Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah come on guys let’s be fair. Do you really think MyHusbandPaul can remember the correct item, size, colour and shoulder pads when it’s clearly written in front of him every single time? He has “hundreds” of boxes to fulfill and his abacus only has so many beads!
"His abacus only has so many beads" 😂😂😂😂👌👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My toes are curling with second hand embarrassment every time she posts about work. It’s so pathetic. She’s so busy selling prison gear she can’t pick up the phone. Cop on to duck Rosie you absolute eejit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My toes are curling with second hand embarrassment every time she posts about work. It’s so pathetic. She’s so busy selling prison gear she can’t pick up the phone. Cop on to duck Rosie you absolute eejit.
Prison gear .... dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha
Omg it IS prison gear!

Inmate 77206 apply your lip liner

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Obviously only the bloggers receiving orders, a friend ordered on the Wednesday of the launch... it’s more than 10 days now Rosie or are all the normal joe soaps getting their deliveries last 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Obviously only the bloggers receiving orders, a friend ordered on the Wednesday of the launch... it’s more than 10 days now Rosie or are all the normal joe soaps getting their deliveries last 🙄
I’d say the bloggers all got what they wanted and didn’t get the wrong orders either 🙄

Reactions: 4
Seeing the local small time bloggers sharing the shite now .... how sad. Tagging her, hoping she d throw them a scrap and reshare!

Reactions: 13
Seeing the local small time bloggers sharing the shite now .... how sad. Tagging her, hoping she d throw them a scrap and reshare!
Fact! She said delivery was €6 wtf it should be free with that wait!!! But I suppose she’s working sooo hard the creature 🥴🥴😴🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
Yesss...those MUAs Ruth B and Monika are basically unpaid brand ambassadors for 4th arq. They’re ordering not only one or two bits but essentially the whole collection and not just posting a story about it but posts on the grid, reels and mutiple tags all to get noticed. All this screams arse licking and desperation.

If they were fashion bloggers I wouldnt mind as much but MUAs...really 🤔 It is all too much - it‘s like your one Laura B MUA promoting bloody sweets!!

The next generation of wannabe bloggers are the worst imo. At least back in SoSue’s day there wasn’t a defined blueprint as such to get to the top. Now it’s arse licking, tagging, sharing all in the hope that someone like queen of the arqqq will share their shite content.

For the craic I clicked into some of the small timers and their content is laughable and they take themselves so seriously. There’s a lot of them too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got my order within 4 days. I did get the wrong coloured body suit but as soon as they responded to the email they sent me the correct colour that day. The quality is lovely or I would have returned them as they’re quite pricey.

Yesss...those MUAs Ruth B and Monika are basically unpaid brand ambassadors for 4th arq. They’re ordering not only one or two bits but essentially the whole collection and not just posting a story about it but posts on the grid, reels and mutiple tags all to get noticed. All this screams arse licking and desperation.

If they were fashion bloggers I wouldnt mind as much but MUAs...really 🤔 It is all too much - it‘s like your one Laura B MUA promoting bloody sweets!!

The next generation of wannabe bloggers are the worst imo. At least back in SoSue’s day there wasn’t a defined blueprint as such to get to the top. Now it’s arse licking, tagging, sharing all in the hope that someone like queen of the arqqq will share their shite content.

For the craic I clicked into some of the small timers and their content is laughable and they take themselves so seriously. There’s a lot of them too!
Such fools!

Reactions: 3

your one Monika is such a dose. Can’t deal with the way she speaks and licks everyone’s arses. 0 personality just ass licking with fake Arab followers. The next generation are even worse than the original bloggers 😂

Reactions: 4
I've clicked into some of those profiles also, just to check em out. duck me, they're all going for the same look. Lip fillers, botox, god knows what else. They all seem to be young enough as well. It seems madness getting that much work done in your 20's. And all for the 'gram.

I think that's what really annoys me when they give out about tattle 'trolls' and 'spewing' hate and lies and harming mental health. What about all the harm that Influencers have done, and I'm talking the big ones like Pippa. So Poo, Rosie, with all the work that they have had done to their faces, their 'glamourous' lifestyles. As well as all the use of filters, face tuning, photoshopping, so that young girls think THAT is the standard of beauty. What about the thousands/millions of young girls that are growing up with unreasonable standards of 'beauty'. Surely THAT is way more harmful to mental health than a website calling out people whose job is selling themselves and their lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.