Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
I think a lot of us see behaviours in Rosie which can be particularly triggering. That said, we aren't here condemning her out of spite, but out of the knowledge gained through our own experiences.

My mother was a functioning alcoholic and my father was a sexually deviant narcissist, but you know what, I think i've turned out just fine.

*shits on the floor*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

HashtagYolo

i seen a video got posted this morning of rosie MWI on live shouting about how "louise is crazy but she is SEXY! Youd muff dive Louise but stacey ye wouldnt go near even if u had aids" something like that.... also "your burd said ur neck was bowfin to the whole internet"

couple of things.. 1. Louise and Stacy belong in same barking catagory, no point in Rosie saying my barking mrs is better than ur barking mrs. Its just delusional like just admit that u and prim both attracted to undesirables and let that be the end of it😂
2. Prim might have told the internet Stacy's neck was bowfin but if i remember correctly Louise said ur crumpet was rotten (we even named a thread after it) she also said ye "couldny even pump"

tbh if i was held at gunpoint that i had to choose Stacy or Louise, id rather Stacy, least Stacy takes Lauren up the town for a chautau X and doesnt call her a fat smelly bastard n mash sweets into her bed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.
I was in that position. It honestly ripped my heart to bits everytime i got a not pregnant result or when i miscarried. I don’t know whats different this time but this is the longest i have carried & everyday i am still pregnant, it is a blessing. I am wrapped up in cotton wool though by him & our mums, every movement i do they watch me like a hawk 😂 i don’t think my mum slept the whole time i was in NY for worrying 🥺 but people like Rosie, Cher etc all boil my piss with the attitudes they have towards their kids, they don’t realise how lucky they are to have these beautiful humans in their life & they don’t give one fuck while people like me are out here suffering all sorts of heartache just to have 1 baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MountainThyme

VIP Member
I missed alot of the start cause I fucking get lost in one thread and dont check others.
Hope shes alright the annoying cunt 😭😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Jeezo I've been hungover to FCK today and stupidly ordered a Diamond Inn which used to be great but was crap so I'm upset and prob won't sleep tonight!!

Having had a toxic and mentally abusive mother I struggled to watch those videos. Always being told the sacrifices she made and that I could always do better or how disappointed she was in me. It was always everyone else's fault.

It affected me all my life and decades later I'm still dealing with the aftermath when she's dead. Might sound harsh but I'm not upset my Mum died I'm just disappointed she couldn't be the Mother she could have been. The one thing I know is that I'm a much better person than she ever could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

singlelife

VIP Member
Its very frustrating that she gets away with everything she has done because she puts it down to dark humour 😩😩 and the eejits who cant see past her just constantly say its a joke its a joke its her dark humour (or dark hummer as someone told me earlier😂😂)
Rosie =dark humour
Beasty boy = banter
Property boss = fitba banter

All abusers, narcissists & gaslighters

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cass_25

VIP Member
The fact his own maw sat there and ate the 4th sausage piece then comes on tiktok months later to complain about her boy only getting 1 roll instead of two . Rosie ye ate the 4th sausage yourself ya greedy bitch ffs 😭😂
Rosie’s done a lot of fucked up shit but I think sausagegates one of my favourites 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Pack of dirty faceless trolls ye’s are
To be fair I've never met a nicer bunch 🥰

You couldn't actually make this up, my hubby never got the memo that you have to change the template on moonpig so it came today and it says 😂😂😂😂'too the one I love merry Christmas Rosie 😂😂😂😂I can't share it or you'd see the pic on the front 😂😂😂I said to him oh aye who's Rosie? And he said he's been having an affair with Rosie Bush all along 😝

Yup lost the love of my life to the Bush 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

beebee789

VIP Member
Please keep us updated on here of any new tea Primm spills.

Just for those of us who can't watch Primm Live cos we got blocked for calling the Penguin her "Feeder"

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
can someone please fill me on on what sausage gate is
Well... 🤣🤣 on live last nite it came out that when rosies boy was staying with primm and Stacey he only got 1 piece and sausage and he wanted 2 but he couldn't have 2 ye see cause it was only a wee 4 pack and not a block of sausage 🤣🤣 there was only enough for 1 each. Now rosie was there and could have gave up her roll and sausage but naw she ate it and decided months later to tell tiktok that primm and Stacey don't dish oot square sausage willy nilly

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
I do not believe for one second that Rosie "chose" T over Z. That whole Sophie's Choice narrative is purely to manipulate people into seeing Rosie as the victim in this situation.

Rosie did not have a say. She failed that girl and Social Services rightly removed Z from her care. But instead of changing her ways, Rosie decided that all she had to do was change her story. By saying she chose T, she provokes sympathy because what a hard decision that must've been for poor Mother of the Year Rosie.

She is essentially blaming T, divesting herself of any wrongdoing and making out to be some sort of martyr of motherhood in the process. It's borderline evil behaviour, frankly. That poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Cass_25

VIP Member
As much as I think Penguin & Prim are a pair of stoaters I really feel for them. They are not Rosie or her weans carers. It’s time Rosie took responsibility for her own weans

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Yes they are engaged they got engaged on the big wheel in dundee 😂😂 she doesnt know where she would be without louise especially this week she said
How romantic. That wheel has a stunning view of a river filled with faeces, burnt-out buildings and comatose smackheads spasming in the snow. I can't think of a better place for the two of them.

• Haha
  • Heart

andiooop

VIP Member
4A52B87F-7C64-41D7-9BE8-AA4227285A90.gif

I hate when Rosie and mater are living a quiet family life, hurry up and have another public domestic

• Haha
Reactions: 20

beebee789

VIP Member
Full Stop Denise takes no sides. She is impartial to the whims of humanity. She sits atop a meteor throne in the centre of a collapsing star, far off in the Andromeda galaxy, watching humanity as she has done for countless aeons. Her only companions are the memories of countless civilisations that have risen and fallen before her gaze, the only sound the silent echo of an uncaring universe.

Her full stop button functions perfectly, and always has. The problem remains that she just can't seem to work these finnicky human phones with her 8000 engorged tentacles.

• Haha
I don't really follow much of the drama on TT anymore and just have a wee scroll now and again but came across the screen recordings today of that last night and it's nice to know that no matter what changes in life and whatever else is happening in the world that Rosie Bush is still the same toxic boot as always 🤣 lassie is pure poison and still can't keep a pal no matter what they do for her. Honestly when will people stop giving her 2nd chances and believing the crap she spouts that she's a better person now 😂 I'm not a primm and penguin fan but what she was saying about them is absolutely vile and I hope to fuck they never fall into the Rosie trap again.

• Heart
  • Haha