Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm passed the time for appeal by a while so would be a full new form to fill in. I don't know if I can deal with it until the wee one is here but I'll get the form at least so i have it for when I feel I can manage it
I can help you with ur form.
Ran away from the fanny ward for 3 months to be a Disability Analyst . Hated it and ran back to the fanny ward 😆.
Ive help a few friends do their forms with successful outcomes so im more than happy to help 😊😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s more bothered that Rosie was wearing James’s jumper than the fact the lassie was sexually assaulted. She’s a bunny boiler that deserves all that is coming to her when he fucks her over
Has she got a filter on there or is she genuinely that ugly? Giving Caroline a run for her money for having a melted lookin face

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i seen a video got posted this morning of rosie MWI on live shouting about how "louise is crazy but she is SEXY! Youd muff dive Louise but stacey ye wouldnt go near even if u had aids" something like that.... also "your burd said ur neck was bowfin to the whole internet"

couple of things.. 1. Louise and Stacy belong in same barking catagory, no point in Rosie saying my barking mrs is better than ur barking mrs. Its just delusional like just admit that u and prim both attracted to undesirables and let that be the end of it😂
2. Prim might have told the internet Stacy's neck was bowfin but if i remember correctly Louise said ur crumpet was rotten (we even named a thread after it) she also said ye "couldny even pump"

tbh if i was held at gunpoint that i had to choose Stacy or Louise, id rather Stacy, least Stacy takes Lauren up the town for a chautau X and doesnt call her a fat smelly bastard n mash sweets into her bed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmmm, but the Penguin has been sampling more than Primms crumpet it would appear. #manchestermingegate

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ye should put the trigger warning every time hen cause I near enough shat masel seeing that mahoosive face

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Ye should put the trigger warning every time hen cause I near enough shat masel seeing that mahoosive face
The way she's so smug about it makes me sick. imagine thinking you have the high ground over actual victims of abuse. Karmas a witch, she will get hers. Maybe if she wasn't so fat and repulsive she'd actually be able to get in a happy relationship and remove herself from fat noodles hole. She probs licks it the woman.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The way she's so smug about it makes me sick. imagine thinking you have the high ground over actual victims of abuse. Karmas a witch, she will get hers. Maybe if she wasn't so fat and repulsive she'd actually be able to get in a happy relationship and remove herself from fat noodles areshole. She probs licks it the woman.
That's what I was thinking watching that she's making a fkn mockery of beasty baws victims. And I seen the Sr about "her" jumper that rosie was wearing. What an absolute brass neck him and his fkn sea world escapee should duck off into the sunset together cause nae bleep else wants them

The way she's so smug about it makes me sick. imagine thinking you have the high ground over actual victims of abuse. Karmas a witch, she will get hers. Maybe if she wasn't so fat and repulsive she'd actually be able to get in a happy relationship and remove herself from fat noodles hole. She probs licks it the woman.
he destroyed her once, he will do it again & i am here for it because she deserves whatever is coming her way for continuously standing by a beast!

he destroyed her once, he will do it again & i am here for it because she deserves whatever is coming her way for continuously standing by a beast!
A beast she herself said broke her. Making a pure fool of herself.

A beast she herself said broke her. Making a pure fool of herself.
And it's all documented online, in video and text, for anyone to look up and read about. Her supporting a literal rapist and laughing in the face of victims.

It's all there forever, for anyone to see. At any time in her future. Her kids, potential employers, potential partners. Her name, face and behaviour are all prominently featured.

And i'm glad.

giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
🤮🤮🤮 she absolutely does trigger me so i can only imagine how much she triggers the victims of the beast!!! And it isnt just her disgusting face im triggered by its her vile beast enabling and her victim blaming!! Last night was disturbing her and other so called women laughing about someone being SAd

Reactions: 9
And it's all documented online, in video and text, for anyone to look up and read about. Her supporting a literal rapist and laughing in the face of victims.

It's all there forever, for anyone to see. At any time in her future. Her kids, potential employers, potential partners. Her name, face and behaviour are all prominently featured.

And i'm glad.

View attachment 1882525
potential employers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Right now no other women will entertain the beast so she is all he has- the minute he gets another womens attention his pet tit will be flushed like the rest of the waste!!

Reactions: 8
When that whole original ‘james McClellan broke me’ thing happened I actually felt a bit sorry for her cause most of us can relate to a bleep of a guy treating us like utter crap. I’d now probably pay a full months wages to get a front row seat to see it happening again because she’s as much of a vile piece of tit as he is

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.