Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember this one when Rosie had a thing for her? Not seen her on TT for ages and shes just appeared on my fyp drinking out the same fountain as me….
I must have missed that phase, I don't know who she is but saw the young girl that used to be in her videos has a bf now and pregnant aswell. Don't know if they were genuinely a thing or not but I remember seeing videos of them winching on their pages. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I must have missed that phase, I don't know who she is but saw the young girl that used to be in her videos has a bf now and pregnant aswell. Don't know if they were genuinely a thing or not but I remember seeing videos of them winching on their pages. 🤷‍♀️😂
Rosie was at hers one night & things went south pretty quickly. I think Blake had a lot of issues & Rosie was trying to take advantage of her tbh.

Reactions: 10
Cannae wait til the 9pm live the night. Let them aff with the late start - it must take them a few hours to get through their tea
I dunno if I'm watching it due to spite. These plebs know the time now. 8pm. 8pm u silly ducks! 9pm is far too late! I could maybe give them a slight pass if it was a Saturday but it's a god damn Wednesday night. Bunch of tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rosie was at hers one night & things went south pretty quickly. I think Blake had a lot of issues & Rosie was trying to take advantage of her tbh.
Doesn't surprise me! Think the girl I'm talking about was called Chloe, she looked really young.

Reactions: 7
I dunno if I'm watching it due to spite. These plebs know the time now. 8pm. 8pm u silly ducks! 9pm is far too late! I could maybe give them a slight pass if it was a Saturday but it's a god damn Wednesday night. Bunch of tits.
Absolutely no consideration for us working folk

• Heart
As much as I think Penguin & Prim are a pair of stoaters I really feel for them. They are not Rosie or her weans carers. It’s time Rosie took responsibility for her own weans

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As much as I think Penguin & Prim are a pair of stoaters I really feel for them. They are not Rosie or her weans carers. It’s time Rosie took responsibility for her own weans
I feel so sorry for them. Rosie has really fucked up and lost good friends. I just wouldn't want to go to theirs for breakfast. One roll and sausage just isn't gona cut it im afraid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye they’ve done a lot to help that girl and have been there for T a lot and got duck all thanks for it then she acts like that towards them, can’t help but feel a bit sorry for them!

Reactions: 13
Lauren and Stacey are coming across so well to be fair. I totally get Lauren being over stimulated after an episode and someone very loud and high energy would fry my nut too, they actually tried so much and Rosie has a cheek to not phone them and apologise this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hopefully Rosie will be on live as soon as this live is done, giving us all a show & herself a showing up .

Reactions: 9
bleeping penguine moaning it's embarrassing that people in her work saw it Rosie's rant🤷 I'd have been embarrassed long before if I was her 😂

• Haha
Came on to say the same, feel for them watching that! I'm not a fan but they do seem decent enough people, they're not on slating her and running her down in a screaming, slagging match. They are defending themselves on things Rosie has said about them and quite rightly so. The way she spoke about them last night they could have come on saying worse, they clearly have loads they could say about her but are choosing not to!

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why they’re all acting shocked & surprised. Tattles been saying all this stuff for as long as I can remember……..Why think she’s going to be any different when she never changes. Lesson learned. Block her & move on.
Laughing at these comments tho 😀😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They still associated with Bush. Instead of telling her to go home and look after her son, they enable her to sit and eat takeaways with them. They both now associate themselves with Cher and Small John. I have no sympathy for either of them, they are a pair of toxic cunts like Rosie and Mater, they just have more common sense to keep it off the app. Big Penguin thinks she’s a G with a few dragon soops in her.
Feed the weans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ranting now giving Alana the blame for bringing up sausagegate, saying he only got a bacon roll and no a roll and sausage now cuz people are saying what Lauren said. She's also moaning about Lauren's face tripping her after an episode with 2 extra people in her gaff. Ungrateful nasty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.