Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.
I don't understand why social Work allow T to still be with her after her record. It's not fair on him and he seems like such a lovely wee boy. His mental health when he's older though 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Know what really fucks me off? There's people desperate for kids, absolutely would love a child and sadly haven't been able to, people who would make wonderful parents and then you have THAT who has 2 beautiful kids and couldn't be any less interested in them. Wee z is probably thriving being away from her! Poor T still having to deal with her pish.
I agree, and i absolutely understand how hard it is to have a child with complex needs (more than i can even say) but never ever would i say this is too hard so i cant do it! Its hard but it is also so rewarding and the only way to give your complex need child the love care and attention they require is to PUT THEM first!! Simple as that my needs are nothing because my childs need matter more. I havent had a drink in years because my child needs me more and yes at times it is very difficult but so is parenting in general but all you can do is your best. Rosie puts her and louises needs first not her children and thats not right

• Heart
Reactions: 11
These people (most of the TT scheme maws along with Rosie) will never understand how fortunate they are to have their kids & as someone who’s struggling with that sort of stuff myself it’s hard not to feel very bitter sometimes! But wt the end of the day I feel more sorry for their poor weans than anything else, they deserve so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These people (most of the TT scheme maws along with Rosie) will never understand how fortunate they are to have their kids & as someone who’s struggling with that sort of stuff myself it’s hard not to feel very bitter sometimes! But wt the end of the day I feel more sorry for their poor weans than anything else, they deserve so much better
❤❤❤❤ i am sorry you are going through that, i understand why you would feel that way when you see people putting themselves first when you know if you were lucky enough to have a child you would do your best cos at the end of the day no-one says anyone is a perfect parent but some of these people do not do their best or even close to it because they care about themselves more

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was in that position. It honestly ripped my heart to bits everytime i got a not pregnant result or when i miscarried. I don’t know whats different this time but this is the longest i have carried & everyday i am still pregnant, it is a blessing. I am wrapped up in cotton wool though by him & our mums, every movement i do they watch me like a hawk 😂 i don’t think my mum slept the whole time i was in NY for worrying 🥺 but people like Rosie, Cher etc all boil my piss with the attitudes they have towards their kids, they don’t realise how lucky they are to have these beautiful humans in their life & they don’t give one duck while people like me are out here suffering all sorts of heartache just to have 1 baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Got square sausage at the butchers this morning and made sure that me and the other half and the wee man all get 2 rolls each haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was in that position. It honestly ripped my heart to bits everytime i got a not pregnant result or when i miscarried. I don’t know whats different this time but this is the longest i have carried & everyday i am still pregnant, it is a blessing. I am wrapped up in cotton wool though by him & our mums, every movement i do they watch me like a hawk 😂 i don’t think my mum slept the whole time i was in NY for worrying 🥺 but people like Rosie, Cher etc all boil my piss with the attitudes they have towards their kids, they don’t realise how lucky they are to have these beautiful humans in their life & they don’t give one duck while people like me are out here suffering all sorts of heartache just to have 1 baby.
We’ve all got our fingers, toes & eyes crossed for this wee bubba & you 💖💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dying for a roll and square sausage now 😂 So Rosie is bitching about people who took her in out the goodness of their hearts, when she had bo bugger else, not just her, but her son, and paid out their own pocket to feed them 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The 4th sausage which still remains unaccounted for needs a welfare check

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dying for a roll and square sausage now 😂 So Rosie is bitching about people who took her in out the goodness of their hearts, when she had bo bugger else, not just her, but her son, and paid out their own pocket to feed them 😡
I think the way she behaved was disgusting!! As i said before i have a child with very complex needs and the amount of help and support she gets/got for her kids is not something everyone gets. To then act as though the people who have helped her before have let her child down is not on she is the one who has let both her kids down. Autistic kids need routine, stability and extra time and patience. Her chaotic lifestyle is detrimental to their well being. My child will not sleep out at my own mothers home never mind a friends house i also couldnt imagine having a bunch of people in while my child was there as it would be upsetting to them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And wrapped in cotton wool you shall stay they sound like an amazing family❤ I hope you had a great time in NY it sounds like it was a very well deserved wee break🥰

The 4th sausage which still remains unaccounted for needs a welfare check
Lorne ate it deffo, she was that pissed aff she fucked 2 sausages onto her own roll and ate it infront of T. Pointing and laughing.

I was howling lastnight at Rosie raging coz her leftover Chinese had been binned the next morning - Rosie come on you must know there's never been leftovers at prim and Stacy's - they must have got the shock of their life seeing that😂 what do we do with it? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Damage limitation….. “that wasn’t me that was Patricia”
Even she must see that the masses now have saw her for the rat she is! Her comments are not just full
Of adoration anymore (her mods were blocking soooo many people last night- even those just asking questions) now she will try and post “funny content” and try and go back to being “funny” wont change that shes a piece of 💩 but will
It rosie 😂😂😂

I think the way she behaved was disgusting!! As i said before i have a child with very complex needs and the amount of help and support she gets/got for her kids is not something everyone gets. To then act as though the people who have helped her before have let her child down is not on she is the one who has let both her kids down. Autistic kids need routine, stability and extra time and patience. Her chaotic lifestyle is detrimental to their well being. My child will not sleep out at my own mothers home never mind a friends house i also couldnt imagine having a bunch of people in while my child was there as it would be upsetting to them
I doubt she will be getting Zara back home for good in February. That was her goal.

Reactions: 12
I agree, I have 2 with autism and I don't get anywhere near the help she does.

My wee boy is 6 and I've never spent a night apart from him we were joking about him staying at my Mums a few months ago and he's like are you staying too Mummy & Daddy 😂

• Heart
duck sake I see big rubber lips is back in about her comments, that’s one character we didn’t need to respawn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And wrapped in cotton wool you shall stay they sound like an amazing family❤ I hope you had a great time in NY it sounds like it was a very well deserved wee break🥰
i am very lucky with my family & his. Been great this week running about after me so i didn’t need to go out in that weather because i know i would fall on that ice. NY at Christmas was great but i will defo do it again in a couple of years not pregnant because i was exhausted every night.

Her new video is disgusting she takes absolutely no responsibility for her actions.
she never does. Same old Bush!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.