Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck being pals wi any of them!!

Alanna saying that she found rosies comment about her own son funny- but what rubber lips stewart says was vile 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Blanco been on the vallies again 🥴 she spoke utter nonsense when i was in Chers live! How can you find any SA chat funny? No wonder she feels sorry for beasty Jamesy! Go sort your head out!!

Reactions: 11

I put this in Chers by mistake
Rosie’s pals a beast 🤢
I caught the end of KDs live just as Rosie came in the box upset about this, what a disgusting thing to say! She was defending him, adamant he was talking about Beasty not T, clear as day he was talking about T! Is she still defending it today?

duck being pals wi any of them!!

Alanna saying that she found rosies comment about her own son funny- but what rubber lips stewart says was vile 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Surprised Alanna hasn't got whiplash with how quickly she U Turns!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do any of these cretins know what loyalty is? The minute they've fell out she's away in the box with a bunch of folk that dislike her.

Reactions: 9
I caught the end of KDs live just as Rosie came in the box upset about this, what a disgusting thing to say! She was defending him, adamant he was talking about Beasty not T, clear as day he was talking about T! Is she still defending it today?

Surprised Alanna hasn't got whiplash with how quickly she U Turns!
cher says that rosie was on live wi stewart this morn but i didnt catch any of it

Do any of these cretins know what loyalty is? The minute they've fell out she's away in the box with a bunch of folk that dislike her.
No i wouldnt tell them the name of my fish soon as they fall out wi anyone alll is “outed” or the enemies of their ex pals become their pals

Blanco been on the vallies again 🥴 she spoke utter nonsense when i was in Chers live! How can you find any SA chat funny? No wonder she feels sorry for beasty Jamesy! Go sort your head out!!
Alanna tells a lot of lies and is 2 faced as duck

cher says that rosie was on live wi stewart this morn but i didnt catch any of it
Yeah I saw they were live but I fell back asleep not long after putting it on so didn't catch much of it 🤣 but from what I saw they were fine, and both still saying he was talking about James!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I saw they were live but I fell back asleep not long after putting it on so didn't catch much of it 🤣 but from what I saw they were fine, and both still saying he was talking about James!
Cmon to duck she heard it herself it was clear as day they werent even talking about the beast- she says apparently tyler is home alone he says aye he is fone the polis he says im tylers da and im shagging him!!

• Sick
Cmon to duck she heard it herself it was clear as day they werent even talking about the beast- she says apparently tyler is home alone he says aye he is fone the polis he says im tylers da and im shagging him!!
Yip no mistaking who he was talking about! She tried to say he was reading the comments about Beasty but I only heard her say he was reading comments after she tried to say he was talking about J and Pandy pointed out to her that her pal wasn't there when she was talking about the beast! So she's clearly trying to cover her pals arse for talking about a child like that, worse still HER child!

Reactions: 10
Yip no mistaking who he was talking about! She tried to say he was reading the comments about Beasty but I only heard her say he was reading comments after she tried to say he was talking about J and Pandy pointed out to her that her pal wasn't there when she was talking about the beast! So she's clearly trying to cover her pals arse for talking about a child like that, worse still HER child!
In that case any shred of sympathy i may have felt last night (wasnt much tbh) is gone because she is again CHOOSING a so called pal over her wain!! Cher played a recording of rubber lips calling people mongos as well this morn

• Angry
Reactions: 6
In that case any shred of sympathy i may have felt last night (wasnt much tbh) is gone because she is again CHOOSING a so called pal over her wain!! Cher played a recording of rubber lips calling people mongos as well this morn
she's an hole and surrounds herself with them aswell!

Reactions: 8
Why’s her with the teef acting like she’s no just the same as the bush in the dafty department 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.