RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Natural History Museum? On a Bank Holiday? With a 2 year old and a newborn? Why????? Just why? It must have been RAMMED with tourists, why not wait until the schools go back and enjoy it more?? Does this woman have no common sense 🤯🤯
I know, I love her comment at being surprised at it being busy and then that it must be because it was a Sunday! Clearly no idea that it is duhhh also a bank holiday and also last weekend before most schools go back. Zero common sense!

Reactions: 14
She could go on literally ANY other day. She’s so freaking stupid it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waffy looks like Benpecked.

Why would she repot her plants in the living room when she has a perfectly big enough garden? Think of the mess and soil everywhere.

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion: rvk_loves#34 dragging her poor newborn across the land, grandad’s got a manky unwashed hand

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Let’s be honest she went on a Sunday because they could drive in. Free entry to a museum, no congestion charge and free parking. Just screams Grabby to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
But South Ken isn't in the Congestion Zone so she could drive to there and there is loads of free parking on Sundays around there.
I just wanted to clarify that the congestion charge is 7 days a week in case anyone is thinking of driving near the Central London area and it lasts until 10pm.

Reactions: 6
She is the one that tries to make it look plain sailing most of the time?! Her feed doesn’t reflect that and her stories barely happen these days, certainly not in real time that’s for sure.
As for the toddler ‘bigggg feelings’ since she turned 2, I think she means to say since she became a big sister. The attention and focus on her has completely switched up, surely she’s not blaming this on ‘terrible twos’ it’s obvious that a baby would do that to any toddler?! We’ve seen no photos of Fray Fray carrying the manky baby and pram since Raff Raff arrived so I’ll draw my conclusions from that…there’s very little baby love currently 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Waffy looks like Benpecked.

Why would she repot her plants in the living room when she has a perfectly big enough garden? Think of the mess and soil everywhere.
The garden is probably cleaner than the inside of her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waffy is barely 6 weeks old and she’s showing her “exercise” post… having “barely tried” as she has 2 kids. Come the duck on Grabby. At 6 weeks post partum it shouldn’t be top of the agenda… yet again another brag for the ‘gram. If she was that desperate she could do it once Freya was in bed or get Ben to have them for half an hour

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She’s so ridiculous. Exercising with a baby strapped to her 🙄 and we all know why that is

As for the toddler ‘bigggg feelings’ since she turned 2, I think she means to say since she became a big sister. The attention and focus on her has completely switched up, surely she’s not blaming this on ‘terrible twos’ it’s obvious that a baby would do that to any toddler?!
Looks like Freya is having big feelings about mama paying her no attention here. 😳

E494DBDF-A111-4909-B879-8A1A7C59508D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Her latest story 🤦🏻‍♀️ Waffy is barely 6 weeks old and she’s showing her “exercise” post… having “barely tried” as she has 2 kids. Come the duck on Grabby. At 6 weeks post partum it shouldn’t be top of the agenda… yet again another brag for the ‘gram. If she was that desperate she could do it once Freya was in bed or get Ben to have them for half an hour
It’s pathetic. Also Grabby doesn’t need a 6 week check because she can clear herself to barely try to do Barre with a baby strapped to her…… or actually Dr Benpecked probably did as the medical professional in the family (or maybe that just applies to due dates!?)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.