’s a p@edo. So dreamy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has surpassed herself, on the hottest day of the year she drove to Whitstable with a toddler and a baby barely hours old. I can’t get my head around that.

And does she not bleed ? I was wearing industrial sized material pads and hobbling around. She’s floating down the beach in a transparent white frock.

fortunately I’m older and wiser than grabby, but if I was an emotional new mum she would make me feel so tit.

Shes heading for a big fall.
Very true, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but once reality sets in the wheels will fall off big style. She’ll need a massive “You got this Mama” on the steps of M&S this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also bearing in mind that current advice says you shouldn't have an under 6 week old in a car seat for longer than 30 minutes at a time! That's a long drive with stops every half an hour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dis something happen to mumma-why all the glowers? I note curious George and his curious GF got a proper bouquet but granny only got a bunch of sunflowers
Iirc it's something to do with Ma Kedgely's late mum, she shared a bed of sunflowers she'd planted for her the other day, hence why all the bouquets have sunflowers.

Also bearing in mind that current advice says you shouldn't have an under 6 week old in a car seat for longer than 30 minutes at a time! That's a long drive with stops every half an hour!!
Exactly. I have a newborn (now 4 weeks) and at 2 weeks it was my sister in law's hen do an hour away. I'm a bridesmaid and really wanted to go but I'm bf so needed to take the baby. My husband and i really agonised over whether it was safe to do so. We spoke to my health visitor who said as it was an important occasion it would be good for me to go but to make sure to limit any unnecessary driving and take breaks. I did go and it was lovely but I would absolutely not be driving to the beach on a whim, especially in that heat and i live much closer to the coast than her (in dreamy norfolk!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I try to be balanced when it comes to anyone, that includes Grabby because you never really know what is going on behind the scenes and she strikes me as highly anxious and often unhappy, unable to cope with the world. Probably a direct result of being cosseted by her parents and then given as chattel to a man over ten years older than her. And yes I thought she was ridiculous, but no more than any other influencer, and they all duck me off with the constant pretending. It smacks of playing at life rather than living life.

But the last couple of posts...are downright dangerous. Another poster commented further up that this isn't reality. It isn't, not for a second. Don't compare yourself to this, it is worrying. It is irresponsible. Some cultures leave Mother and new born in bed for six weeks, that is how important that rest time is. I'm not saying do nothing if you want to do something, equally if you want to do sweet fa, crack on. But don't drive 3 hours on the hottest day of the year with a toddler and a newborn. Either she is utterly manic from the oxytocin or she feels she pressure. Either way as another poster said, she's headed for a crash. And I worry about her ability to cope. A new born a second time round can seem fairly easy but they soon start to assert themselves. That is when the 'fun' sets in. Those 'leaps' become more like pole vaults!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That was my immediate thought at these pictures. What an absolute moron. That poor little baby!

I could barely stomach the 5 min car journey home from the hospital let alone 3 hours to the beach. This is not the experience that I have witnessed of my friends after their second kids. It was about survival, not zipping off to the beach. I totally get that there is an element of just getting on with it when you've got an older kid but that doesn't mean day trips out - it could just mean a walk to the park for your older kid to burn off energy! I don't get why she's put this pressure on herself- take time off Instagram! Engage with your children rather than just doing so for a bloody photo.

Reactions: 16
So many things are wrong with this beach trip... Even when they are a few months old, babies are not supposed to get any direct sun exposure and you are supposed to put sunscreen on them even if they sit in the shade. If I understand correctly, they have a history of sun damage so they should know all that. Regardless, I can’t imagine it’s a good idea to expose a one week old to the sun or even put sunscreen on them when you would have barely given them their first bath. What. On. Earth???

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But guys she needed to get another blue photo on her grid.

Never mind a newborn baby and a long car journey, never mind still bleeding and being sore from birth, never mind it being the hottest week of the year. She needed a blue photo {for various reasons}.

It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

You’ve got this mama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s not even just the drive, or the discharge, the sunburn, or the heat… it’s lingering bloody COVID.

Now is the time if you can stay at home with your newborn, to do so!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
4 hour round trip with a week old baby in a heatwave just for the ‘gram. She’s a slave to her grid isn’t she.
At that age, he should be in a car seat for no more than 30 minutes. Not to mention rear facing seats get HOT because they don’t get the breeze from aircon.
So either she’s ignored guidelines (AGAIN!), or their trip took even longer because they stopped every half an hour

WHAT!!!! He’s barely a week old and had no vaccinations and you are putting his feet in the manky English Channel!! The water is full of all sorts!!
I am blown away by her irresponsible behaviour!!!:mad::mad:
3212EB41-0FB7-4D22-A209-8E71D7562C50.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
and here come the 'everything is so amazing' posts. The ridiculous list of everything being perfect, the dreamy beach photos with a one week old & toddler...for those of you that read here who have a new baby or are expecting - this is not real life. If you barely leave the house for the first few weeks that is ok. If your one trip out to a supermarket feels like the biggest achievement of the week, then well done, it is!! DO NOT compare yourself to this women and her toxicity, do not beat yourself up because you didn't get a dreamy home waterbirth, a perfect breastfeeding baby or are taking long day trips with your two kids. This kind of BS really makes me cross, just puts such an unnecessary amount of guilt/pressure on mums... i promise you what you see on her grid is not the norm.

*retreats back to quiet corner....
💯👏
It’s not even just the drive, or the discharge, or the heat… it’s lingering bloody COVID.

Now is the time if you can to stay at home with your newborn, to do so!
came here to say exactly this!!

because it makes loads of sense to take your newborn baby with no immune system somewhere so public, while everywhere is riddled with Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also…. Poor Freya’s little feet on the stones 😔

Reactions: 11
WHAT!!!! He’s barely a week old and had no vaccinations and you are putting his feet in the manky English Channel!! The water is full of all sorts!!
I am blown away by her irresponsible behaviour!!!:mad::mad:View attachment 685523
Especially when you consider this….

• Sick
Reactions: 8
and here come the 'everything is so amazing' posts. The ridiculous list of everything being perfect, the dreamy beach photos with a one week old & toddler...for those of you that read here who have a new baby or are expecting - this is not real life. If you barely leave the house for the first few weeks that is ok. If your one trip out to a supermarket feels like the biggest achievement of the week, then well done, it is!! DO NOT compare yourself to this women and her toxicity, do not beat yourself up because you didn't get a dreamy home waterbirth, a perfect breastfeeding baby or are taking long day trips with your two kids. This kind of BS really makes me cross, just puts such an unnecessary amount of guilt/pressure on mums... i promise you what you see on her grid is not the norm.

*retreats back to quiet corner....
Brilliant.... she's just toxic 'for alllll kinds of reasons'.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.