Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i fell asleep and bloody missed everything 🙈🙈🙈.
Just seen the videos of poor Tyler being manipulated into saying that creature is a good maw.Fkn poor wean ! I just want to go get him, scoop him up and give him a sense of stability, normality and peace from the constant "sure am a good mum" forced responses. Z being took off her isnt T's fault !!!! I cant believe shes said all that to him. And Inspector Blanco is not any better coz she encouraged and engaged in it all 😒😒😒

Reactions: 12
Wow! Just seen the recordings of her and Alanna screaming at that poor boy, that is emotional abuse, it’s weird and it’s SO wrong on so many levels! She’s a tit mum, the things the boy has seen and been through for years isn’t right, so screaming at him on a live on tiktok isn’t going to make him believe he has a good mum, been nurtured, been loved and cared for like a child is supposed to… isn’t going make that true, who you trying to convince there Rosie? Him or tiktok! Absolutely disgusting!
Alanna screaming Z is in care because of you, so she could focus on you! Wtf, she has two kids and both as equally important you can’t just pick and choose, poor Z but even more so poor Tyler, stuck there day in and out! I get that social work miss thing, families cover things up etc etc… but this is open for the world to see & that poor boy still there is so strange, why aren’t they doing anything

Reactions: 15
Rosie the only reason T says you’re a good mum is because he has nothing to compare it to. He thinks that’s how everyone’s mother is behind closed doors. You’re a tit mum & T is your emotional crutch/punchbag. Poor T doesn’t know what it’s like to have a parent who puts their child before themselves, who would do anything to make sure they have the best home environment to make them feel safe & secure, who puts their child before any other person who comes into their life. You have no one left but blanco & she’s not going to be around for long either. I wish T could get to be part of a loving family before it’s too late

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do not believe for one second that Rosie "chose" T over Z. That whole Sophie's Choice narrative is purely to manipulate people into seeing Rosie as the victim in this situation.

Rosie did not have a say. She failed that girl and Social Services rightly removed Z from her care. But instead of changing her ways, Rosie decided that all she had to do was change her story. By saying she chose T, she provokes sympathy because what a hard decision that must've been for poor Mother of the Year Rosie.

She is essentially blaming T, divesting herself of any wrongdoing and making out to be some sort of martyr of motherhood in the process. It's borderline evil behaviour, frankly. That poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Think we were getting louise fished in Kdawgs live.. but Kdawg has just said she fancies louise and would love to ask her out. They'd make a well better couple than rosie and Louise. They both have class patter.
When she said she’s always had a hing for teef 😭

Reactions: 4
Just caught up and I'm sobbing 😭the SW department need to remove that lovely wee boy they're just as guilty keeping him in this awful environment. How does he deserve this life he'd be loved and cared for in the right environment and thrive. He's in fight or flight mode constantly not knowing what's coming next. She's not a mother she's a Toxic piece of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's heartbreaking. I want to go get him all the time. If I could get away with stealing him I would. My heart goes out to the poor boy. She's a sorry excuse for a mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Been watching all the catch up videos on tiktok...

Why the duck is Alanna saying that Pandemonium was anything to do with "Yes the boaby"?
I’m not sure if it’s included in that but they said that Pandy made Kdawg block someone for being transphobic but it was all an act to make them look good and it’s not genuine. I’ve never seen two people on tiktok who are so quick to call out homophobia, transphobia, racism etc.
Yes the boaby was all Duggy & he got called out from 90% of us on here and Kdawg and that.
Also Alanna was on a rant where she basically wanted credit for outting Ryan, saying how she confirmed it was him and everyone wanted to know. Aye she outted Ryan, but at the same time he was behind a persona too and could have been left that way, she done it for clout & thinks it makes her some sort of hero… but kdawgs the bully 🤡

Reactions: 9
No Rosie ragin coz pandy made her look ugly 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I actually think he was verryyyyyy kind to you rotten face Rosie and could have done it more true to life ya dog!

Poor Tyler has got school today not only will he be going in absolutely exhausted but will have to deal with the embarrassment of people bringing his excuse of a maw up! As if being a teenager isn’t hard enough with emotions/hormones etc but this threw into the mix. I honestly hope social work get their finger out and do something. That was nothing short of emotional abuse last night 😢

Reactions: 5
Just caught up and I'm sobbing 😭the SW department need to remove that lovely wee boy they're just as guilty keeping him in this awful environment. How does he deserve this life he'd be loved and cared for in the right environment and thrive. He's in fight or flight mode constantly not knowing what's coming next. She's not a mother she's a Toxic piece of tit.
I live in a state of constant hyper vigilance, and as an adult it has a very big impact on my mental health-i cant imagine the damage that will have on a teenager, who is autistic mix it with hormones its a very horrible scenario 😩😩😩

• Sad
  • Heart
I live in a state of constant hyper vigilance, and as an adult it has a very big impact on my mental health-i cant imagine the damage that will have on a teenager, who is autistic mix it with hormones its a very horrible scenario 😩😩😩
No for real, not knowing which version of his mum he is going to get will be frying his brain. I feel so sorry for him it's not even like there is other family around he can confide in or go and stay with. He should be removed from her care. He's a sweetheart.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if it’s included in that but they said that Pandy made Kdawg block someone for being transphobic but it was all an act to make them look good and it’s not genuine. I’ve never seen two people on tiktok who are so quick to call out homophobia, transphobia, racism etc.
Yes the boaby was all Duggy & he got called out from 90% of us on here and Kdawg and that.
Also Alanna was on a rant where she basically wanted credit for outting Ryan, saying how she confirmed it was him and everyone wanted to know. Aye she outted Ryan, but at the same time he was behind a persona too and could have been left that way, she done it for clout & thinks it makes her some sort of hero… but kdawgs the bully 🤡
She basically doxxed someone who could’ve been hiding their real identity for a good reason as funny as it all was he’s ended up with everything about him known when he didn’t want it to be - which is illegal of her to have done

She basically doxxed someone who could’ve been hiding their real identity for a good reason as funny as it all was he’s ended up with everything about him known when he didn’t want it to be - which is illegal of her to have done
Illegally doxxed Rydo, plus how many is that now that they have incorrectly doxxed. What they said about the guy they incorrectly doxxed as Pandemonium was vile.

So cher and co are asking for receipts that girl flashed her vagina on live last night- am i wrong or would sending/ sharing those receipt not be the same as sharing intimate photos without permission??

• Wow
So cher and co are asking for receipts that girl flashed her vagina on live last night- am i wrong or would sending/ sharing those receipt not be the same as sharing intimate photos without permission??
It would be I think , unsure though as she’s done it on a live not in private but even so it’s morally wrong to want to see it, what’s wrong with these folk ffs. I never seen that part of the live but the lassie must be mortified as it is without those wasters wanting pictures or videos of it

Reactions: 7
They are mad creeps wantin to see that lassies shereen nanjiani. She’ll be mortified 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bush has that poor boy groomed to within an inch of his life as to what to say about his home life. I also imagine her to be a bad tempered bastard with him behind closed doors. Surely when a minor is in a house with two mwi adults screaming at him and putting him under immense pressure to say what they want it’s a police matter for child endangerment?

Why the duck do they want to see that lassies fanny, absolute weirdos man.
People seen it, they were commenting on the live that they’d seen. They can’t all be lying. Anyway, it’s done now, poor lassie is probably mortified so I don’t know why they want to drag it on. Why do they care so much.?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.