Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Judging by the comments under 4tharse insta, there’s a lot of people who received the wrong order (one person received the wrong items twice) and another got charged twice, a lot wondering where their orders are and a few asking for other info.. I don’t think they’ve had a successful launch yet there’s always problems. Wonder will they blame this on the fulfilment company like last time lol
Ah come on guys let’s be fair. Do you really think MyHusbandPaul can remember the correct item, size, colour and shoulder pads when it’s clearly written in front of him every single time? He has “hundreds” of boxes to fulfill and his abacus only has so many beads!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Soph267

Am I the only one that thinks her neighbours are pure sponging off Rosie and her following? Yesterday one of them sent her dinner and has an insta food blogging page that Rosie tagged. And today another neighbour has set up a business page on Instagram doing desserts? How many insta huns can there be in one housing estate?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
Its a sad world they live in . Imagine rocking up to the school gates looking like inspector gadget .

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bellel

VIP Member
They look like drug dealers. That dress is the epitome of tackiness.
she always uses a filter on Remi, I think it’s because she hates the child has ginger hair. I have never seen Remi without a filter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As a mom, It’s so boring to watch a bleached blonde size 6 “I drink one glass of wine a fortnight and get a hangover” made up to the nines poly pocket. How are people finding this in any way relatable / attainable / entertaining? It bores me out of my MIND. I haven’t got her on Instagram I just read here when I have a second for my own comfort. She’s unbelievable.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She makes the most mundane of tasks into a big deal. Cooked a roast & here comes Becky with the good hair with the wine 🤮🤮

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
3 year anniversary of the mad bastard brigade making a show of Rosie and themselves at the wedding. #neverforget 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Yep a Jo Malone diffuser is definitely an absolute essential for the office. She hasn’t a clue. Reminds me of a few weeks ago when Louise Cooney tried to give us tips on working from home. 🙄
Aw her little office, how cute... where she orders all the 4tharse tat from China.

Notice how the delivery’s are flowing in ever since that Suez ship got moving 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21

My dog max

VIP Member
055448E2-07CC-442D-97C5-0AC58873F626.jpeg

Filtered to within an inch of her life….. very different to the dentist picture last week!
STOP with the filters Roisin 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Can she stop with the Happy Monday Happy Tuesday bullshit? Two seconds later she says she has the Monday fear so she doesn’t even know what she is on about. That kind of toxic positivity needs to stop. Especially at the moment when people are struggling so much

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Literally all I’m looking at now is her chin

She posted an ad for something just now, no idea what, I’m chin focused...and I’m tapping through just.looking.at.her.chin

Feel she’s conscious of it too she kept holding it and touching it

Who gets a new chin?!
What was wrong with her old chin?
It’s a fucking chin for gawd sake

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
They kept that quiet didnt they

Personally i find it very motivating for a mum of 2 to be dolled up and in the gym for 8am in the morning, watching someone like her has made me stop being lazy, Not everyone wants to see mums lying all day in no makeup/ pjs.
Most of us are somewhere in the middle thank you. Not made up. Up at the crack of dawn. Needs of the child out first over dolled to the 9s.