Rest in Peace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't seem to have one of these threads so I thought I would start one.

Today, Diana Rigg - Rest in Peace.

I loved her in The Avengers (back in the 60's)

She later starred in a Doctor Who episode along with her Daughter Rachel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We don't seem to have one of these threads so I thought I would start one.

Today, Diana Rigg - Rest in Peace.

I loved her in The Avengers (back in the 60's)
She later starred in a Doctor Who episode along with her Daughter Rachel.
This is an excellent idea for a thread. I also loved her in The Avengers. Was so sorry to hear the news this afternoon.

Reactions: 8
Oh my god! Not Diana Rigg, this has come as a complete shock to me. She was a brilliant actress, she became an icon as Emma Peel in The Avengers. She was on of a kind R.I.P Diana. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh my god! Not Diana Rigg, this has come as a complete shock to me. She was a brilliant actress, she became an icon as Emma Peel in The Avengers. She was one of a kind R.I.P Diana. :cry:
For me Diana was one of those every well spoken and active actresses, the same level as Joanna Lumley who is also terribly well spoken and also appeared in the 70's reboot of the Avengers.

Diana was a bond girl, starred alongside George Lazenby in "On her majesty's secret service" in which her character married Bond.

Reactions: 6
R.I.P Archie

As silly as it sounds, I actually gasped when I saw the headline. When my niece is watching So Awkward, I actually sit down and join her because I find it quite enjoyable and he was a great actor. So many of his friends and colleagues have written beautiful tributes to him. Must be so terribly painful for Nicholas and Lucy ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've only just read the news about Archie Lyndhurst. Absolutely heartbreaking for his Parents. My deepest sympathy to the family.

Reactions: 4
As silly as it sounds, I actually gasped when I saw the headline. When my niece is watching So Awkward, I actually sit down and join her because I find it quite enjoyable and he was a great actor. So many of his friends and colleagues have written beautiful tributes to him. Must be so terribly painful for Nicholas and Lucy ❤
Was he their only child? So heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 3
I hope it’s not sucide for his parents sake!! That makes it ten times harder than an illness as they or I if it was me would be tormented for the rest of my life with the thought it could have been prevented!! It sounds like it with the wording though!!

Reactions: 1
I really liked Dame Diana... She came across as a decent, genuine person.

Reactions: 1
I hope it’s not sucide for his parents sake!! That makes it ten times harder than an illness as they or I if it was me would be tormented for the rest of my life with the thought it could have been prevented!! It sounds like it with the wording though!!
They did say 'a short illness' in one report.

It’s been reported police and Ambulance were called sept 22nd due to concerns to his mental well-being so sounding like it is 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Really love this photo of Archie and Nicholas. It’s gorgeous ❤ It’s from the Daily Mail article.
97B475A2-A20E-42D2-A2FA-7C6C9E4336E4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.