Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh, why the hell did Rosie start off her reel showing her green bra?! Surely that is a bit much from a married mom of 3, not quite in keeping with her desire to be seen as 'sophisticated'. Cringe.
all of Harry’s senior infants classmates mums and teacher and other teachers in his school will be happy in the knowledge Harry’s mum has a green Bra on for paddies day

and the other lad is older maybe 2nd class?

stay classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very useful video though. This morning I was just looking at this contraption of a jumper unsure which hole I put my head in but after seeing that video, I’ve now seen the light. Thank you Rosie I hope you are given a Nobel Prize for this service to mankind x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just saw her re-share a fellow bloggers comment “forever my style icon.” Say what?

The level of lick arsery that goes on in bloggersphere blows my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The things that annoy me about these videos is the tucking in off the cropped jumper. The second you move / breathe / bend it pops out in real life.

Also never forget that this pleb had her hair cut and coloured and tried to fob us off that she did it herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Out getting her steps then going to train does she ever give herself a day off and just chill

Reactions: 1
I’ll not lie part of me wants to know where the bra is from... love green 😩 won’t be asking Rosie tho 😂

Am I the only one that thinks her neighbours are pure sponging off Rosie and her following? Yesterday one of them sent her dinner and has an insta food blogging page that Rosie tagged. And today another neighbour has set up a business page on Instagram doing desserts? How many insta huns can there be in one housing estate?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one that thinks her neighbours are pure sponging off Rosie and her following? Yesterday one of them sent her dinner and has an insta food blogging page that Rosie tagged. And today another neighbour has set up a business page on Instagram doing desserts? How many insta huns can there be in one housing estate?🙄
These people who set up various food businesses make my skin crawl

Cupcakes, Food platters, hot choc bombs, grazing plates, jellies and sweetie movie boxes etc etc etc

I am very sure not all of them comply fully with food standards and hygiene practises 🤢

one woman locally had loads of ads up on FB for her cake/pie/cupcake/meringue etc business and she had pics up of her cakes etc on the FLOOR of her kitchen cooling

🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why does she do that silly awkward forced laugh around her family, it is really strange. Harrrryyyyyy smell this Easter egg cheesecake, child smells it and she does her forced little chuckle. Then her husband with the hair comes over and again another forced fake giggle. It's like when you were 14 and thought you were cool and were embarrassed to be seen in town with your parents, she behaves like that around her family. Just awkward is basically what I'm saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she do that silly awkward forced laugh around her family, it is really strange. Harrrryyyyyy smell this Easter egg cheesecake, child smells it and she does her forced little chuckle. Then her husband with the hair comes over and again another forced fake giggle. It's like when you were 14 and thought you were cool and were embarrassed to be seen in town with your parents, she behaves like that around her family. Just awkward is basically what I'm saying 😂
she is the most awkward person around her own kids

she seems to be only able to relate in a regular human fashion with material items like green bras, unisex TACKsuits and designer handbags

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she is the most awkward person around her own kids

she seems to be only able to relate in a regular human fashion with material items like green bras, unisex TACKsuits and designer handbags
The hair curled yesterday and the full on red carpet glam makeup with the rotten addidas shell tracksuit. Rank

Reactions: 6
"Her husband with the hair"

Made me laugh, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have they all set up a neighbourhood service to keep Rosie fed?

It’s between Rosie and Ryan Tubridy for the fakest laugh in Ireland

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.