RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see it!! Shame Grabby’s foreign appetite only extends to white foreign or almost English foreign ie American and Australian, she can’t tolerate ethnic minorities. In her eyes, real foreign people = dangerous extremists or the help at a Sandals resort (as per her blogs, no paraphrasing here)
She's horrendous. I wish somebody who knows her would come on here and spill the tea. Be interesting to hear whats shes like when she's just being her. Probably still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think a) Grabby is not ok right now....aka Benpecked has gone “back to work” lol at TWDMT

Or b) they are on holiday somewhere soaking it alllllll in. Incoming vitamin sea spam in 3,2,1.

Reactions: 9
Silly us it’s dreamy Soho farmhouse with this guy and a NEWBORN in a boat (with no form of life jacket, not to mention all the pondlife teaming with bacteria should the boat tip or splash up). I feel ill just thinking about it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This morning’s post has infuriated me. That poor baby being dragged around the country - a 3 week old baby does NOT need to go on a boat.
The sun looks so bright - Grabby has her sunglasses on and the poor baby has no protection for his delicate skin - can’t even be bothered to put a hat on him to protect his eyes and face - poor little thing. Just want to punch her stupid smug face.

And the ‘and for balance’ disclaimer does not make her sound relatable in the slightest. Clearly reading here and still missing the mark

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Silly us it’s dreamy Soho farmhouse with this guy and a NEWBORN in a boat (with no form of life jacket, not to mention all the pondlife teaming with bacteria should the boat tip or splash up). I feel ill just thinking about it.
We drove past Soho Farmhouse yesterday and it instantly brought Grabby to mind 🙄 To think I could have been so close to Wonder Mumma

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, what a dick. I have no words.

Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute idiot, that poor baby being dragged round the country so she has gram content 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Already deleted !!!! Ffs
duck off she hasn’t deleted it! The levels of irresponsibility of that women is something else. Like that commenter said, the baby would be fucked if they fell in. Who would put their newborn at risk like that? She’s not right in the head she’s really not. I’m so (irrationally) angry about the whole thing! Must be pregnancy hormones (and, you know, my MATERNAL INSTINCT to protect a baby) 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She really is a joke! A newborn baby and doesn’t have time to shower. But always time to patrol comments, delete and block 😆 still embarrassed for her!!

Reactions: 29
That poor, poor baby. Newborns just want to be in a warm familiar place and have endless cuddles, not be dragged around for endless photos ops. What the hell is wrong with this head!

Reactions: 21
Perhaps she’s jetted off to Slovenia or Romania since they were added to the green list? 😉
Cough... too many foreigners 😉
This morning’s post has infuriated me. That poor baby being dragged around the country - a 3 week old baby does NOT need to go on a boat.
The sun looks so bright - Grabby has her sunglasses on and the poor baby has no protection for his delicate skin - can’t even be bothered to put a hat on him to protect his eyes and face - poor little thing. Just want to punch her stupid smug face.

And the ‘and for balance’ disclaimer does not make her sound relatable in the slightest. Clearly reading here and still missing the mark
She's never gave a flying tit about sun protection for bentos when they went to Australia {and other places when it's been sunny including 'beaching' in the uk}, I'm sure there were a few pics where you could see her skin was starting to redden 😡

🔔🔚 Bex strikes again!!!

Reactions: 11
Shes trying so hard to show that she can cope with two children, she's making herself look like a prize dick. She literally can't be at home. I don't understand her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seeing her on a boat with a newborn baby in her arms gave me chills. It might be one of the most irresponsible things she’s ever done as a parent. Complete head.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seeing her on a boat with a newborn baby in her arms gave me chills. It might be one of the most irresponsible things she’s ever done as a parent. Complete head.
Shes awful. I used to love the newborn feeding stage, cosy indoors with a film on. Maybe she's got massive arse grapes and can't sit down 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.