Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know why but Darius passing has made me so sad. There’s something so nostalgic when I look back to that era when I was in my early teens. Loved colourblind and it was played all the time on capital.fm - time goes so quickly doesn’t it?
Rest in peace dear Darius. Thank you for all the entertainment and I hope you can feel the love in the room for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Really love this photo of Archie and Nicholas. It’s gorgeous ❤ It’s from the Daily Mail article.
97B475A2-A20E-42D2-A2FA-7C6C9E4336E4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Sunraged

I've only ever felt genuinely sad at two celebrities passing away, the first is Robin Williams, and the other, now, is Sean Locke.

Genuinely fucking gutted. A truly funny, genuine bloke. I thought he was superb.

RIP

• Heart
Reactions: 32

rivermonster

VIP Member
From DM

I am so happy that the family did not say she has been "battling" breast cancer. (The DM did)
When that word is used and people die it infers that they did not "battle" enough and lost their battle. I didn't battle it, just got on with taking my medication but it may come back at any time so did I not battle enough. I hate that word with reference to cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I was shocked when Olivia Newton John died but she’d been ill for so long and while 72 is still young, it’s still 72.

But 41. It’s just a year younger than me and maybe he’d been ill, we may never know. I often say that when it’s my time to go, I hope to just go to bed and not waken up. But at 41, that sounds lonely.

I’m sorry, I’m wittering on. I’ve just had a watch of this and it made me smile

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

House of Tea

VIP Member
David Eames MP - murdered at work

Whatever your political affiliation, this is truly shocking in the same way that Jo Cox’s murder was.

I tried to edit above post but was unable to, typo in name - David Amess MP

Last edited:
  • Sad

Gold_7

Chatty Member
It's difficult for me to feel much sympathy if the guy had a load of drugs in his system. Then again, it seems that drugs are all part of the entertainment business. The percentage of entertainers that are on drugs must be pretty high. Similar to Heath Ledger, but with him it seemed like he was suffering quite bad from health issues. I don't know, maybe it was the same for Taylor Hawkins. Who knows.
Someone isn’t less loved or missed if they died due to drug use. Bloody hell.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
A cause close to my heart... Mr W was diagnosed with stage 3 bowel cancer in Oct 2018. Luckily, after massive surgery and a colostomy bag for life, he is currently clear. Check your poo everyone; this doesnt work for everyone because Mr W had no symptoms before we had to dash to A&E with major rectal bleeding at 2am one night. Hindsight gave us a few clues that would even now be brushed off by a GP - so please be alert and don't take no for answer if you're worried. RIP Dame Deborah, you did good. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25