Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wondering if Z's money has been stopped and thats why shes back on the app. Needs money for her fixes n Soops and the dafties all give it to her !
it will be stopped and going to whoever is looking after her full time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its very frustrating that she gets away with everything she has done because she puts it down to dark humour 😩😩 and the eejits who cant see past her just constantly say its a joke its a joke its her dark humour (or dark hummer as someone told me earlier😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its very frustrating that she gets away with everything she has done because she puts it down to dark humour 😩😩 and the eejits who cant see past her just constantly say its a joke its a joke its her dark humour (or dark hummer as someone told me earlier😂😂)
Rosie =dark humour
Beasty boy = banter
Property boss = fitba banter

All abusers, narcissists & gaslighters

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Money , she makes more money in gifts when Rosie is in lives with her due to people loving the carcrash. I wouldn’t put it past Alanna to be using Rosie for meds, it’s strong stuff whatever she is taking unsure if illegal drugs or prescribed but Rosie went from speaking normally to slurring her words struggling to string a sentence together in a matter of minutes the other night it’s definitely more than drink she’s taking .
I don’t think any of them have any longterm friendships and nae wonder they are a pair of toxic middens
I was gonna say views, yep it’s all about bringing the most amount of eyes so they’re both selling them kids‘ private lives for money

Queen Slabbery chops Tracy Hunter has been covering her hair in oil, she’s on a mission to make her hair thicker ( hinting for hair extensions again ), blows my mind that Tracy’s hair smothered in oil still looks less greasy than Rosie’s manky heid.
This made me piss 🤣

• Haha
Lee gilmour has done a video for Rosie and Blanco, Blanco apologised in the comments...not a peep from Rosie surprisingly 🙄

Reactions: 9
Howling at Lee’s video 😭😂

Inspector Blanco giving it she was drunk & that it was Rosie who said he was Pandemonium 🥴
29C5A3BE-3921-4D0E-A3A9-597A2360AB1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeezo I've been hungover to FCK today and stupidly ordered a Diamond Inn which used to be great but was crap so I'm upset and prob won't sleep tonight!!

Having had a toxic and mentally abusive mother I struggled to watch those videos. Always being told the sacrifices she made and that I could always do better or how disappointed she was in me. It was always everyone else's fault.

It affected me all my life and decades later I'm still dealing with the aftermath when she's dead. Might sound harsh but I'm not upset my Mum died I'm just disappointed she couldn't be the Mother she could have been. The one thing I know is that I'm a much better person than she ever could be.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jeezo I've been hungover to FCK today and stupidly ordered a Diamond Inn which used to be great but was crap so I'm upset and prob won't sleep tonight!!

Having had a toxic and mentally abusive mother I struggled to watch those videos. Always being told the sacrifices she made and that I could always do better or how disappointed she was in me. It was always everyone else's fault.

It affected me all my life and decades later I'm still dealing with the aftermath when she's dead. Might sound harsh but I'm not upset my Mum died I'm just disappointed she couldn't be the Mother she could have been. The one thing I know is that I'm a much better person than she ever could be.
Diamond Inn is so bleeping overrated because of tiktok and Rosie Bush.
Kim Chi was right, it's bleeping barkin.

Also ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Diamond Inn is so bleeping overrated because of tiktok and Rosie Bush.
Kim Chi was right, it's bleeping barkin.

Also ❤.
See before Rosie spoke about it The Diamond Inn was bloody brilliant! We used it alot during lockdown as it's my local Chinese.
Then they couldn't cope with demand, delivery was 2 hours, food was poor etc. Decided to give it another try tonight, their chicken curry samosas are brilliant but the curry was a watery tasteless mess. OH's dish was like prison food.
Going back to our previous takeaway in Partick me thinks.

See before Rosie spoke about it The Diamond Inn was bloody brilliant! We used it alot during lockdown as it's my local Chinese.
Then they couldn't cope with demand, delivery was 2 hours, food was poor etc. Decided to give it another try tonight, their chicken curry samosas are brilliant but the curry was a watery tasteless mess. OH's dish was like prison food.

And thankyou for the ❤. Therapy is an amazing thing xx

Reactions: 5

Sorry you went through that ❤❤❤❤
Maybe i shouldnt have put the videos on here i am sorry if they upset you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you're willing to go a wee jaunt through the Clyde Tunnel try Lomond House.. It's honestly bleeping unreal 🤌🤌.

• Heart
Who does she bully? She is very blunt , brutally honest & a cheeky bastard but I’ve never heard her bully anyone.
Some of the language she uses and the play on words. I used to like her page but I don’t watch her now.

Reactions: 4
Sorry you went through that ❤❤❤❤
Maybe i shouldnt have put the videos on here i am sorry if they upset you ❤❤
No not at all! Please do not feel bad. I knew what was coming before I watched them so it was my choice lovely and I'd already seen them on my TT ❤
As I said therapy has helped me hugely which I'm glad I started to help me deal with it.
I was a very angry and resentful person to her being an only child as she chose substance abuse and eating disorders over her family. We actually had a very comfortable life but having money fuelled her addictions.
I won't lie that I've had to fight the urge to go down that route myself but thankfully always pulled back. For me now life is about having genuine people in your life no matter how small that group is and doesn't always include family. Dinae fash lass you're all good xx

If you're willing to go a wee jaunt through the Clyde Tunnel try Lomond House.. It's honestly bleeping unreal 🤌🤌.
If you mean Lomond House Maryhill it's on the same side of Clyde Tunnel as me and heard amazing reviews about it so need to give it a go. Also like Ho's chinese in Knightswood.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No not at all! Please do not feel bad. I knew what was coming before I watched them so it was my choice lovely and I'd already seen them on my TT ❤
As I said therapy has helped me hugely which I'm glad I started to help me deal with it.
I was a very angry and resentful person to her being an only child as she chose substance abuse and eating disorders over her family. We actually had a very comfortable life but having money fuelled her addictions.
I won't lie that I've had to fight the urge to go down that route myself but thankfully always pulled back. For me now life is about having genuine people in your life no matter how small that group is and doesn't always include family. Dinae fash lass you're all good xx

If you mean Lomond House Maryhill it's on the same side of Clyde Tunnel as me and heard amazing reviews about it so need to give it a go. Also like Ho's chinese in Knightswood.
❤❤❤ thats amazing how your mindset is so well adjusted and strong sending you ❤❤

Some of the language she uses and the play on words. I used to like her page but I don’t watch her now.
And if you dont like her or watch her why you commenting about her?? Rosie says vile tit and its passed on as dark humour kdawg does a “play on words” and shes a bully?? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 😂😂😂

• Haha
Give us an example? Is it the big words she often uses in the correct context, does someone with some intellect confuse you on Scottish Tiktok 🥴😂

I had a diamond inn not long ago I swear if you flung a bit of the chicken on the floor it would have bounced back & hit you in the face like a bouncy ball it was like rubber 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.