Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola7286

Chatty Member
‘Loads of questions about which double buggy we went for’ my arse! You’re not some fucking baby guru Grabs
weird….. for someone who doesn’t look at her DM’s I can’t see a single buggy question in her post comments 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Justcyrious

VIP Member
So many things are wrong with this beach trip... Even when they are a few months old, babies are not supposed to get any direct sun exposure and you are supposed to put sunscreen on them even if they sit in the shade. If I understand correctly, they have a history of sun damage so they should know all that. Regardless, I can’t imagine it’s a good idea to expose a one week old to the sun or even put sunscreen on them when you would have barely given them their first bath. What. On. Earth???

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Onthehop

VIP Member
That was my immediate thought at these pictures. What an absolute moron. That poor little baby!
I’m a midwife and I would strongly discourage anyone taking their one week baby out in this heat never mind a 4 hour car journey.
Where is benpaedo in all of this? Surely he can see that it’s insanity??

Clare

VIP Member
Why is she buying cream hydrangeas when she has an absolute GLUT of them in her garden? Oh that’s right, to look like a flower-buying, market wandering wanker. Chill Grabby love, you don’t get a medal for how many day trips you can do with a newborn.

• Haha
  • Heart

QuiteTheChin

She really is such a selfish arsehole, what exactly is the point in taking a toddler and a newborn baby for a tediously long car journey (about an hour at least to richmond from their bit of M25 sorry “village” so double the time Waffy should be in the car seat) to ponce along the riverside where there is little to entertain a small child. This is a disruptive time for freya, she should be in her own familiar environment having quality time with her parents and her toys, not being dragged around location scouting for insta photo ops.

• Heart

#kindlygifted

I would LOVE for Instagram to suddenly be no more one day, for whatever reason. What on earth would she do with her life then? She'd actually have to get one, for starters.
Do you know I was on there last night and what with Lauren (I’m a total wanker) McDermott and this utter Muppet with her artificially presented baby bubble all over my feed I thought to myself “do I just delete the app”? It’s just gone so far up it’s own arse now I feel like I either need to delete all the accounts I follow and start again to get suggestions from the algorithm for accounts I will enjoy rather than becoming irrationally angry at the artificially created / unbelievably filtered existences that I look at daily on here…I’m totally grounded and have an amazing life myself but it’s started to make me question am I living a shit life, ugly and not really very good at taking photos until I shake myself out of it after a while and see them for who they are…god knows how they effect people who don’t have the privilege I have…

Saw one of the comments is the usual old tripe about not knowing how to love until becoming a mama. I cannot with this fucking shit, do these people not have friends and family without children? Did they not have rich and fulfilling lives before? When did having children become such a trophy? Absolutely no shade on anyone who adores their children more than anything else in the world but enough of this “and then we were complete” and “I never knew I could love like this” rhetoric.
We can’t have children. My husband had the snip before he met me. He has 2 so I have them, so I feel pretty shit at times when I read stuff like that. I couldn’t have put it better than you.

• Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake the most predictable waffly post everrrr, complete with wishing to time travel, being not OK right now in certain parts, some bullshit about stars aligning for the birth, comparing the birth to Freya's and trying to recreate it almost exactly, groundhog day style. If there was a bingo card for the birth she's literally hit them all in one go. All that's missing is a mention of the weather! Guessing that part wasn't dreamy then...

• Haha
  • Sick

Hashtagblessed

Guys, not to toot my own horn 🎺 but I humbly claim coining the ‘Bentos’ name (from a traumatic childhood of being made to eat Fray Bentos pies 🥲) and I wanted to put forward a suggestion for the latest prop she’s birthed: Waffer Thin Ham.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Cannot imagine Grabby going so long without a holiday abroad. Has Raffy been alive long enough to get a passport?
Benpecked probably ordered the passport before he even doused her with his super fertile sauce. He's 10x better at predicting conception and stuff than any other (clean nailed) husband.

• Haha
  • Sick

Meringue22

VIP Member
Oh for fucks sake! I couldn’t even finish reading that verbal diarrhoea shes dished out. She was scared she would give birth alone? Erm no. You were scared that you would have to give birth in an NHS HOSPITAL you stuck up twat! And don’t get me started on the stars being aligned. FUCK OFF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

SmashAndDash

So since Waffy has been born 4 weeks ago they’ve been to
Whitstable
Whipsnade x 2
London
Richmond
Soho Farmhouse
St Alban’s for waga & ice cream (not fucking gelato)
Berkhamstead for flowers🙄

I’m sure I’ve missed other places that were shown in stories but FML this woman is obnoxious. I’m at the point where I’m ready to block her because she’s so unattached to normal life.

• Wow
  • Sad

Clare

VIP Member
Who took that photo of her “exercising” and instead of taking a photo why didn’t they tell her to give her head a wobble and make her sit down with a cuppa and a biscuit and CHILL THE HELL OUT - a very telling and quite worrying picture about sums up Grabby’s mindset

• Wow

CharlotteSometimes

The thought of trying to climb into a boat with a toddler and babe in arms makes me feel unwell. Too many negative things that could happen with that scenario. If it had been me, I might have allowed my husband to take the toddler in the boat but I would have stayed safely on terra firma with the newborn. She is incredibly irresponsible. This is surely a safeguarding issue and should be reported to social services pronto.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I think her parents pay for it for her

She temporarily made friends with Esther Coren and they will have recommended her
Never hear about that anymore, do you? Cannot imagine the erudite Mr Coren wanting to hang out with this pair of scruffy wannabes. Not the most scintillating of couples are they?
"Giles would you like to hear about the time I breastfed on the entrance steps of M&S? It was a hoot" or "Giles I hear you are a gastronomic fan boy? I cannot recommend enough the prosciutto from Aldi, we take it EVERYWHERE"
Also the Soho House thing is hilarious. The other zelebs probably thing Grabbobs is an au pair!

• Haha
  • Heart

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
This is so terrible. Other new mums feeling shit because they're not living up to RvK's insta fakery 🙄😤
‘I wish I could stay at home but’…. She has NO reason to go out. If she wishes she could stay at home, she just could! 🙄

Storminateacup

I gave birth to my first nearly 6 weeks ago and it was a bit of a horror story. The labour and birth weren’t so bad but we were both sick afterwards and spent 8 days in hospital, including 4 days in NICU for my son. Her post just makes me feel like shit. And needless to say, the last 6 weeks have not been dreamy! I don’t follow her but I’m going to have to stop myself looking at her weirdo posts from now on given we have sons nearly the same age.
was a fun sport, grabby watching, but not anymore!!

• Heart
  • Sad