Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remi is gorgeous. So cute when she’s talking. Is she not blonde? Saw a few people saying she’s ginger. I can’t see it
shes not ginger shes defo blonde shes a beauty dont no why the need for a filter and that looks like a boys outfit on her alright

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
All the girly dresses she showed yesterday and she brings Remi home what look like boys clothes. She is off now to get more work done on her teeth. She won’t be able to close her gob soon for the size of them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the girly dresses she showed yesterday and she brings Remi home what look like boys clothes. She is off now to get more work done on her teeth. She won’t be able to close her gob soon for the size of them
😂😂😂😂 did I hear correctly when she said that her teeth look natural 😂😂😂😂 is it April fools day?? They look as fake as duck & massive in her gob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂 did I hear correctly when she said that her teeth look natural 😂😂😂😂 is it April fools day?? They look as fake as duck & massive in her gob 😂
there was no need for that work on her already perfect teeth she is just so full of herself its hillarious

Reactions: 7
B&W filter on the video of the child eating an ice cream then showing the sky ... she’s a f*cling idiot why like 😡 I’ve never posted
Before but she gives me rage !!!

Reactions: 9
shes not ginger shes defo blonde shes a beauty dont no why the need for a filter and that looks like a boys outfit on her alright
Shes absolutely not blonde! Look at her story today even though she
Has another ridiculous filter on it.

Reactions: 2
Shes absolutely not blonde! Look at her story today even though she
Has another ridiculous filter on it.
im sorry i cant see ginger hair on that child and who cares anyway nothing wrong with ginger but the filters are F**king Ridiculous on a kid

Reactions: 4
She has a hotel stay this weekend, what are the chances she has put her own hand in her pocket and coughed up herself to support a broken industry or is just grabbing a freebie? I know which one I’m banking on. And the new teeth look like comedy teeth. Lol at her weak for herself over them. But don’t forget guys she already had good teeth okay, she never had any work done only straightening (what most people call braces) and was happy with her own perfect teeth. Don’t forget okay. She was perfect before now she’s even perfecter

And it pisses me off how she called her teeth “jagged” like it’s some kind of deformity or imperfection. Teeth are meant to be serrated you absolute dingbat. It’s called evolution and it’s to help you eat. Am I meant to look at my teeth now and be appealed at how jagged they are and want to get this procedure done? The one size fits all mouth full of cement blocks is becoming a common sight. Teeth aren’t meant to be all the one feckin size and smoothed out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She has a hotel stay this weekend, what are the chances she has put her own hand in her pocket and coughed up herself to support a broken industry or is just grabbing a freebie? I know which one I’m banking on. And the new teeth look like comedy teeth. Lol at her weak for herself over them. But don’t forget guys she already had good teeth okay, she never had any work done only straightening (what most people call braces) and was happy with her own perfect teeth. Don’t forget okay. She was perfect before now she’s even perfecter

And it pisses me off how she called her teeth “jagged” like it’s some kind of deformity or imperfection. Teeth are meant to be serrated you absolute dingbat. It’s called evolution and it’s to help you eat. Am I meant to look at my teeth now and be appealed at how jagged they are and want to get this procedure done? The one size fits all mouth full of cement blocks is becoming a common sight. Teeth aren’t meant to be all the one feckin size and smoothed out
Agreed, the fake whiter than white teeth are just awful in my opinion. They are prob visible from space!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

100 percent bloody clown she is much nicer before

Reactions: 2
They are going to make the bottom of her face more prominent than before. She already had a side profile similar to the character Gail out of coronation street - which is why she never has side profile pics .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
maybe if Dr.Niall stopped giving freebies he’d have more app availability for paying patients

can’t get near him for an app for months

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t take ‘Dr. Niall’ seriously. Sounds like some lad playing Doctor 😅

I had a good look through all the pics on his Instagram. The before and after pics looked good, I was even beginning to think jesus my teeth are awful (I tend to usually maintain that my crooked tooth has character). Then you see a full pic and they look atrocious. Remind me of a Simpson's character so something.

edited to add:
maybe if Dr.Niall stopped giving freebies he’d have more app availability for paying patients

can’t get near him for an app for months
so many freebies! And some to people flogging teeth whitening products 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
3 dental is becoming worse than spotlight, like a previous person mentioned, I can’t get an appointment for months so they definitely don’t need promotion. Turns me off them now. Going to go to Alexandra Dental

Reactions: 8
Your teeth are not suppose to look like that, absolutely perfect and unbelievably white. It's so odd me that people strive for this unnatural kind of perfection. I seen a pic of so sue and her choppers are literally the first thing you notice in the pic and not for a good reason. Rosie cant even talk properly with them, I just wonder what her kids will think in years to come, if their teeth have a gap etc and aren't perfect like Mammy's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks very different on the clip they have of her on 3 dental Instagram. She won’t like that 🤭 you can see her spotty skin and they zoom right into the deformed botched sagging lips

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Honestly is there nothing they won’t change about their bodies. Its shocking really isnt it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.