Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @DeeDeeMcFarlaneXXX

Quick recap: Rosie has came back and blackmailed Terri into refunding her 300 for her ratty extensions.

inspector blanco and bush have been begging to the max battling etc

Rosie and Louise are fighting publically as usual

Rosie also got into beef with Jordan Robertson over nothing

inspector blanco successfully begged for over 1000 in a night to get her dads ashes home

anything I've missed?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well maybe i dont need my head checked after all for believing her 😂😂😂 but its understandable why some people didnt!! I did think her sister had received the dwp payment and didnt pay the rest but her saying cant be arsed getting citizens advice etc didnt help her cause but im glad she got him home rosie was a major letdown as a friend last night Cher isnt alannas pal and she done more to help than the bush so says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well maybe i dont need my head checked after all for believing her 😂😂😂 but its understandable why some people didnt!! I did think her sister had received the dwp payment and didnt pay the rest but her saying cant be arsed getting citizens advice etc didnt help her cause but im glad she got him home rosie was a major letdown as a friend last night Cher isnt alannas pal and she done more to help than the bush so says it all really
Doesn't help she was ignoring anyone who tried to help last night and only seemed interested in the money think some people got blocked too.

Reactions: 7
Doesn't help she was ignoring anyone who tried to help last night and only seemed interested in the money think some people got blocked too.
Yeah that made it worse and andioop was trying to help tell her about the dwp thing rather than say we already got that she was sayin it was too late to get it which wasnt true

Yeah that made it worse and andioop was trying to help tell her about the dwp thing rather than say we already got that she was sayin it was too late to get it which wasnt true
She or someone had already claimed the DWP thing, it is on the itemised bill she showed on the live

This has to be someone on here lol
View attachment 1771938
The screenshot is from my post but I didn't make that video.

I am glad she got him home and I'm relieved she was telling the truth because it would've been a horrible thing to lie about. But people doubting you is what happens when you openly admit to lying and trying to manipulate situations the night before. You reap what you sew.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She or someone had already claimed the DWP thing, it is on the itemised bill she showed on the live
I had my suspicions that that woulda been the case, as i was told the funeral directors actually help with the forms etc for that while arranging the funeral!
What have a missed why is she raging at les?

Reactions: 6
its nice she was telling the truth but when 99% you dont then its like the boy who cried wolf.
still find it strange its nearly 4 years since he passed and now she suddenly thinks where is his ashes.
Not disputing it is strange. But we have to be objective. Just cause we think it’s weird doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. We would be the first to tear strips from her for lying about it.

its nice she was telling the truth but when 99% you dont then its like the boy who cried wolf.
still find it strange its nearly 4 years since he passed and now she suddenly thinks where is his ashes.
I think it all kicked off yest cos the sisters daughter was in the comments an alanna was saying she was raging shes not had any her dads ashes (i missed it so im going on hearsay lol) and that resulted in a call and the sister then admitted she hadnt got her dads ashes yet this is what alanna says last night at some point last night anyway

I think it all kicked off yest cos the sisters daughter was in the comments an alanna was saying she was raging shes not had any her dads ashes (i missed it so im going on hearsay lol) and that resulted in a call and the sister then admitted she hadnt got her dads ashes yet this is what alanna says last night at some point last night anyway
Got it pretty much spot on.

Reactions: 5
I'm glad she's put the receipt up, if they weren't such liars and begs we wouldn't doubt them.
Rosie has been awfy quiet ? Bet she’s ragin. She’ll be thinking of who she can scrounge money off next. When allana was upset yday all Rosie done was put her big clatty sausage fingers through they ratty clip ins that she thinks are gorgeous.
F.Y.I Rosie ye still need to wash them , they’ll be honkin a foost n kebabs in a week 🤢

• Sick
Rosie has been awfy quiet ? Bet she’s ragin. She’ll be thinking of who she can scrounge money off next. When allana was upset yday all Rosie done was put her big clatty sausage fingers through they ratty clip ins that she thinks are gorgeous.
F.Y.I Rosie ye still need to wash them , they’ll be honkin a foost n kebabs in a week 🤢
Great pal eh, if there's no drama Bush isn't interested.

I'm of the I'm not saying sorry for being doubtful given her track record for being genuine is absolutely abysmal

Reactions: 12
I had my suspicions that that woulda been the case, as i was told the funeral directors actually help with the forms etc for that while arranging the funeral!
What have a missed why is she raging at les?
Apparently someone said in Lex’s live that Allana was at it & Lez said “yeah I heard that too”

Just say d in last post the problem I have is that she could’ve got same result by sorting something out with funeral director. It’s the sense of entitlement by begging that’s wrong. Some people were giving money from kids Xmas or sending last few quid. She’s a passive aggressive bully when she’s begging

Reactions: 11
Prob trying to find out where her dad is so she can beg for a grand

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.