Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another boomerang snore boring hair looks like a wig and boring content

boring food too does she think showing a big plate of lettuce is gonna make people want to eat there 😴 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Another day another boomerang snore boring hair looks like a wig and boring content

boring food too does she think showing a big plate of lettuce is gonna make people want to eat there 😴 🙄
Well snails do love lettuce! 😂 Zzz

Reactions: 2
How funny would it have been had Remi smacked her in the face with the remote 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Out for a run with a face full of make up 🙄
Also the relatable mom act with a rogue toddler is so not convincing

Reactions: 12
Out for a run with a face full of make up 🙄
Also the relatable mom act with a rogue toddler is so not convincing
My view is she’s a bit devastated that Remi isn’t the angel child like Harry was she has a bit of boldness to her 😂

Reactions: 9
As a mom, It’s so boring to watch a bleached blonde size 6 “I drink one glass of wine a fortnight and get a hangover” made up to the nines poly pocket. How are people finding this in any way relatable / attainable / entertaining? It bores me out of my MIND. I haven’t got her on Instagram I just read here when I have a second for my own comfort. She’s unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How funny would it have been had Remi smacked her in the face with the remote 😂
the Carryon of her moaning about her own child in front of her
Calling her ‘bold’ ‘wild’ ‘clingy’ etc

It’s very ordinary toddler behaviour

Child wants attention

Not a mom spending HOURS and hours everyday dolling up to the 9’s, full make up hair the lot, it must take her ages ,
talking shite into her phone, prancing with the dodgy leg pose with 500 fast fashion looks

While Remi left to forage for crackers in a press

I’d be inclined to throw the remote too if I was Remi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A gifted stay in the Morgan tonight… give me strength
Please say we don’t have to watch herself and her newly haired half pretend to be having a good time

Queue false laugh, slit to the navel hunzo outfit, boomy cheers “mom and dad are ouuut”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Disgusted that she is taking a gifted stay in the Morgan. They could well afford to go and just promote the hotel, She has fallen even more in my estimate if that was possible

Reactions: 14
Wasn’t she in a hotel last weekend? And she had lunch out several times this week. Jesus it’s no wonder a regular joe can’t get bookings anywhere with this crowd being handed the whole lot

Reactions: 26
Wasn’t she in a hotel last weekend? And she had lunch out several times this week. Jesus it’s no wonder a regular joe can’t get bookings anywhere with this crowd being handed the whole lot
Will definitely be avoiding all these hotels and those scabby insta Huns stay in. Actually turns me off the places they stay

Reactions: 27
Tight short dress and heels, the HEIGHT of fashion. Didn’t that style stop in 2012? Holding on to 18 year old style for dear life.

Reactions: 8
055448E2-07CC-442D-97C5-0AC58873F626.jpeg

Filtered to within an inch of her life….. very different to the dentist picture last week!
STOP with the filters Roisin 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.