Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a crazy return! I canny get over sausage gate either. I fell asleep but caught most if it.

I’m not a fan of Primm but I don’t mind Stacey so much. The things Bush was saying about them was disgusting. She’s burnt her bridges there.

I really want a roll n sausage noo, well 2 would be nice…😆
The butchers are going to be busy busy today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don't get Rosies logic at all. Mental Health card incoming...... She wants to leave 2022 behind. Because its too cold to be at Erskine Beach.

Reactions: 9
Do u know what, all joking aside...what an ungrateful, selfish boot of a woman Rosie is! I'm not a huge fan of Stacey and Primm but they seem decent enough people as far as scheme tok goes, they took in her child while she had a break down over her bird. If Tyler had to be somewhere he wasn't comfortable enough to ask for more to eat that's on you as his mother. So instead of trying to imply that it's other people being bad to him maybe take a good look at yourself! Bad enough she said any of that stuff at all never mind over a live with over 1k people listening!
She can shout about her mental health all she wants, any other time I would sympathise, but not with Rosie, she is just a bleeping riot of a woman no wonder her mental health is tit living her life the way she does. She has no regard for her kids...even last night sitting in that state while her boy was in bed for school.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And also that live with Alana and Bush, honest to god , see trying to shout over each other all the bleeping time, Rosie is the worst for it. It’s all me me me with her, nothing new I know. Then she’s saying Tattle keep calling me a beggar etc and Allana was like I don’t give a duck, I tell people I’m on here for money when I’m skint and I need a wee tenner or something. Fair enough at least she’s honest.

Rosie though is quite happy to sit there and say she gave Allana a loan of £30 last night. You know I think that’s crappy, if my so called friend was talking about my business just to make her look good I’d drop her like a pregab.

And also, Allana tried to distract her with karaoke but she was too wound up and saying oh I need to be quiet cos T is here…fast forward 10 minutes and she’s screaming “LET MEEEEE TALK” to Allana. 😂

And another thing 😂…when they were talking about A being trans, Rosie saying I don’t see you as trans, aye you’ve got big tits and a big belly noo but you look female 😬. Allana wasn’t happy because she said she’s trans and proud, she will always be trans and she’s happy within herself to be called trans. Rosie wasn’t getting it, she was basically trying to tell A how she should be referred to as.

I had the worst sleep after that live!

That is all 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm just still howling at #sausagegate 🤣 first we had no peace for a beast now we have no piece for the weans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Inspector Blanco actually came out looking like Mother Theresa last night, however if she was a real pal she should have cut the live as that riot again said too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Inspector Blanco actually came out looking like Mother Theresa last night, however if she was a real pal she should have cut the live as that riot again said too much.
I think bush is the only person who can make inspector look like a good person which is why they’re pals 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she be sitting live on TT now you couldn’t mark her neck with a blowtorch 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also regarding her wi the teeth an rosie in the toilets- is sex in hospitals like a kink thing? Mind ryan when alanna was in hosp? An now rosie? Have i lived a sheltered life??
Stuff like that happens more than folk realise .
A lot of people think hospital equals a hotel stay.
30yrs NHS service. Im now not shocked or surprised any more 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
can someone please fill me on on what sausage gate is
Well... 🤣🤣 on live last nite it came out that when rosies boy was staying with primm and Stacey he only got 1 piece and sausage and he wanted 2 but he couldn't have 2 ye see cause it was only a wee 4 pack and not a block of sausage 🤣🤣 there was only enough for 1 each. Now rosie was there and could have gave up her roll and sausage but naw she ate it and decided months later to tell tiktok that primm and Stacey don't dish oot square sausage willy nilly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well... 🤣🤣 on live last nite it came out that when rosies boy was staying with primm and Stacey he only got 1 piece and sausage and he wanted 2 but he couldn't have 2 ye see cause it was only a wee 4 pack and not a block of sausage 🤣🤣 there was only enough for 1 each. Now rosie was there and could have gave up her roll and sausage but naw she ate it and decided months later to tell tiktok that primm and Stacey don't dish oot square sausage willy nilly
Dead😩😩😩😩😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she thought it was like the loaves & fishes story in the bible? Instead it was warburtons & square slice

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.