Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stuff like that happens more than folk realise .
A lot of people think hospital equals a hotel stay.
30yrs NHS service. Im now not shocked or surprised any more 😆
I’ve said it on here before, the staff are usually worse! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact his own maw sat there and ate the 4th sausage piece then comes on tiktok months later to complain about her boy only getting 1 roll instead of two . Rosie ye ate the 4th sausage yourself ya greedy witch ffs 😭😂
Rosie’s done a lot of fucked up tit but I think sausagegates one of my favourites 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact his own maw sat there and ate the 4th sausage piece then comes on tiktok months later to complain about her boy only getting 1 roll instead of two . Rosie ye ate the 4th sausage yourself ya greedy witch ffs 😭😂
Rosie’s done a lot of fucked up tit but I think sausagegates one of my favourites 😂
I keep giggling at sausagegate 🤣 imagine thinking yer outting someone cause they never gave yer wean another piece and sausage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was trying to tell my man at 6 o'clock this morning and he's like wit? are u actually awake or are u talking in yer sleep🤣 and who never got another piece and sausage 🤣 am laying in the darkness howling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep giggling at sausagegate 🤣 imagine thinking yer outting someone cause they never gave yer wean another piece and sausage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was trying to tell my man at 6 o'clock this morning and he's like wit? are u actually awake or are u talking in yer sleep🤣 and who never got another piece and sausage 🤣 am laying in the darkness howling
My man told me to stop talking as I'm far too invested in this tit and I need to get back to work 😂😂😂😂och well no sausage piece for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My jaws are still sare laughing. A few of us got screenrecordings of her vile behaviour but why did not one of us get sausagegate 😭 I think I was in too much disbelief at what I was hearing I forgot to record it .
I gave up telling my man about Schemetok that time I told him about Lee Sutherland describing the police gang bang in fine detail , I nearly got my bags packed & sent to Cartstairs for being accused of slevering shite Avon style

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ that primm and penguin don’t half put away the scran. She’s just put up a video of a chippy they got and between the two they had a Half battered pizza, a portion of fritters, what looks like four battered sausages, a portion of pickled onions, a chips cheese and curry sauce, a king rib supper, and what looks as if it’s supposed to be some sort of chicken kebab?
No wonder they’re the size they are.

525632F1-BC20-4FCB-A519-40FE9FA921E9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ that primm and penguin don’t half put away the scran. She’s just put up a video of a chippy they got and between the two they had a Half battered pizza, a portion of fritters, what looks like four battered sausages, a portion of pickled onions, a chips cheese and curry sauce, a king rib supper, and what looks as if it’s supposed to be some sort of chicken kebab?

View attachment 1806955
I just wonder how they can afford it I feel like they're forever eating takeaways!

I think it’s also got to be said that for primm and Stacey to give up those two extra sausages they deserve some respect, they two have never only ate one piece and sausage in their lives so at least they shared 😂

@Cass_25 theres a screen recording on eastendeducator where they are talking about sausage gate and Alanna saying it breaks her heart 😭
❗breaking news❗ straight from the horses mouth, primm has hit back to say she did give the wean one piece and sausage but he also had a piece and bacon

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

View attachment 1806955
And a partridge in a bleeping pear tree 😂
Greedy fuckers, I’m hungry noo right enough haha!!

I’m still chuckling at sausagegate, what a life they lead. Haha.

• Haha
I think it’s also got to be said that for primm and Stacey to give up those two extra sausages they deserve some respect, they two have never only ate one piece and sausage in their lives so at least they shared 😂

@Cass_25 theres a screen recording on eastendeducator where they are talking about sausage gate and Alanna saying it breaks her heart 😭
❗breaking news❗ straight from the horses mouth, primm has hit back to say she did give the wean one piece and sausage but he also had a piece and bacon
How many bleeping rolls did the boy need FFS I don’t even think my man could eat 3 rolls for his breakfast

• Haha
Last night aw the talk of piece and sausage made me hungry was pure craving one (just one mind not 2) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Last night aw the talk of piece and sausage made me hungry was pure craving one (just one mind not 2) 🤣🤣
I went to my bed starving 😂 but it was baltic here I couldn’t be arse standing in the kitchen cooking . The amount I ate this morning thanks to sausagegate I’m surprised I’m not sat here the size of fat Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to my bed starving 😂 but it was baltic here I couldn’t be arse standing in the kitchen cooking . The amount I ate this morning thanks to sausagegate I’m surprised I’m not sat here the size of fat Steph
Every time I look at square sausage noo I'm gona be howling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.