Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is all extensions but the colour is fab
Oh ya deffo extensions, I doubt we’ll ever see her without them tbh. But the colour is so nice and the cut is lovely. I reckon she’s def had someone over to refit her extensions and give her a toner. She’s too vain to slum it and wait it out like the rest of us have to

Reactions: 11
What’s the story with her showing Remi now?

Is she trying to replicate a Bowie moment?

Desperate for a ‘wild’ toddler for content?!

Reactions: 15
What’s the story with her showing Remi now?

Is she trying to replicate a Bowie moment?

Desperate for a ‘wild’ toddler for content?!
I thought she definitely seemed more playful and natural with the child this evening.. it was cute

Reactions: 6
I hope she makes these Remi stories into a movie. Oscar winning stuff. Poor child stuck in a baby grow all day everyday while mammy spends her time getting dolled up and talking into her phone.

Reactions: 13
Remi is a grand child but I see enough of my own and so don’t want to be looking at hers too. A toddler doing toddler things... fascinating. I just tap tap tap. Anyone who finds that kind of content interesting needs to get out more, and the people who post in the comments about a stranger’s child giving them life should probably be on some kind of register.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I've always defended her parenting when someone comments on it here because I just think.... don't go there. However, her kid spills a smoothie all over herself and is telling you she needs to get dressed and you record it for instagram rather than help? No words.

Reactions: 13
Lisa Jordans kids are gas though imagine in a few years therell be murder between the girls they don't stay small forever

Reactions: 2
Someone call Marie Kondo the house is ‘wrecked’
There one jacket and a pair of runners on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The look Harry gave her was priceless
Even he knew it was fake
Whatdafuk ma I’m watching my iPad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t post much but I’ve just watched the clothes haul on YouTube and I have to say I thought she was very likeable/natural at doing it but I’m not sure who she’s aiming those clothes at? I mean I put her in the mummy blogger 30+ with kids bracket and she’s flogging skin tight leggings and a belly top from Zara or extremely oversized clothes that only look good on model thin teens. I’m in the mood to spend on clothes, need inspiration and have an average figure but seriously couldn’t think of wearing that stuff. It’s for photos only.

Reactions: 14
Don’t post much but I’ve just watched the clothes haul on YouTube and I have to say I thought she was very likeable/natural at doing it but I’m not sure who she’s aiming those clothes at? I mean I put her in the mummy blogger 30+ with kids bracket and she’s flogging skin tight leggings and a belly top from Zara or extremely oversized clothes that only look good on model thin teens. I’m in the mood to spend on clothes, need inspiration and have an average figure but seriously couldn’t think of wearing that stuff. It’s for photos only.
The crop tops were ridiculous. I fold bigger pieces of clothing away in my 4 year olds drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hack of kermit the frog in the park in that bomber jacket ! is he for real ... and what height is he cause he looks about 5ft nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t be dealing with the eyeliner so thick
Yes her make-up is pretty dire. Slightly related to this, I am hoping that when we get back to going out etc. that make-up will be paired back and that the look favoured by Rosier and others will be seen as ageing/OTT which btw it is!

It's crazy how we are all so use to 'full beat' make-up with baking techniques, fake eyelashes etc. This whole look is actually based on drag make-up and no hate here to the drag community as there is a lot of skill involved. But this full coverage look along with her inflated lips which have been plumped so much that the left and right side of top lip look droopy just isn't flattering at all. Also Rosie, please stop doing lip fillers!

Because I have been barely wearing make-up and tbf other bloggers are wearing less, when I click into Rosie's story I sometimes am taken aback by her make-up, is anyone else the same?

It'll be interesting to see what happens with make-up trends but for young girls growing up I hate that they have filler/botox/caked look to aspire to and which is seem as the 'new normal.'

Reactions: 18
Yes her make up rots me. Grand for stage or tv but over the top for just plopping about in your house in a tracksuit. I never get the whole full face of make up plus lashes plus liner while you’re wearing bloody joggers. It looks stupid to me. She’s not a natural beauty imo so she needs to lash it on thick all day everyday

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.