Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she ever go a day without putting on a filter? I tried the one she has on her latest story there, completely changed me 🙄 is she that unhappy with her own appearance, id hate to live like that

Reactions: 3
Wow that latest "eventful" day story has been amazing content. Today I also potted some plants and my god one of the empty containers flew away in the wind, absolutely devastating stuff.. oh wait no one gives a tit just like you're boring life Rosie. Please stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow that latest "eventful" day story has been amazing content. Today I also potted some plants and my god one of the empty containers flew away in the wind, absolutely devastating stuff.. oh wait no one gives a tit just like you're boring life Rosie. Please stop.
Good thing the creepy neighbour was on hand to order one on Amazon too :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on guys don’t be so heartless. Rosie has had a tough week with her favourite mascara being discontinued and Harry losing his teddy bear. Have a heart.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the clothes hanging off one shoulder not drive her mad. I couldnt do it.

Reactions: 10
A fan of Picture This since day one 🙈 I liKeD tHeM b4 ThEy wErE CoOl.
is it just me or does the bird design on the new 4th Arq sweater look very amateur? Like it just looks a bit awkward, the placement of it

Reactions: 3
A fan of Picture This since day one 🙈 I liKeD tHeM b4 ThEy wErE CoOl.
is it just me or does the bird design on the new 4th Arq sweater look very amateur? Like it just looks a bit awkward, the placement of it
its so messy looking. Far too much going on.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does all the loungewear from her range not look that flattering on people? Especially for the price of it. Like the set she just had on her stories today I don’t think suits her at all

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does all the loungewear from her range not look that flattering on people? Especially for the price of it. Like the set she just had on her stories today I don’t think suits her at all
They are getting worse looking 😬

Reactions: 1
She's a tiny size 6 and her stuff is not flattering at all. God help the rest of us mere mortals so 😳

Reactions: 7
Can we just give up on lounge wear now please. Like the majority of us don't have the luxury of lounging like Roisin.

Reactions: 14
It uses to be only men’s sections had lounge wear. It’s another reason covid needs to go

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.