Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The move to YouTube does seem strange when you take into account her Instagram metrics. She has an amazing follower number and I’d say gets good engagement. I just don’t believe it’s as simple as she got fed up of Instagram, and saying that is kind of a slap in the face to your followers? I know youtube have increased how many ads are added per video, Louise cooney had like 13 ads in a 20 min video the other day. Rosie has also affiliate linked all the products under her video so she’ll get some kick back from that, but compared to the potential kick back an audience of 350k can give her 20k subs on YouTube are a drop in the ocean. I don’t understand it. I’m sure it’s solely for money reasons but based on metrics alone, surely Instagram must be more lucrative for her? Unless it’s a case of playing the long game and having a back up there for when Instagram goes down the shitter. It’s no harm to have a presence elsewhere
I definitely think it’s a case that she is trying to future proof herself and not have all her eggs in one basket.

Reactions: 7
Preach

Certainly - I want my daughter to have more aspirations than to basically sell her life and her own families privacy online
AND
literally expose her entire body for strangers on the internet in the name of content

Im still not over Rosies honeymoon constant week long display of her bare Arse and basically vulva on show
🤢

Lawd Jesus help us if we’ve a long hot summer in Ireland with that pool she has in the gaff
I find it gas that she still hasn't mentioned/shown her pool in her house, I think she tries so hard to be "relatable" and having a pool just isn't that :ROFLMAO: but I bet she struggles so hard because she really wants to show the vulva swimsuit pics in her perfect rented house but can't post it as it's soooo unrelatable to her working mom huns that follow her, because she is SO like all of them :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it gas that she still hasn't mentioned/shown her pool in her house, I think she tries so hard to be "relatable" and having a pool just isn't that :ROFLMAO: but I bet she struggles so hard because she really wants to show the vulva swimsuit pics in her perfect rented house but can't post it as it's soooo unrelatable to her working mom huns that follow her, because she is SO like all of them :rolleyes:
Excuse me she has a pool!? How do you's know this? FFS I'm in the wrong career :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is she renting or did they buy the house? Mother of god.. anyone know what Paul works as?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Excuse me she has a pool!? How do you's know this? FFS I'm in the wrong career :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Is she renting or did they buy the house? Mother of god.. anyone know what Paul works as?

Someone had the Daft rental details up a few threads back and there’s a small pool

You know -totally grand when you have a toddler

Or ideal for an upcoming summer photo shoot with your very own reproductive and/or excretory organs /outlets on display.

4Arse swimwear incoming!

Just waiting to see what collusion over on ASOS are doing first 😬

Paul folds clothes in the front room,
Harry drew him some diagrams ... it’s cash in hand....Cos yano - PUP

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Rosie. Your husbands name is Paul. You seem to forget that. Maybe you should pee a ring around him to mark your territory but I doubt anyone would challenge you for him. #myhusband 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Rosie. Your husbands name is Paul. You seem to forget that. Maybe you should pee a ring around him to mark your territory but I doubt anyone would challenge you for him. #myhusband 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s the safest man around hair or no hair

They’re going to relax and not talk about work ——queue Paul ragin he can’t witch about his paper cuts from the boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s the safest man around hair or no hair

They’re going to relax and not talk about work ——queue Paul ragin he can’t witch about his paper cuts from the boxes
Tucked up in bed by 9. Remember the short lived 5.30am club? She does make me laugh

• Haha
Tucked up in bed by 9. Remember the short lived 5.30am club? She does make me laugh
And what’s with the question box re anxiety/stress ?

Isn’t she like literally constantly doing all the HunBuninstafun things like journaling, self care, his n hers masks , baths, hair toners, nails, walking, sitting talking shite on her phone in her car, coffee at the beach, swim Rise, the 5.30 getting up getting ahead, making lists, atomic habits type books, juicing , talking, zoom galz nights, drinking, not drinking, water, air, nature, connecting, disconnecting.....wtf else can ya do?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Isn’t she like literally constantly doing all the HunBuninstafun things like journaling, self care, his n hers masks , walking, sitting talking shite on her phone in her car, coffee at the beach, swim Rise, the 5.30 getting up getting ahead, making lists, atomic habits type books, juicing , talking, zoom galz nights, drinking, not drinking, water, air, nature, connecting, disconnecting.....wtf else can ya do?!
She probably wants companies & get neighbours to know she is struggling & deliver some food this weekend 😅

She probably wants companies & get neighbours to know she is struggling & deliver some food this weekend 😅
If she can’t cook won’t cook
And thinks the ditzy “oh lol I’d burn water” thing is soo funny
What do her children eat??!

Paul the Packer must do it all ..but when he’s back selling snow refrigerators full time what happens.. ready meals? Beige freezer food?

• Haha

Isn’t she like literally constantly doing all the HunBuninstafun things like journaling, self care, his n hers masks , baths, hair toners, nails, walking, sitting talking shite on her phone in her car, coffee at the beach, swim Rise, the 5.30 getting up getting ahead, making lists, atomic habits type books, juicing , talking, zoom galz nights, drinking, not drinking, water, air, nature, connecting, disconnecting.....wtf else can ya do?!
And dancing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If she can’t cook won’t cook
And thinks the ditzy “oh lol I’d burn water” thing is soo funny
What do her children eat??!

Paul the Packer must do it all ..but when he’s back selling snow refrigerators full time what happens.. ready meals? Beige freezer food?
Crackers for Remi

And dancing 🤣
The dancing 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I struggle to decide if that or Covid was the worst part of 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s such a gobshite. Imagine if she had an actual job. Most of us can’t “take a step back” from work Rosie because we would be fired. She has no idea how the real world works. Would love to see these idiots even try one day in reality

Reactions: 15
She’s such a gobshite. Imagine if she had an actual job. Most of us can’t “take a step back” from work Rosie because we would be fired. She has no idea how the real world works. Would love to see these idiots even try one day in reality
This is what I am constantly thinking for the likes of her & Bonnie. Imagine they actually had a proper job and where accountable to a boss and had real deadlines. They haven’t a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quick q guys!
I know I have google but can anyone gift tell me where I can get mirrors for my home gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.