Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually grinds my gears so much
I cannot stand it “happy Monday “ etc

Jesus Christ just say hello!
We all know the bleeping say of the week

Happy Monday just said I’d jump on

Jump the duck offf🥸
Again, fallin around laughin at your comment... thank you and eh...
.. happy tuesday 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Between the fake “happy Mondays” and 4arth or whatever it is called, - genuinely considering unfollowing her lol. It is all so fake

Unfollow away. You can still view her stories without giving her the numbers.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find phrases like “girl boss” and mamma bear patronizing?
Christ Rosie s clothing isn’t for me so i don’t shop with her but c’mon she isn’t a girl and being a business woman has feck all to do with being a mother. We don’t call men boy bosses and we don’t refer to them as papa bears.

Reactions: 34
Christ Rosie s clothing isn’t for me so i don’t shop with her but c’mon she isn’t a girl and being a business woman has feck all to do with being a mother. We don’t call men boy bosses and we don’t refer to them as papa bears.
She-EO (for a female CEO) absolutely rots me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Remember baby girl there’s no dream too big 🤮🤮🤮 do people talk like this in the real offline world because thankfully I have yet to meet one. What a load of shite. Don’t start me on girl boss. It’s always the Del Boys of the online world calling themselves that because they would be laughed out the door of a real job. Denise Kenny is doing the work of Shauna Doyle this week, hope there is enough room up there for both of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To be honest I would really want little girls in the world to have better aspirations then to follow in any influencers foot steps

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I laughed so much at her most recent story frame. A picture of herself and a giant love heart drawn around it. Says it all doesn't it 🙄😂. Totally self obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be honest I would really want little girls in the world to have better aspirations then to follow in any influencers foot steps
Preach

Certainly - I want my daughter to have more aspirations than to basically sell her life and her own families privacy online
AND
literally expose her entire body for strangers on the internet in the name of content

Im still not over Rosies honeymoon constant week long display of her bare Arse and basically vulva on show
🤢

Lawd Jesus help us if we’ve a long hot summer in Ireland with that pool she has in the gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its a sad world they live in . Imagine rocking up to the school gates looking like inspector gadget .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I must say she's quite likeable on YouTube, less stiff and more personality. I'm happy to say something positive about an influencer for once 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I must say she's quite likeable on YouTube, less stiff and more personality. I'm happy to say something positive about an influencer for once 😂😂
I just don’t understand why at the start of her clothes haul on YouTube, she did a big gasp after drinking back some tea and a big smack on the lips!! Beyond cringe!!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% this its actually degrading in my opinion

Its a shed like u havnt made it hun calm down !
Remember baby girl there’s no dream too big 🤮🤮🤮 do people talk like this in the real offline world because thankfully I have yet to meet one. What a load of shite. Don’t start me on girl boss. It’s always the Del Boys of the online world calling themselves that because they would be laughed out the door of a real job. Denise Kenny is doing the work of Shauna Doyle this week, hope there is enough room up there for both of them

Reactions: 4
She looks shocking thin on her youtube when she’s sitting doing her make up.
And Jesus, she went to town on herself and back again with that bronzer.I also think her lip filler might be dissolving on one side, her lips look uneven

Howling as well at her saying she’ll repurchase her MAC bits on ASOS as they do quick delivery. What about look fantastic Rosie? You’ve a code for there and all 🤣

She wears so much bleeping make up for just arsing around and going nowhere

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yesssss! I always say that. You’re either the boss or not. No boy boss. bleeping hate when they are all about the girl boss!

She’s over on YouTube because she knows that you don’t have to sign in to get the views and that’s how the moolah rolls in. She’s looking for a way to expand 4th Arq. She gets nothing for our sneaky views on Instagram and I’d say her audience is mainly Irish. I won’t be watching her on YouTube anyway.

Preach

Certainly - I want my daughter to have more aspirations than to basically sell her life and her own families privacy online
AND
literally expose her entire body for strangers on
She looks shocking thin on her youtube when she’s sitting doing her make up.
And Jesus, she went to town on herself and back again with that bronzer.I also think her lip filler might be dissolving on one side, her lips look uneven

Howling as well at her saying she’ll repurchase her MAC bits on ASOS as they do quick delivery. What about look fantastic Rosie? You’ve a code for there and all 🤣

She wears so much bleeping make up for just arsing around and going nowhere
Tbf she has 360k followers. More people see her face and what she looks like on any given day than I would if I were to stand on the stage at Croke Park.

Reactions: 3
I see Instagram are starting to hide the likes on Instagram posts for users in America and some in Ireland etc... in a move towards well-being! I wonder is this why all the instahuns like rosie are moving towards YouTube again!!! Seen Bonnie Ryan is at it now too 🤷🏻‍♀️

They won’t be liking Instagram when they remove the likes altogether as PR businesses can’t use it to measure their popularity or “success”

The end of the instahun is coming 🤣

The move to YouTube does seem strange when you take into account her Instagram metrics. She has an amazing follower number and I’d say gets good engagement. I just don’t believe it’s as simple as she got fed up of Instagram, and saying that is kind of a slap in the face to your followers? I know youtube have increased how many ads are added per video, Louise cooney had like 13 ads in a 20 min video the other day. Rosie has also affiliate linked all the products under her video so she’ll get some kick back from that, but compared to the potential kick back an audience of 350k can give her 20k subs on YouTube are a drop in the ocean. I don’t understand it. I’m sure it’s solely for money reasons but based on metrics alone, surely Instagram must be more lucrative for her? Unless it’s a case of playing the long game and having a back up there for when Instagram goes down the shitter. It’s no harm to have a presence elsewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.