RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Sundance who received the most votes.
Grabs has birthed Prince Raffy Atlas. Everything will be dreamy. Freya is the BEST big sister. Changing his nappies and telling Mama G when he’s hungry……

Mod edit, thread needs to start with the name and the number and needs to be created in the right forum!

Well done to @Sundance who received the most votes.
Grabs has birthed Prince Raffy Atlas. Everything will be dreamy. Freya is the BEST big sister. Changing his nappies and telling Mama G when he’s hungry……

Mod edit, thread needs to start with the name and the number and needs to be created in the right forum!
Soz. My bad. Assumed she was an influencer. Can the title be changed? It doesn’t reflect the suggestion

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So. Hopping back on the Curious George McMuffin debacle of 2021. Apols if this has all been said already.

I can’t believe the brazen brass balls he has to claim he set Thomling Toys up! He’s not even listed as a director on companies house. Any fool can google that tit. Is this the first stage in some kind of a Kedgley hostile takeover? Poor Mark Thompson.

But credit where credit’s due and all that: George can definitely write better than his sister.

Maybe he should explore that particular side hustle when he’s figuring out fine interior joinery from YouTube videos on those dark, cold nights in King’s Landing, sorry, Langley.

The Kedgley clan must think all those arseholes who spend years learning their craft are such inferior beings. Twunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn't tag that pallet abomination George made for Freyas party with either his "gk carpentry" page or by Thomlin toys.

Surely it should be marked as a PR sample 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Mama and Papa K-Dog have gone on an ‘impromptu mini break’ to Whitstable, perhaps the foot stomping became too insufferable even for them.

Its raining today … Grabby will NOT be ok (She whispered to Ben ….).

• Haha
We will soon hear all about how chewing on her placenta gave her the best postpartum recovery, 10 x more than anyone else’s postpartum recovery!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she will never post again 😂🤞🏼
I was thinking this. It wouldn't be the worst thing ever for her to dissappear from the online world altogether (for us but also for her family). If I was Bentos or Waffy, I would be incredibly embarrassed and ashamed or my mother when they reach adulthood. I'd of course miss the drama if she went 🤣 but perhaps the best thing she could do would be to get a real job (Full time mum is of course a real job) but stop making it twee and curating it for 'the gram'. It's not relatable and it's an insult to other full-time mums out there!!! She can't possibly EVER be present at any family occasion, always thinking about how it looks! But we all know her husband doesn't earn 10x more than anyone anymore, so she is farrrrr to desperate and beggy to stop...shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If her husband really did earn 10 x more than anyone else’s do you honestly think she would sell her children like this for freebies !

Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s waiting for the gifted photo shoot?
She’s definitely holding out for something. We know her too well to be lulled into the belief that she’s just quiet for no reason. Obviously nothing major is happening or mama and papa K wouldn’t be going away - maybe she’s just busy getting the passport flatlay ready for Waffy’s first holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely holding out for something. We know her too well to be lulled into the belief that she’s just quiet for no reason. Obviously nothing major is happening or mama and papa K wouldn’t be going away - maybe she’s just busy getting the passport flatlay ready for Waffy’s first holiday.
She’ll have about a 4 week wait for a child’s first passport!

Reactions: 4
She’s back after ‘the best week of her entire life’ blah blah blah ‘the stars aligned’ blah blah ‘for different reasons’
More waffling and nonsense as usual. Does anyone actually believe any of this crap she spills?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s baaaack, most wonderful week of her life blah blah blah, and the pearls make a reappearance too 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.