Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else think she ain't all that even

And in anyway is anyone going to be inspired by them clothes like were are we going to wear them...pointless

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does anyone else think she ain't all that even

And in anyway is anyone going to be inspired by them clothes like were are we going to wear them...pointless
She is all smoke and mirrors. Make up and nice clothes can do wonders for many

Reactions: 7
She is all smoke and mirrors - what a great way to put it.
Rosie is an average looking girl! She like many have learned how to use make up to manipulate their face shapes.

Reactions: 10
Whoever pointed out her left toe on this 😂😂 I haven’t been able to un-see it since

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who on earth with children wakes up in the morning and thinks “hmmm I’m going to wear white jeans today” with my kids they would be destroyed by the time breakfast is over!!!

Reactions: 6
Who on earth with children wakes up in the morning and thinks “hmmm I’m going to wear white jeans today” with my kids they would be destroyed by the time breakfast is over!!!
Haha!! No way could I wear white jeans with the kids around me, Jesus I'd be having palpations if they came within 5 foot of me 😂

Reactions: 4
I’d say she doesn’t let the kids near her for fear they’d ruin her make up or pull her extensions. She doesn’t come across as the most tactile of people

Reactions: 6
I’m in awe of anyone who can wear white full stop kids or no kids.

I recently bought myself this fab pale mint green knit. I’ve already given up wearing it. Can’t keep it clean.

Reactions: 5
Eeeeeek the spring 4tharq is coming!! Quick quick can’t wait to spend €700 on a few tops! And we are going to get to see 4tharq office soon! We are really been spoiled for content 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I'm actually shocked. That's some difference.

I can't cope with the pose anymore. I seriously can't. And don't get me started on wearing white clothes. I don't think I've even made it to the car and not gotten white clothes dirty somehow.

Reactions: 8
Why wear white clothes to go nowhere madness
She looks like a different person wouldn't recognise her

Reactions: 5
And now she's paying rent on the "office" ie ways to escape the kids and hubby hahahahh

Reactions: 3
I think she looks the same she's just got lip fillers has Botox (which i can say doesnt change how u look) and brighter hair that picture is probably about 15 years old shes 31 that was clearly taken in her teens??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.