Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Remi is a grand child but I see enough of my own and so don’t want to be looking at hers too. A toddler doing toddler things... fascinating. I just tap tap tap. Anyone who finds that kind of content interesting needs to get out more, and the people who post in the comments about a stranger’s child giving them life should probably be on some kind of register.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The next time Rosie goes for a smear the nurse will find Shauna Doyle up there. She spends her days tagging Rosie. Thirsty for the call out 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

MSCH121

Before I say this I do not want to come across as someone who is dismissive when it comes to mental health. I suffer with it myself and it can be debilitating. However, I do not understand why she needs to tell us all that she’s decided to ‘take the day off to look after herself’.
I love my job and have a massive amount of respect for my employers, and I know if I was to ever to be absent from work for that reason, they would be understanding, to a point. But I have a responsibility to do my job, because otherwise, I do not get paid and/or I would be replaced.
There have been mornings, including this morning, where I have felt completely paralysed, all because of severe anxiety.
I do not have the luxury to ‘take the day off to look after myself’. I have to get up and show up.
I am in no way saying one shouldn’t do what Rosie did today, if it is needed. I am all for it! And I do not believe it is healthy to not take care of your mental health and to not treat it like a priority.
But I don’t understand why Rosie broadcasts it to 300k+ followers who are (or Atleast majority of) are working their asses off, 5 if not 7 days a week, 12 hours days, trying to juggle their work life, personal life, mental health and well being along with all else life throws at them.
Sorry for the rant, it just pissed me off. Maybe I’m jealous she has the luxury of making decisions like the one she did today, and I don’t but, in saying that, I don’t think I’d be wishing to have her life any time soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bellel

VIP Member
I was so surprised at her wedding dress choice!
Please tell me you’re being ironic!
2 dresses practically the same.
It wouldn’t take rocket scientist to predict at the time they would be split to the navel, boobs out & a fish tail. TACKY.

Monday: Rosie paints toe nails advertising a brand of polish.
Wednesday: Rosie gets a pedicure.
Ya couldn’t believe a syllable this one says.
last week inglot foundation was the greatest thing ever, yesterday it was Nars.
Advertising the benefit mascara yet apparently ysl Shock her absolute all time favorite.
Produces colour wow box with LF yet last week the entire olaplex range her favorite.
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Anyone else find phrases like “girl boss” and mamma bear patronizing?
Christ Rosie s clothing isn’t for me so i don’t shop with her but c’mon she isn’t a girl and being a business woman has feck all to do with being a mother. We don’t call men boy bosses and we don’t refer to them as papa bears.

Reactions: 34

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
How funny would it have been had Remi smacked her in the face with the remote 😂
the Carryon of her moaning about her own child in front of her
Calling her ‘bold’ ‘wild’ ‘clingy’ etc

It’s very ordinary toddler behaviour

Child wants attention

Not a mom spending HOURS and hours everyday dolling up to the 9’s, full make up hair the lot, it must take her ages ,
talking shite into her phone, prancing with the dodgy leg pose with 500 fast fashion looks

While Remi left to forage for crackers in a press

I’d be inclined to throw the remote too if I was Remi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has a hotel stay this weekend, what are the chances she has put her own hand in her pocket and coughed up herself to support a broken industry or is just grabbing a freebie? I know which one I’m banking on. And the new teeth look like comedy teeth. Lol at her weak for herself over them. But don’t forget guys she already had good teeth okay, she never had any work done only straightening (what most people call braces) and was happy with her own perfect teeth. Don’t forget okay. She was perfect before now she’s even perfecter

And it pisses me off how she called her teeth “jagged” like it’s some kind of deformity or imperfection. Teeth are meant to be serrated you absolute dingbat. It’s called evolution and it’s to help you eat. Am I meant to look at my teeth now and be appealed at how jagged they are and want to get this procedure done? The one size fits all mouth full of cement blocks is becoming a common sight. Teeth aren’t meant to be all the one feckin size and smoothed out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
God Paul and the big dopey head on him making a fake cup of tea pretending she caught him watching her you tube - eye fecking roll

Give it a rest

She’s mad to make a move to You Tube now
Must be more money in the views over there

She’s promoting it like crazy..even getting dopey Paul in on the act
Not sure that will raise your you tube profile Rosie
Turn me off anyway

She’s so creative tho! She needs an outlet dont ya know
The creativity is buzzing out of her

Sweet divine she’s about as creative as a custard cream

• Haha
Reactions: 32

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
A gifted stay in the Morgan tonight… give me strength
Please say we don’t have to watch herself and her newly haired half pretend to be having a good time

Queue false laugh, slit to the navel hunzo outfit, boomy cheers “mom and dad are ouuut”

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The absolute hack of Paul in his 4th shart get up traipsing around the estate thinking he’s something special. Why does Rosie keep filming him thinking we want to see him? He makes me want to pull my eyes out through my arse. Actual aversion central.

On the topic of her trying to launch herself on YouTube. YouTube has actually had a bit of a resurgence in recent years. Loads left the platform because it was seen to be a bit cringe but now it’s almost cool again to have a channel there. I can’t see her being big on it though. And no wonder she deleted all her old videos, they were woeful. She has given it more plugs this week than Paul has on his head

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry now but she is some gobshite in that YouTube video. “I don’t usually buy this many clothes but i felt like I just needed to start my spring wardrobe”. The same wardrobe that you were literally one week moving from your old house to your new house? The same wardrobe that you found multiples and duplicates of the same items, that you swore you were done buying for and vowed to be more sustainable? What’s wrong with last year’s spring wardrobe and all the clothes you already have collecting dust? I’m not saying she’s not allowed to spend her money as she sees fit but why do these idiots need a whole new wardrobe every season of every year? I love clothes as much as the next person but what’s wrong with wearing things from years gone by? Does Rosie just hoard clothes and then keep them hanging untouched as a reminder of her status, like walk in, take a look at your clothes museum and then buy more shit instead of wearing what you have? I’d say she spends a fortune on crap

• Heart
Reactions: 30

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I havent watched the stories in prob a year or two because tbh they're too boring for me BUT I wanna know where the hell Paul's hair came from. Did they address or mention it or did it just magically appear one day?
Pull up a chair!

The newly haired Paul works full time with his abacus in the front room, folding knacksuits and totting up coin.

At the end of the week , if he’s been a very good boy, Rosie gives him his pocket money and he’s been saving HARD

so off he popped and got himself a weave!

no ones mentioned it
Or talked about it

We’re supposed to assume his previous receeding hairline was just a shine off her ring light

• Haha
Reactions: 30

topbop

I've clicked into some of those profiles also, just to check em out. Fuck me, they're all going for the same look. Lip fillers, botox, god knows what else. They all seem to be young enough as well. It seems madness getting that much work done in your 20's. And all for the 'gram.

I think that's what really annoys me when they give out about tattle 'trolls' and 'spewing' hate and lies and harming mental health. What about all the harm that Influencers have done, and I'm talking the big ones like Pippa. So Poo, Rosie, with all the work that they have had done to their faces, their 'glamourous' lifestyles. As well as all the use of filters, face tuning, photoshopping, so that young girls think THAT is the standard of beauty. What about the thousands/millions of young girls that are growing up with unreasonable standards of 'beauty'. Surely THAT is way more harmful to mental health than a website calling out people whose job is selling themselves and their lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Very useful video though. This morning I was just looking at this contraption of a jumper unsure which hole I put my head in but after seeing that video, I’ve now seen the light. Thank you Rosie I hope you are given a Nobel Prize for this service to mankind x

• Haha

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Excuse me she has a pool!? How do you's know this? FFS I'm in the wrong career :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is she renting or did they buy the house? Mother of god.. anyone know what Paul works as?

Someone had the Daft rental details up a few threads back and there’s a small pool

You know -totally grand when you have a toddler

Or ideal for an upcoming summer photo shoot with your very own reproductive and/or excretory organs /outlets on display.

4Arse swimwear incoming!

Just waiting to see what collusion over on ASOS are doing first 😬

Paul folds clothes in the front room,
Harry drew him some diagrams ... it’s cash in hand....Cos yano - PUP

• Haha