Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Saw my first 4tharq tracksuit in Dublin over the weekend, it was that horrible peach colour she was pushing. The girl wearing it was plastered in tan that was way to dark for her and roaring down the street that she was going to batter this other girl. Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Lava91

VIP Member
Anyone remember Rosie doing those dance classes with that Adam guy. She would post a video after every session of maybe 4 people in the dance, all fellow bloggers, belle azure and Bonnie Ryan. Rosie would think she’s some sort of sexy goddess Ready to drool over herself, it was mortifying.

• Haha

Pix_

New thread title suggestion: put the filler in the bin, forget 4th arq you have a 4th chin

• Haha

#AF

"I got the size 6 and it's already really oversized" 🙄. Fuck off Rosie

The hack of the 2 of them all dolled up for Brown Thomas 😆 I'd love to see them from a distance in there, as someone said their like an Ali Express version of posh & Becks

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The supplements are a paid partnership. No way does she take half that crap. Have a good diet and you don’t need thistle piss or the nectar from a virgin’s fart or whatever other crap is being marketed towards people now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
It actually grinds my gears so much
I cannot stand it “happy Monday “ etc

Jesus Christ just say hello!
We all know the fucking say of the week

Happy Monday just said I’d jump on

Jump the fuck offf🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lava91

VIP Member
Wasn’t she in a hotel last weekend? And she had lunch out several times this week. Jesus it’s no wonder a regular joe can’t get bookings anywhere with this crowd being handed the whole lot
Will definitely be avoiding all these hotels and those scabby insta Huns stay in. Actually turns me off the places they stay

Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Wasn’t she in a hotel last weekend? And she had lunch out several times this week. Jesus it’s no wonder a regular joe can’t get bookings anywhere with this crowd being handed the whole lot

Reactions: 26

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
My toes are curling with second hand embarrassment every time she posts about work. It’s so pathetic. She’s so busy selling prison gear she can’t pick up the phone. Cop on to fuck Rosie you absolute eejit.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“I’ll come up for air in a few days”.. go away would ya. She clearly never worked a day in her life if she thinks packing a few boxes is busy work. And half the orders are wrong then 😂

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The dancing was sooo embarrassing. They clearly only went not for the fun or love of dancing, but to record themselves doing their best MTV “the making of” video impressions, gyrating like a budget Britney all eyes on themselves in the mirror like they’re little mix about to go on stage at the brits. SAPS. I’d say the first thing they did when entering the venue (before adjusting their peaked caps and tying their tops around their waist because you know that is sooo cool) was put their phones down to make sure they were recording. Fucking dopes. Everyone was only laughing at them

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Everybody quick set your alarms! We have another 4tharq restock coming soon 🤪🤪 let’s hope the “fulfilment team” don’t mess this restock up 🙄🙄
Can’t wait to dress head to toe like my local drug dealer. ‘You looking for some yokes ya’ 3 for a €10. #girlboss #anyyokes #ouvvitt

• Haha
Reactions: 25

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks her neighbours are pure sponging off Rosie and her following? Yesterday one of them sent her dinner and has an insta food blogging page that Rosie tagged. And today another neighbour has set up a business page on Instagram doing desserts? How many insta huns can there be in one housing estate?🙄
These people who set up various food businesses make my skin crawl

Cupcakes, Food platters, hot choc bombs, grazing plates, jellies and sweetie movie boxes etc etc etc

I am very sure not all of them comply fully with food standards and hygiene practises 🤢

one woman locally had loads of ads up on FB for her cake/pie/cupcake/meringue etc business and she had pics up of her cakes etc on the FLOOR of her kitchen cooling

🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
PT to start her very busy day, must be so tough being Rosie
Be kind. She has been through a lot lately. YSL discontinued her favourite mascara. Do you know the impact that kind of upheaval has on a hun? It’s up there with your house blowing away in a hurricane or a plane crash with no survivors.

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Has anyone followed Molly Mae from Love Island? She has been documenting her journey to reverse all the cosmetic surgery she got done as a late teen as she regrets it. It's so refreshing to see this as she would have millions of Insta followers particularly young impressionable teen girls! Take a leaf Roisin....

Reactions: 24

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
I would personally like to burst that juicy white headed spot on her chin 😂😂😂. I’m quite shocked there are so many on here who thought that Rosie looks exactly like the person she portrays on her own insta! If you saw her in person you would realise how dependent she is on makeup and filters. I generally don’t care how much make up a woman wears but when you combine that with the ring lighting, the airbrush effects and odd filtered photo where she claims she’s make up free and her large following she’s completely disingenuous and not at all relatable. She has really bad skin which she speaks about the odd time when she’s looking for a freebie or facial and I understand she is clearly self conscious but it would be nice for her to own her insecurities. No wonder she is plagued with anxiety. When you have to keep up the pretence of being flawless all the time, it has to be exhausting. When I was obsessed about my appearance and weight, it was because I was concerned about how others saw me but truth be told, nobody gives a shit. I don’t care what other women look like on a beach in their swim wear and I admire women who go to the shop makeup free. I would just love to see more honest bloggers out there who don’t photoshop everything even after Botox. Really admire Roz Purcell for posting genuine photos unfiltered. Someone asked Dominique Nugent to post more unfiltered and she has taken that on board 80% of the time. I find it so endearing!

• Heart

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Anyone else find phrases like “girl boss” and mamma bear patronizing?
Christ Rosie s clothing isn’t for me so i don’t shop with her but c’mon she isn’t a girl and being a business woman has feck all to do with being a mother. We don’t call men boy bosses and we don’t refer to them as papa bears.
She-EO (for a female CEO) absolutely rots me!

• Haha
  • Sick