Rosie Bush #32 grams, bams and hair extension scams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the beast and his tit are “planning a video” same time as bens account is banned

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What video are the fat club of enablers going on about ?
The beast is being all “mysterious” video pending he said (after his tit said in a fake ass surprised voice is bens pages away)

Reactions: 8
Bens account is banned, dunno about any others.

Btw, we missed Stewart saying "I'm tylers dad and I'm going to shag him"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That boy needs taken away from her , she’s got pals that want to shag weans in her house ffs

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

I put this in Chers by mistake
Rosie’s pals a beast 🤢
What the duck is wrong with these weirdos!!!! Have they been back on since? Any normal mother would have decked the wee freak for saying that

Reactions: 9
That boy needs taken away from her , she’s got pals that want to shag weans in her house ffs
I actually think T being taken from her would do her and him the world of good. I think having those kids is too much for her and I think it doesn't help those kids or her deal with her issues at all. That is a disgusting thing to say and if I had kids and any of my pals said something like that I'd end up in jail.

Reactions: 15
What the duck is wrong with these weirdos!!!! Have they been back on since? Any normal mother would have decked the wee freak for saying that
She was going outside to listen to the live back and hasn’t been on since

I actually think T being taken from her would do her and him the world of good. I think having those kids is too much for her and I think it doesn't help those kids or her deal with her issues at all. That is a disgusting thing to say and if I had kids and any of my pals said something like that I'd end up in jail.
Lets not forget her “dark hummer” and she has said similar about her own son as well the vile witch

Bush was just in kdawgs live very drunk still saying she thought rubber lips was talking about jamesy and no her son (after saying sorry to kdawg and pandemonium for getting things wrong)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.