RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trolling at this point right? Soho Farmhouse, boat, newborn, get real Grabetha.

Reactions: 10
She’s replied to greeneyed girl saying Freya hated it in the car when she was a newborn.
So she still dragged her around everywhere despite this, and decided to do the same with her second born with the risk that he would hate it too! Such a bad mother. Babies don’t need soho house and beach trips - it’s all for her and Ben and it’s incredibly selfish. And to be able to just delete the comments that call her out is so frustrating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Seeing her on a boat with a newborn baby in her arms gave me chills. It might be one of the most irresponsible things she’s ever done as a parent. Complete head.
And Ben too - he enables all of her feck wittery. I wouldn't actually put it past her to have just sat in the boat for 5 seconds to get the Insta shot. But either way its pathetic.

Reactions: 16
She’s replied to greeneyed girl saying Freya hated it in the car when she was a newborn.
So she still dragged her around everywhere despite this, and decided to do the same with her second born with the risk that he would hate it too! Such a bad mother. Babies don’t need soho house and beach trips - it’s all for her and Ben and it’s incredibly selfish. And to be able to just delete the comments that call her out is so frustrating.
I agree. All this is for her. If they need Freya to burn some energy off, just take her to the local park or set up activities in the garden for her. I wish she would just chill out and stop trying to look so busy.
I feel she is trying to keep herself busy to distract her. she must be knackered with night feeds etc. Just admit it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Having a newborn is not easy. Having two children is not easy. I don’t know why she’s trying to pretend it is all FINE in their household😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having a newborn is not easy. Having two children is not easy. I don’t know why she’s trying to pretend it is all FINE in their household😂
Because there is no room for negativity in Grabby’s pastel coloured life. It’s a classic control thing.

Reactions: 12
She looks so gormless on that boat. No eye protection for either of her children. It always infuriates me when the adults have sunglasses on and the children don’t, struggling to squint in the sun. Idiots.

And Ben too - he enables all of her feck wittery. I wouldn't actually put it past her to have just sat in the boat for 5 seconds to get the Insta shot. But either way its pathetic.
You can tell by the background that they went out in the boat. It's ridiculously unsafe and also appalling as the water will reflect both light and rays, both of which are unsuitable for a newborn's eyes and skin.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Who in gods name pays top dollar to stay in soho farmhouse with a newborn that's breastfeeding through the night and a toddler?

Honestly I think she must be completely unhinged. What is enjoyable about that?

She's gone to about 4 times her normal amount of stately homes in the last 3 weeks (on top of her trips to Devon and norfolk) desperately trying to convey that her life hasn't changed with 2 kids.

What's wrong with admitting your life has changed after 2 kids?

If she was my friend (which she wouldn't be cos she's a scabby miserable twit) I'd be worried about her mental health in all honesty.

This isn't normal carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who in gods name pays top dollar to stay in soho farmhouse with a newborn that's breastfeeding through the night and a toddler?

Honestly I think she must be completely unhinged. What is enjoyable about that?

She's gone to about 4 times her normal amount of stately homes in the last 3 weeks (on top of her trips to Devon and norfolk) desperately trying to convey that her life hasn't changed with 2 kids.

What's wrong with admitting your life has changed after 2 kids?

If she was my friend (which she wouldn't be cos she's a scabby miserable twit) I'd be worried about her mental health in all honesty.

This isn't normal carry on.
Scabby miserable twit 🤣 ouch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh just checked the post. Of course she went on a boat cos she's doing a bLuE aNd wHiTe theme and boats are blue and for boys :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Scabby miserable twit 🤣 ouch
Didn't she say she left prosecco in her house for the new arrivals (too scabby to buy champagne) but never does so "in Bens rental properties" (too scabby to buy more than one £6 bottle of prosecco in her lifetime, even when flogging a home for profit)

Scabby miserable twit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ugh just checked the post. Of course she went on a boat cos she's doing a bLuE aNd wHiTe theme and boats are blue and for boys :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Didn't she say she left prosecco in her house for the new arrivals (too scabby to buy champagne) but never does so "in Bens rental properties" (too scabby to buy more than one £6 bottle of prosecco in her lifetime, even when flogging a home for profit)

Scabby miserable twit :ROFLMAO:
Yes she did. New name. Scabby Grabby

• Heart
  • Haha
The thought of trying to climb into a boat with a toddler and babe in arms makes me feel unwell. Too many negative things that could happen with that scenario. If it had been me, I might have allowed my husband to take the toddler in the boat but I would have stayed safely on terra firma with the newborn. She is incredibly irresponsible. This is surely a safeguarding issue and should be reported to social services pronto.

Reactions: 25
I live round the corner to the Farm and the weather has been pretty grotty recently. Also who breastfeeds in a rowing boat? Absolutely love a bit of breastfeeding if that’s what you want to but surely you’d wait and feed him and then go or you’d send Freya and Ben and have a quiet sit with the baby.

Reactions: 16
Honestly the more I think about the whole thing the more sick I feel about it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.