Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full Stop Denise takes no sides. She is impartial to the whims of humanity. She sits atop a meteor throne in the centre of a collapsing star, far off in the Andromeda galaxy, watching humanity as she has done for countless aeons. Her only companions are the memories of countless civilisations that have risen and fallen before her gaze, the only sound the silent echo of an uncaring universe.

Her full stop button functions perfectly, and always has. The problem remains that she just can't seem to work these finnicky human phones with her 8000 engorged tentacles.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Full Stop Denise takes no sides. She is impartial to the whims of humanity. She sits atop a meteor throne in the centre of a collapsing star, far off in the Andromeda galaxy, watching humanity as she has done for countless aeons. Her only companions are the memories of countless civilisations that have risen and fallen before her gaze, the only sound the silent echo of an uncaring universe.

Her full stop button functions perfectly, and always has. The problem remains that she just can't seem to work these finnicky human phones with her 8000 engorged tentacles.
Screaming πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Please bring out a Scottish scheme tok book would blow Harry right out of the water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

you never fail πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Who has the misfortune of bush company tonight? I hear a man and i saw a wee wummin i haven't seen before

• Haha
I have no idea who these cretins she's with are. Looks like the methadone waiting room. Apparently frankie has sent someone in to say he's off the app but thanks to her for being the only one who's not snaked her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who has the misfortune of bush company tonight? I hear a man and i saw a wee wummin i haven't seen before
Yeah clicked in and straight back out due to the screeching into a tv remote as a mic.
Nahhh mate, i just cant , im traumatised enough post night shifts πŸ˜†πŸ€­πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no idea who these cretins she's with are. Looks like the methadone waiting room. Apparently frankie has sent someone in to say he's off the app but thanks to her for being the only one who's not snaked her.
How come was she the only one who never told everyone that frankie was talking about them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How come was she the only one who never told everyone that frankie was talking about them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have no idea it was that Jules account that said it but.

Oh my god she's on with a wee guy in Syria who lives in a tent my wee heart she's being an ignorant cow. Asking if he's okay after the war. The war isn't over rosie it's an ongoing conflict. She's trying to get him to add her so she can gift her at least.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Who the duck is this on her live πŸ˜‚

Oh this is who she tried to claim Z was with i am sure

• Wow
I have no idea it was that Jules account that said it but.

Oh my god she's on with a wee guy in Syria who lives in a tent my wee heart she's being an ignorant cow. Asking if he's okay after the war. The war isn't over rosie it's an ongoing conflict. She's trying to get him to add her so she can gift her at least.
Ignorant as duck so is whoever it is in the background talking about them bombing each other . I didn’t get it screen recorded but not long after she was wanting to gift him she was saying it was a scam .

• Angry
  • Wow
Ignorant as duck so is whoever it is in the background talking about them bombing each other . I didn’t get it screen recorded but not long after she was wanting to gift him she was saying it was a scam .
Aye I seen that everyone in the comments saying they set the tents up in their gardens and it was all over the news last year apparently.

she's well gone already, I think we're in for a mad one tonight. Has just said she fell out with alanna cuz she said she was just being cordial with beasty baws and you're no cordial with someone who's assulted your pal. She's right there I would flip.

Reactions: 5
Why she talking to the boy as if he's stupid? I know we speak too fast for people but bleeping hell!

That’ll be Frankie the fantasist on a fake account trying to get Rosie to be his pal again, he’s no right in the heid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.