Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

singlelife

VIP Member
They can both say oh we r like sisters all they want, but i think alanna is more of a friend to rosie than rosie is to her! When louise was being transphobic rosie telling alanna to be quiet, when alanna was upset about her dad rosie, when she was there- was more interested in putting fistfuls (like her actual full hand was in her gub) of food down or throat or fixing her clip ins!! Rosie cares about rosie and louise and like or loathe alanna i think she has to open her eyes and see shes not like a “sister” she uses you when her and louise fall out and she doesnt care about anyone else!!

Yes that is what drew the red flags for
Me!! Us normal folk if we were in that situation we wouldnt run to tiktok we would have to work it out. And her agression from anyone who tried to help was uncalled for wether you have to repeat the same thing a million times if your asking for help
People have a right to ask questions etc!!
Even folk saying “your dad would be so proud of you doll” ?? Mine would Effin haunt me for going begging. She didn’t do anything worthy. She took other people’s money for something that was her & her sister’s responsibility.

Reactions: 19

beebee789

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s any need to feel bad about doubting the inspector over the ashes, people like her create their own reputation where they no longer get the benefit of the doubt! Also begging for money on TT and ignoring every piece of advice given is mental 🙄
I don't feel bad. Even with the receipt, i still think she's up to something. But then, I am a heartless bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
I have to disagree I think she is a bully but is very smart and tactical with it. Unless it suits her dialogue she’s not interested.
She called me a grass the other day. I am a grass, but that's beyond the point. I consider myself victimised.

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.
These people (most of the TT scheme maws along with Rosie) will never understand how fortunate they are to have their kids & as someone who’s struggling with that sort of stuff myself it’s hard not to feel very bitter sometimes! But wt the end of the day I feel more sorry for their poor weans than anything else, they deserve so much better

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Hmmm, but the Penguin has been sampling more than Primms crumpet it would appear. #manchestermingegate

• Haha

andiooop

VIP Member
Lauren and Stacey are coming across so well to be fair. I totally get Lauren being over stimulated after an episode and someone very loud and high energy would fry my nut too, they actually tried so much and Rosie has a cheek to not phone them and apologise this morning.

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Emotionally manipulating people to give her money at this time of year when a lot of people are struggling to afford Christmas gifts for their kids and sitting in freezing cold homes due to the cost of living absolutely sickens me. If Alanna can afford takeaways , vallies , vapes, weed & snappyshops on a daily basis she could have afforded to save up and pay the balance of her dads funeral bill herself

• Heart
  • Angry

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That mad Dundee Mama just appeared on my FYP. She is one bogging looking bastard.
i remember someone said she looked like Nicole Scherzinger….aye if u ordered Nicole off Wish & she found a smack habit in transit from China 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Debcam

VIP Member
View attachment 1880225...
Shes on the Bucky we are in for a night of it 😂
Ffs ....im on nights and last night i never even managed a break as my colleague took unwell on shift n had to go home. Managements answer when i asked for another staff nurse ? " there isnt one" 😡. Left on my fkn todd with 17 patients !!!! Thank heavens my 2 hcas were bloody amazing 💙.
Im now enjoying catching up before my shift so thanks everyone for all the latest goss ❤❤❤

• Heart

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She said when she’d jumped in the river the polis took her and T to their house was there nowhere else they could go what a shame and a showin up, then said he felt uncomfortable there and yet when she was in the spa they asked where he wanted to go and he said there. Can’t have been that unhappy with the bacon instead of sausage that laddie has seen some stuff and been through it but for inspector blanco to break her heart over that of all things won’t ever not be funny

Got square sausage at the butchers this morning and made sure that me and the other half and the wee man all get 2 rolls each haha

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'm just still howling at #sausagegate 🤣 first we had no peace for a beast now we have no piece for the weans 🤣

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Can’t wait my first scheme Xmas 🎄
Same, last year I was watching people chucking a bauble in their living room with that fire in the hole voice over, then jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell Rock.

This year its bonkers, Bush wondering where a missing sausage is from about 4 months ago, protests, weddings, arrests, and begging.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
It's no right blaming primm and Stacey. They lassies both work and have their own lives they didn't have to take T but they did. Rosie bush can't keep pals not one friendship has she kept! When will everyone realise she is the problem!!

• Heart

Ell87

VIP Member
Do u know what, all joking aside...what an ungrateful, selfish boot of a woman Rosie is! I'm not a huge fan of Stacey and Primm but they seem decent enough people as far as scheme tok goes, they took in her child while she had a break down over her bird. If Tyler had to be somewhere he wasn't comfortable enough to ask for more to eat that's on you as his mother. So instead of trying to imply that it's other people being bad to him maybe take a good look at yourself! Bad enough she said any of that stuff at all never mind over a live with over 1k people listening!
She can shout about her mental health all she wants, any other time I would sympathise, but not with Rosie, she is just a fucking riot of a woman no wonder her mental health is shit living her life the way she does. She has no regard for her kids...even last night sitting in that state while her boy was in bed for school.

• Heart

singlelife

VIP Member
I was in that position. It honestly ripped my heart to bits everytime i got a not pregnant result or when i miscarried. I don’t know whats different this time but this is the longest i have carried & everyday i am still pregnant, it is a blessing. I am wrapped up in cotton wool though by him & our mums, every movement i do they watch me like a hawk 😂 i don’t think my mum slept the whole time i was in NY for worrying 🥺 but people like Rosie, Cher etc all boil my piss with the attitudes they have towards their kids, they don’t realise how lucky they are to have these beautiful humans in their life & they don’t give one fuck while people like me are out here suffering all sorts of heartache just to have 1 baby.
We’ve all got our fingers, toes & eyes crossed for this wee bubba & you 💖💖💖💖

• Heart