Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate to the thread creator but is it a little rich from us sitting here slatting instagramers trying to make a living when were sitting behind a screen discussing them under a thread incorrectly spelled thrash rather than trash :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she was going to be doing a live with the bloody queen the way she was hyping it up. Not JLO’s poxy hairdresser

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No hate to the thread creator but is it a little rich from us sitting here slatting instagramers trying to make a living when were sitting behind a screen discussing them under a thread incorrectly spelled thrash rather than trash :ROFLMAO:
Oops that’ll teach me to copy and paste from the most liked suggestion without actually reading it!

Reactions: 3
She’s on flogging that new benefit mascara when the dogs on the street know she swears by and only uses the YSL one. She will never mention that benefit one again after today. And €50 for that colour wow box full of minis. The dream filter bottle looks like you’d get about 3 sprays before it runs out. Absolute rip off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s on flogging that new benefit mascara when the dogs on the street know she swears by and only uses the YSL one. She will never mention that benefit one again after today. And €50 for that colour wow box full of minis. The dream filter bottle looks like you’d get about 3 sprays before it runs out. Absolute rip off
The only reason you see bloggers rant about the new benefit products is because Mark Rodgers (m.rbeauty) is high up with benefit and obvs has his clicks with the blogger industry. 90 percent of benefits products are shite but I have to give it to them the mascaras are very good.

Sorry I’ve never write here before but the top hanging down so you can see the black bra strap?? Are you 15?? Stop please!!!

Reactions: 6
God Paul and the big dopey head on him making a fake cup of tea pretending she caught him watching her you tube - eye fecking roll

Give it a rest

She’s mad to make a move to You Tube now
Must be more money in the views over there

She’s promoting it like crazy..even getting dopey Paul in on the act
Not sure that will raise your you tube profile Rosie
Turn me off anyway

She’s so creative tho! She needs an outlet dont ya know
The creativity is buzzing out of her

Sweet divine she’s about as creative as a custard cream

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she’s mad pushing YouTube now cos she thinks things are gona go back there!!! People are getting tit of influencers flogging crap and swipe up links on Instagram

The cringe of creepball Paul watching her you tube. I’m sure that’s a total genuine moment & not orchestrated for the gram. Ya sure. The swipe ups on Insta must be slacking to say she needs to run to you tube to bore us all to tears with her beige vanilla flavoured life

Seen on the post she shared someone said she deleted her old make up videos from her YouTube lol she’s trying to reinvent herself on YouTube before the rest of the instahuns scramble to do the same 🧐

Seen on the post she shared someone said she deleted her old make up videos from her YouTube lol she’s trying to reinvent herself on YouTube before the rest of the instahuns scramble to do the same 🧐

God Paul and the big dopey head on him making a fake cup of tea pretending she caught him watching her you tube - eye fecking roll

Give it a rest

She’s mad to make a move to You Tube now
Must be more money in the views over there

She’s promoting it like crazy..even getting dopey Paul in on the act
Not sure that will raise your you tube profile Rosie
Turn me off anyway

She’s so creative tho! She needs an outlet dont ya know
The creativity is buzzing out of her

Sweet divine she’s about as creative as a custard cream
😂😂😂😂 He must like cold tea 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Is she getting paid to advertise a €1,550 bag? She’s acting like she bought the bag - but has AD on the stories? I’m confused.

Reactions: 4
I think this whole you-tube and 4th are move show that our Rosie is quite canny. This whole IG influencer thing has a time limit to it. People are sick of the whole swipe up thing, nor do we believe them anymore, when they tell us about the latest "incredible' thing that they are 'obsessed' with. She's clever to be moving to you tube, way more possibilities there for revenue.
Also, at the end of the day, their presence on IG is reliant on IG. All the followers they have, follow them through that platform. If it goes, so do their followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.