Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was just Ryan & wooly talking about the fake account that doxed beasty address. Ryan was saying it could only have been beasty, yeasty, denren or hulk as that’s their account. Steph came on saying it def wasn’t James or her cos he was at a funeral. Blah blah blah. Then she started on kd how she’s a troll, always talking about her etc etc. Miss JJ myself & others were saying that was rubbish & it was actually Steph that started it that night with kd & pandemonium. She then agreed yeah she was drunk that night but they’d been trolling her before that. Again she was told she was wrong & humble came on comments backing her side of story. Every day he becomes a bigger w⚓.. him & Steph are the abusers defenders. He then started arguing with an older guy who said to Ryan that humble was to be watched cos he’s sleekit & apparently has taken money off different women. The 2 of them had argued before & tam got the abuser to threaten him. It all ended when some girl in the comments put in capitals ask tan what he did to his cousin & he left the box & comments
They never mentioned Steph, their lives were both muted they weren’t even on when James & Steph started harassing them . There are tonnes of evidence of James & Steph trolling & harassing both KD and Pandemonium, funny how there is no proof of this mental torture & trolling KD does to them … because there is none.

Reactions: 8
They never mentioned Steph, their lives were both muted they weren’t even on when James & Steph started harassing them . There are tonnes of evidence of James & Steph trolling & harassing both KD and Pandemonium, funny how there is no proof of this mental torture & trolling KD does to them … because there is none.
She’s basically saying it’s trolling because they don’t have a pic. She’s not a troll cos she’s got her own pic on her profile. She’s as thick as tit. She’s also blaming stuff we say on them. She was told what we say on here has absolutely nothing to do with kd & everything to do with herself

She’s basically saying it’s trolling because they don’t have a pic. She’s not a troll cos she’s got her own pic on her profile. She’s as thick as tit. She’s also blaming stuff we say on them. She was told what we say on here has absolutely nothing to do with kd & everything to do with herself
Her and the man who uses her as a spunk bucket when he doesn’t have any other options available’s vile behaviour is why we write about them in a negative way, Steph has been absolutely vile to a few women now she’s a bully bastard who plays on the MH card. If KD ( or Pandemonium ) did wrong we would write about that too but so far she hasn’t once put a foot out of line but if she does of course we will write about it. I just don’t get how two people who just like their privacy who sit talking shite about the Spice Girls, Dogs or whatever they have watched on TV can trigger such deep rooted hatred in these cretins

Reactions: 9
It was just Ryan & wooly talking about the fake account that doxed beasty address. Ryan was saying it could only have been beasty, yeasty, denren or hulk as that’s their account. Steph came on saying it def wasn’t James or her cos he was at a funeral. Blah blah blah. Then she started on kd how she’s a troll, always talking about her etc etc. Miss JJ myself & others were saying that was rubbish & it was actually Steph that started it that night with kd & pandemonium. She then agreed yeah she was drunk that night but they’d been trolling her before that. Again she was told she was wrong & humble came on comments backing her side of story. Every day he becomes a bigger w⚓.. him & Steph are the abusers defenders. He then started arguing with an older guy who said to Ryan that humble was to be watched cos he’s sleekit & apparently has taken money off different women. The 2 of them had argued before & tam got the abuser to threaten him. It all ended when some girl in the comments put in capitals ask tan what he did to his cousin & he left the box & comments
See!!! I knew there was something off about him. He gives me the actual creeps. I keep clicking the " i dont like this" button on the FYP and yet that creepy wee mug still shows up. Actual walloper of a guy imo 😏

Reactions: 6
So what did he do to his cousin? Anyone got the details for us nosy bastards? 😐

• Haha
Her and the man who uses her as a spunk bucket when he doesn’t have any other options available’s vile behaviour is why we write about them in a negative way, Steph has been absolutely vile to a few women now she’s a bully bastard who plays on the MH card. If KD ( or Pandemonium ) did wrong we would write about that too but so far she hasn’t once put a foot out of line but if she does of course we will write about it. I just don’t get how two people who just like their privacy who sit talking shite about the Spice Girls, Dogs or whatever they have watched on TV can trigger such deep rooted hatred in these cretins
Exactly they just can’t deal with the fact that kd & the Ennis’ are liked because they don’t troll, they don’t beg, they have a laugh & include the viewers. They don’t let drama start & pandemonium’s content is funny af. Those mutants don’t bring anything positive to the app whatsoever.
I seen comments from a few different folk saying he was vile to both Steph & Courtney in his live last night. She also said the Shan incident has been dropped so no one can call him anything but a cheeky b from now on…… myself & a few others said just because it’s dropped doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

Whit a tragic looking wedding if you could even call it that. Both their families hate them so none were there, why did Cher’s dad not give her away? She couldn’t walk in the dress/shoes up the aisle to small John who looked like a primordial dwarf in that long kilt. Big Penguin had her best checked jacket on, big red sweating face, boak.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These Throw Back videos she’s posting are actually brilliant. She is genuinely funny. Zander and Smoking one. Love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4A52B87F-7C64-41D7-9BE8-AA4227285A90.gif

I hate when Rosie and mater are living a quiet family life, hurry up and have another public domestic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rosie is live on Rowsea and is saying she’s going to do social care 😭😭
I’m all for people turning their life around but sort your own family life out before even attempting to “help” anyone else 😭😭
Social care wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m all for people turning their life around but sort your own family life out before even attempting to “help” anyone else 😭😭
Social care wtf
She’s probably applied for home carer job. You need a clean PVG for that tho

Social care wtf
Ah yes, that's exactly what we need. A Social Worker who doesn't even have access to her own child.

Reminds me of that Dundee Mama. I'm sure she did the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just ran here to say that. I can’t think of one job in the social care or work field where you don’t need a clean PVG. You’ve fucked that up Bush.
Where is that big minger Dundee Mama? Boggin.

Reactions: 7
I just find her lives so repetitive now she says the same tit diff day 🙄🙄. Shes talking about her old content (which i did find funny at the time) and how people who stole her crown are just about outings or drama 😂😂 is she forgetting about kdawg?? She doesnt do drama or outings? Shes funny without trying as well. The truth is very few people watch rosie for anything except drama now and most of that is put on here so saves me having to watch her bull! I cannot sit anymore and listen to people tell her shes an inspiration and looking great while shes sitting pissed and boring

Reactions: 7
Ah yes, that's exactly what we need. A Social Worker who doesn't even have access to her own child.

Reminds me of that Dundee Mama. I'm sure she did the same thing.
A social worker that’s under social work supervision 👀
NB Rosie ya tripper 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.