Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched the stories in prob a year or two because tbh they're too boring for me BUT I wanna know where the hell Paul's hair came from. Did they address or mention it or did it just magically appear one day?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing with the teeth is, if she likes them fair enough BUT surely the Denist should of said that’s not going to work! They are too big for your mouth! It would put me off using the Denist because I don’t think he’s good at his job!

Reactions: 6
Her style for nights out is so dated and tarty. A far cry from the edgy casual shite she tries to push with her line of prison gear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I havent watched the stories in prob a year or two because tbh they're too boring for me BUT I wanna know where the hell Paul's hair came from. Did they address or mention it or did it just magically appear one day?
Pull up a chair!

The newly haired Paul works full time with his abacus in the front room, folding knacksuits and totting up coin.

At the end of the week , if he’s been a very good boy, Rosie gives him his pocket money and he’s been saving HARD

so off he popped and got himself a weave!

no ones mentioned it
Or talked about it

We’re supposed to assume his previous receeding hairline was just a shine off her ring light

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pull up a chair!

The newly haired Paul works full time with his abacus in the front room, folding knacksuits and totting up coin.

At the end of the week , if he’s been a very good boy, Rosie gives him his pocket money and he’s been saving HARD

no ones mentioned it
Or talked about it

We’re supposed to assume his previous receeding hairline was just a shine off her ring light
#myhusband #paul #imsoproudofpaul

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must spend her life just going from salon to salon trying to maintain everything. Don’t get me wrong I love getting things done every now and then but I would be exhausted with that level of upkeep.

Reactions: 11
Pull up a chair!

no ones mentioned it
Or talked about it

😂😂😂 I'm clearly missing out then

Oh man, I don't think she's just filtering, some of those photos are seriously photoshopped. I'm fiond of an ol filter myself, especially when I'm wrecked, but her face is a completely different shape in some of those photos. Would you be arsed? All the upkeep required, Tehn filtering and photoshopping every bleeping photo. Must be great craic to be with someone like that.

Reactions: 6
She must spend her life just going from salon to salon trying to maintain everything. Don’t get me wrong I love getting things done every now and then but I would be exhausted with that level of upkeep.
So self obsessed

Reactions: 5
I feel like she was on expressing her mental health problems and very quiet on Instagram just before restrictions ended then the min the salons etc opened she was on happy as Larry no mental health problems in sight and lashing us out of it with her stupid boomers anyone else notice that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.