RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus who admits to not showering for 2 days? I was still bleeding until mine were 6 weeks old. And don’t get me started on the night sweats. She makes me shudder. I wonder how often poor Freya gets a bath
I would think Freya doesn’t get a wash every day. She always looks grubby. Poor girl.

Reactions: 13
‘Exiting society’? Is she for real? Waffy has dragged to more places in his first month of life than most people have been to this year! It’s not like she’s retreated to mucky mansion to cuddle on the sofa watching box sets like most mums do in the early weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She literally completely missed out on her teens.
That caption most certainly doesn't relate to grabby one little bit, her childhood ceased to exist as soon as she met benpecked... nor does it relate to how she's been as a parent with her kid{s} wishing time away and in particular with Freya and the 'gotta hit the milestones before anyone else'.

Grabbys whole life is one big schedule:- getting up at the crack of dawn for walks and getting her steps in, going on holiday, days out, mini breaks, seeing mumma every bleeping day, when to conceive on some warped weirdo anniversary thing etc., etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s probably just going to use that as an excuse not to shell out on anything child appropriate, as that’s ‘too scheduled’

Reactions: 5
She is so full of tit. Why is she lecturing people on slowing down we she has literally spent the last 5 weeks rushing to every beach and National Trust she can to prove she's a better mumma than everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks bleeping knackered in that filtered pic. Has her ladyship had to take to her bed? (That she doesn’t share with Benpecked).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so full of tit. Why is she lecturing people on slowing down we she has literally spent the last 5 weeks rushing to every beach and National Trust she can to prove she's a better mumma than everyone else?
This ⬆ Spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 10
She's completely lost the plot now 🙄🤓
And I hate the word kiddos 😡 you don't live in America Grabs, much as you'd like to!

Reactions: 11
I hope she does take her own advice. She does need to slow down drastically or else she will burn out. But as she is clearly quite a Type A person who needs to be in control and busy all the time I think she will struggle to slow down, it would take a huge change in personality and routine.

Reactions: 5
Must be Benpecked's birthday soon or have we missed it? Sometime in August. She usually mentions it!!
Edit...it's the 25th 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.