Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
sorry can't relate to all the trauma here because I am the favourite child and I know it ☺

Just kidding obviously. These things have a massive impact on your MH and I'm so sorry for all you guys have went through.

On a lighter note, I have been howling at Stacey and primms videos in regard to #SausageGate they are taking the piss right out that fat smelly tramp and I am here for it.

Maybe if she could actually get her shit together and stop spending all her money on bevy, gear and her fucked up relationship she could afford to feed her son however many sausages he wants herself. Just a thought.

Reactions: 17

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.

• Sad

cctm

VIP Member
Emotionally manipulating people to give her money at this time of year when a lot of people are struggling to afford Christmas gifts for their kids and sitting in freezing cold homes due to the cost of living absolutely sickens me. If Alanna can afford takeaways , vallies , vapes, weed & snappyshops on a daily basis she could have afforded to save up and pay the balance of her dads funeral bill herself
I agree!! She says “i WANT him home this week”. I just dont understand the people who gift etc when they are struggling! I was gobsmacked when i saw someone i know in real life and i know they struggle financially and dont work, always borrowing money, gifting 🤯🤯🤯

Cass_25

VIP Member
Totally off topic but did someone in this thread say the did the hair oiling routine?! I'm very interested in how to do this...
Queen Slabbery chops Tracy Hunter has been covering her hair in oil, she’s on a mission to make her hair thicker ( hinting for hair extensions again ), blows my mind that Tracy’s hair smothered in oil still looks less greasy than Rosie’s manky heid.

Attachments

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Listening to Rosie tell everyone how hard she is like shes still in school and wants people to be scared of her. Grow the fuck up.

I'd rather listen to women boast about real accomplishments in life. The only person you can batter is your girlfriend.

• Haha

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
About 15 years ago my mother told me she didn’t love me as much as my siblings because I had a different dad. I was a grown adult who struggles to this day with self esteem and trust issues when someone tells me they love me, even my own children because of it. The damage being done to this CHILD will be irreversible if ss don’t step in now.

• Heart
  • Sad

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
As much as I think Penguin & Prim are a pair of stoaters I really feel for them. They are not Rosie or her weans carers. It’s time Rosie took responsibility for her own weans
I feel so sorry for them. Rosie has really fucked up and lost good friends. I just wouldn't want to go to theirs for breakfast. One roll and sausage just isn't gona cut it im afraid 🤣🤣

• Haha

MountainThyme

VIP Member
Jeezo I've been hungover to FCK today and stupidly ordered a Diamond Inn which used to be great but was crap so I'm upset and prob won't sleep tonight!!

Having had a toxic and mentally abusive mother I struggled to watch those videos. Always being told the sacrifices she made and that I could always do better or how disappointed she was in me. It was always everyone else's fault.

It affected me all my life and decades later I'm still dealing with the aftermath when she's dead. Might sound harsh but I'm not upset my Mum died I'm just disappointed she couldn't be the Mother she could have been. The one thing I know is that I'm a much better person than she ever could be.
Diamond Inn is so fucking overrated because of tiktok and Rosie Bush.
Kim Chi was right, it's fucking barkin.

Also ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

pugslife6

Chatty Member
Rosie thinks every fucker owes her something, when in reality she was in hospital after taking an overdose cos of an argument wae her daft burd. Shes got a bare arsed cheek slagging anyone for feeding that boy 1 sausage when she hadnt looked the road the wee guy was on since she met louise. Fkn banger

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
I remember when I was about 6/7yrs old my dad asking my mum my date of birth (some form he was filling in ). I remember thinking he couldn’t have loved me as much as my brother & sister because he never asked what theirs was. I never said anything. He never treated me differently or did anything to make me think this. It’s a silly thing to me now but words cut deeper than knives to kids. I can only imagine what goes through Ts head with stuff he’s heard

• Heart
  • Sad

specialK21

VIP Member
She’s a dangerous person with her lies. If a grown woman was wanting to walk about naked in front of my teenage son I’d be high tailing it out of there & letting sw know why. If that was a man in front of a girl there’s be a protest! So by telling that story she’s making herself out a bigger liar or an even poorer excuse of a mother. Lose lose situation
Exactly! She’s just a poisonous, manipulative cow. She’s vile. I was going to say she’ll end up with nobody but that’s already happened.

The hypocrisy of her trying to talk about stacey and primms relationship was mind blowing. Do you think she believes all the bullsh!t that she spews? Shes still talking about how she was so bad in the mental health ward but if you were well enough to be caught having sex in the toilets with the girl you said caused you to be there, you were well enough to look after your own son. I am so glad other people saw that live when the member of staff was saying about catching them and it was rosie who clarified for the whole live that what they were caught doing was pumping. She found it funny! Rosie you are saying your son was in respite while you were getting banged in the toilet it is not funny!!!
She’s nothing but a clatty cow. She chose a mad rocket fae Dundee over her wee girl. She put her daughter in care so she could jump about like a lovesick teenager then fighting n arguing with the burd every week infront of her son. She has a cheek to say about anyone not caring about her weans when she he’s never gave any they weans a second though! She doesn’t give a fuck about Tyler , she’s using this as an excuse. She’s transparent as fuck!

• Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
And also that live with Alana and Bush, honest to god , see trying to shout over each other all the fucking time, Rosie is the worst for it. It’s all me me me with her, nothing new I know. Then she’s saying Tattle keep calling me a beggar etc and Allana was like I don’t give a fuck, I tell people I’m on here for money when I’m skint and I need a wee tenner or something. Fair enough at least she’s honest.

Rosie though is quite happy to sit there and say she gave Allana a loan of £30 last night. You know I think that’s shitty, if my so called friend was talking about my business just to make her look good I’d drop her like a pregab.

And also, Allana tried to distract her with karaoke but she was too wound up and saying oh I need to be quiet cos T is here…fast forward 10 minutes and she’s screaming “LET MEEEEE TALK” to Allana. 😂

And another thing 😂…when they were talking about A being trans, Rosie saying I don’t see you as trans, aye you’ve got big tits and a big belly noo but you look female 😬. Allana wasn’t happy because she said she’s trans and proud, she will always be trans and she’s happy within herself to be called trans. Rosie wasn’t getting it, she was basically trying to tell A how she should be referred to as.

I had the worst sleep after that live!

That is all 😅

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I keep giggling at sausagegate 🤣 imagine thinking yer outting someone cause they never gave yer wean another piece and sausage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was trying to tell my man at 6 o'clock this morning and he's like wit? are u actually awake or are u talking in yer sleep🤣 and who never got another piece and sausage 🤣 am laying in the darkness howling
My jaws are still sare laughing. A few of us got screenrecordings of her vile behaviour but why did not one of us get sausagegate 😭 I think I was in too much disbelief at what I was hearing I forgot to record it .
I gave up telling my man about Schemetok that time I told him about Lee Sutherland describing the police gang bang in fine detail , I nearly got my bags packed & sent to Cartstairs for being accused of slevering shite Avon style

• Haha