Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not at all! Please do not feel bad. I knew what was coming before I watched them so it was my choice lovely and I'd already seen them on my TT ❤
As I said therapy has helped me hugely which I'm glad I started to help me deal with it.
I was a very angry and resentful person to her being an only child as she chose substance abuse and eating disorders over her family. We actually had a very comfortable life but having money fuelled her addictions.
I won't lie that I've had to fight the urge to go down that route myself but thankfully always pulled back. For me now life is about having genuine people in your life no matter how small that group is and doesn't always include family. Dinae fash lass you're all good xx

If you mean Lomond House Maryhill it's on the same side of Clyde Tunnel as me and heard amazing reviews about it so need to give it a go. Also like Ho's chinese in Knightswood.
These things can be very triggering and I really do hope you are OK ma luv.❤ If you need anyone to chat to or just get a rant out 💖 same for anyone here. Can't promise I can do much to help but I'll do my best even if u just want me to listen . I might be a wee gossiping coo on here but anything anyone says to me stays only with me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These things can be very triggering and I really do hope you are OK ma luv.❤ If you need anyone to chat to or just get a rant out 💖 same for anyone here. Can't promise I can do much to help but I'll do my best even if u just want me to listen . I might be a wee gossiping coo on here but anything anyone says to me stays only with me
You are a kind soul ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are a kind soul ❤❤❤
Awk bless ya luv I just want everyone to know there's always someone willing to listen if things are hard. I really shouldn't have went back to rewatch 13 reasons why its turned me into an emotional wreck lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jeezo I've been hungover to FCK today and stupidly ordered a Diamond Inn which used to be great but was crap so I'm upset and prob won't sleep tonight!!

Having had a toxic and mentally abusive mother I struggled to watch those videos. Always being told the sacrifices she made and that I could always do better or how disappointed she was in me. It was always everyone else's fault.

It affected me all my life and decades later I'm still dealing with the aftermath when she's dead. Might sound harsh but I'm not upset my Mum died I'm just disappointed she couldn't be the Mother she could have been. The one thing I know is that I'm a much better person than she ever could be.
Sending love for you Loopy ❤

My Dad went through the same with his mother, she was an alcoholic too. He's really struggled with a lot in life because of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think a lot of us see behaviours in Rosie which can be particularly triggering. That said, we aren't here condemning her out of spite, but out of the knowledge gained through our own experiences.

My mother was a functioning alcoholic and my father was a sexually deviant narcissist, but you know what, I think i've turned out just fine.

*shits on the floor*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think a lot of us see behaviours in Rosie which can be particularly triggering. That said, we aren't here condemning her out of spite, but out of the knowledge gained through our own experiences.

My mother was a functioning alcoholic and my father was a sexually deviant narcissist, but you know what, I think i've turned out just fine.

*shits on the floor*
Awww beebee I laugh but give you love at the same time I'm in the same boat and I'm just fine......even though I put the lol in Propranolol

• Haha
Bad days when Amanda Britt is slating your parenting 👀
Haha go amanda!!! The east end 2 page has gone now 😂😂 not to worry i saved all the videos and i personally will make sure social work see them not just her own wee pal social worker who seems to enable her as well!! Cant deny lie or twist those videos

*shits on the floor*
I think THIS is what can be called “dark humour” 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Pack of dirty faceless trolls ye’s are
To be fair I've never met a nicer bunch 🥰

You couldn't actually make this up, my hubby never got the memo that you have to change the template on moonpig so it came today and it says 😂😂😂😂'too the one I love merry Christmas Rosie 😂😂😂😂I can't share it or you'd see the pic on the front 😂😂😂I said to him oh aye who's Rosie? And he said he's been having an affair with Rosie Bush all along 😝

Yup lost the love of my life to the Bush 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

You couldn't actually make this up, my hubby never got the memo that you have to change the template on moonpig so it came today and it says 😂😂😂😂'too the one I love merry Christmas Rosie 😂😂😂😂I can't share it or you'd see the pic on the front 😂😂😂I said to him oh aye who's Rosie? And he said he's been having an affair with Rosie Bush all along 😝

You’ve manifested bush into the arms of yer man 😭😭🤣

• Haha

I assume the photi is of Bush and her wi the teef? Amazing

• Haha
He's gone RIP to the best years of my life 😢och well we had a good run. I hope he's everything she ever wanted and makes up for Mater.
You wouldn't want him back after he'd plunged into that folded up double mattress minge anyway. A new vaccine would have to be developed. @beebee789 get first dibs and you'll be minted

• Haha
You wouldn't want him back after he'd plunged into that folded up double mattress minge anyway. A new vaccine would have to be developed. @beebee789 get first dibs and you'll be minted
Can we start a support group perhaps a go fund me page to help me get over such trauma especially at this time of year 😕also I love all 3 of my kids the same but do I have to pick who to put in care now? Then I have to meet a transgender pal who will remind the child I do keep that I kept them because I adore them, also I need a nominated emergency Foster carer when I go swimming at Erskine to just give the chosen bairn I do keep 1 roll on sausage for breakfast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can we start a support group perhaps a go fund me page to help me get over such trauma especially at this time of year 😕also I love all 3 of my kids the same but do I have to pick who to put in care now?
Alanna is transgender. You may want to update your wording so that people don't take that the wrong way. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.