Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbs

Does anyone follow Danielle Cunningham? I saw she had commented under one of Rosie’s posts a while back and checked her page out. She is literally Rosie 2.0 it’s hilarious. She has everything down to the hair and the make up, even the “happy Monday” shite. I’d be a bit freaked if I was Rosie 😂 watch her highlight on SweatyBetty it’s actually gas. It could literally be Rosie sitting there she’s even wearing a 4tharq top 😂 she is the absolute spit of her and a lot like Stephanie too. Just another bleach blonde, Zara hauling, fake tan wearing, colour wow loving Minion
I'm fairness it's hardly her fault if they happen to look a bit alike or is no one allowed to have a similar haircut to Rosie? I've followed this girl for a long time and think she is one of the more genuine down to earth people on insta. Must be really annoying for her with people constantly commenting that she looks like Rosie. At least Danielle is natural. Rosie just a bucket of makeup, fillers, botox and bonding!

Base2019

VIP Member
I’d treat Molly Mae’s ‘journey’ to natural kingdom with a pinch of salt. A couple of years ago Kylie Jenner made a big song and dance of dissolving her lip fillers and was praised for doing so, this did not last long. Personally I think it was a distraction technique as she underwent extensive body surgery including bbl and breast enlargement at the same time as she was ‘embracing’ her natural look.

Tbf Molly seems to be going into more detail but I feel like it’s a bit of a trend and will also make her more likeable to not only her target market but their parents who are footing the bill to buy Molly’s tan, PTL collab and hair products etc.

Probably a silly question but what is bbl?

Jc87

I got my order within 4 days. I did get the wrong coloured body suit but as soon as they responded to the email they sent me the correct colour that day. The quality is lovely or I would have returned them as they’re quite pricey.