Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jeez 41 is no age, after Popstars I was surprised when he tried again with Pop Idol. But public opinion changed on him & we got to hear his great voice. Instead of him being the guy who sung Britney.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No! I can’t believe the news about Darius. I was a huge fan and met him at a record signing at HMV years ago and he was genuinely lovely. Gutted. RIP :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haven’t thought about Darius for years but this has really shocked me. I think because he is only a year old than me as well, so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So sad about Darius 🥺 Was only listening to his song Colourblind the other day, a pop classic!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww I went to see Darius in concert back in the day. He was really charasmatic and pit on a good show

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So strange colourblind randomly came on my Spotify today wonder if it was some sort of algorithm. Really sad to hear.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I was shocked when Olivia Newton John died but she’d been ill for so long and while 72 is still young, it’s still 72.

But 41. It’s just a year younger than me and maybe he’d been ill, we may never know. I often say that when it’s my time to go, I hope to just go to bed and not waken up. But at 41, that sounds lonely.

I’m sorry, I’m wittering on. I’ve just had a watch of this and it made me smile

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just said on the news that Darius was found on the 11th August.

Saw him on the pop idol tour, absolutely brilliant.

Rest in peace Darius. So sad and far too young

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This has made me feel really sad. Far too young to die. He wasn’t much older than me. Just downloaded Colourblind, I forgot what a good song that was. RIP 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This is such sad news, I always had a soft spot for Darius in the Pop Idol days, not to mention his successful career. He was so talented. Rest in peace 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Main thing I remember about him is how crazy he was about Natasha Henstridge. So young poor bloke

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This news has really upset me, so young and a truly gorgeous man. I had a real soft spot for him and the way he took all the advice from the judges and came back with a brilliant audition.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Gutted to hear about Darius. I always liked him and yes, that includes his Britney rendition on Popstars! Still remember the fighting his appearance on Pop idol inspired, including this piece of genius which still makes me laugh.

Living in an "apartment room" in Minnesota though? That doesn't sound great.

How sad 💔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was so shocked reading about Darius. Seemed a really genuinely nice guy and very talented.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.