Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could never understand why she had two dresses that essentially were the same. What a waste of effort and money. I also thought she looked nothing like herself from what she posts on Instagram but could never figure out exactly what it was.

Reactions: 10
I just hope we don’t have to suffer a trip down memory Lane of the honey moon

The entire island chain of the Maldives are still recovering from the bare ARSE pictures she insisted on sharing every hour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont like the long hair, short is fab on her.
Her wedding was footballers wives on coke. It was awful. So cheap and tacky

Reactions: 14
I was so surprised at her wedding dress choice!
Please tell me you’re being ironic!
2 dresses practically the same.
It wouldn’t take rocket scientist to predict at the time they would be split to the navel, boobs out & a fish tail. TACKY.

Monday: Rosie paints toe nails advertising a brand of polish.
Wednesday: Rosie gets a pedicure.
Ya couldn’t believe a syllable this one says.
last week inglot foundation was the greatest thing ever, yesterday it was Nars.
Advertising the benefit mascara yet apparently ysl Shock her absolute all time favorite.
Produces colour wow box with LF yet last week the entire olaplex range her favorite.
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It wouldn’t take rocket scientist to predict at the time they would be split to the navel, boobs out & a fish tail. TACKY.

Advertising the benefit mascara yet apparently ysl Shock her absolute all time favorite.
Produces colour wow box with LF yet last week the entire olaplex range her favorite.
Unbelievable.
I was surprised because in fairness to her she wears pretty beige, simple, clean lines clothing...her 2 dresses were far from that! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her wedding makeup did nothing for her. I’ve seen her do her own better. That wedding was an influencer tack fest. Rent a crowd

Reactions: 15
Her wedding makeup did nothing for her. I’ve seen her do her own better. That wedding was an influencer tack fest. Rent a crowd
Who was it that was HAMMERED acting the ass...the little blonde one with the heavy accent
Can’t think of her name

Reactions: 6
The dresses were pure tack, you'd see at any average wedding nowadays . So surprised at her choices, as a fashion influencer I was expecting something wow & so different or unusual, but nope, fish tail tack she went with, very unmemorable choice for someone who is so fixated on their clothes & looks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mad bastard brigade - Niamh Cullen, Aideen, terror, Louise Cooney, love Lauren. I actually wonder did the wedding sever a few friendships because some of that crew shared stories of each other that really shouldn’t have been shared and I remember thinking at the time it was a bit mean girl, laughing at them not with them

Reactions: 16
Mad bastard brigade - Niamh Cullen, Aideen, terror, Louise Cooney, love Lauren. I actually wonder did the wedding sever a few friendships because some of that crew shared stories of each other that really shouldn’t have been shared and I remember thinking at the time it was a bit mean girl, laughing at them not with them
You don’t see them all being mega friendly now! Esp Niamh and Rosie, weird since she was her bridesmaid!
Also don’t see Rosie and Terri being friendly either. Not that I blame Rosie I can’t listen to Terri at all, she’s always this got this hyper thing going on, needs to chill lol

Who was it that was HAMMERED acting the ass...the little blonde one with the heavy accent
Can’t think of her name
Niamh. She was on the floor with a chair swinging it over her head very early in the evening. She was doing push ups in her dress and they were all running in & out through a big ugly curtain as well for ages. Nikki Fitzpatrick was there as well I think.
Proper rent a crowd for the day. Fake friendships.

A few years ago when Rosie was holding her Beauty events in hotels I was working in a nail salon and Rosie arranged for one of our nail techs to go to her hotel on Sunday morning (we don't open Sundays the nail tech agreed to do it for her), nail tech got up early got ready to leave and Rosie cancelled right before she was due to leave her house because she was going back to Dublin earlier than planned. Her sister arranged it all she must have been like her PA at the time.
Thought It was really rude considering a few hours later she posted a photo of her nails refilled back In dub. Don't know if her usual tech decided to take her on a Sunday and she dropped us or what.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Unbelievable.

This 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Do we believe the swollen lip due to a mouth ulcer?! The whole bottom lip looks swollen and lumpy.....think there was a duck up with her top up lip injections

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.